The high temperature composite resin market is expected to reach USD 1.63 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The High Temperature Composite Resin Market is anticipated to show robust growth during the forecast period. The key factors driving the market is growing demand for lightweight materials from transport and aerospace industry which tends to stimulate the market globally.
Resins that can endure excessive heat and temperature environments are known as high temperature composite resin. They are mainly famous for usage in military and commercial aircraft engines. It is used to improve aerospace & defense industry products and recovery of the marine industry globally. With its enhanced properties and decreased curing time, the demand for lightweight and thermal resistant parts are increasing day by day.
APAC is anticipated to witness the highest rate of 9.8% during the forecast period. The market is expected to be the fastest-growing in this region due to the quickly growing aviation industry in developing economies. Growing air traffic coupled with the growing tourism industry in emerging economies has led to a rise in demand for aircrafts, which is expected to accelerate the growth of the high-temperature composite resin market.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1821
The Key players in the High Temperature Composite Resin Market include:
- Hexcel Corporation
- Huntsman International LLC
- Koninklijke Ten Cate Bv
- Hexion Inc.
- Sumitomo Bakelite Company Limited
- DIC Corporation
- Lonza AG
- Arkema S.A.
- Nexam Chemical Holding AB
- Ube Industries
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The High Temperature Composite Resin Market is estimated to reach USD 1.63 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 8.9% during the forecast period.
- High temperature composite resins exhibit exceptional performance in the severe environmental circumstances and high temperatures. They are thus frequently utilized in a composite component in automobiles and aircraft. Nowadays, it has become crucial to design aircrafts that can endure a broad and more powerful range of temperature.
- The polyimide resin accounts for the largest share of 22.8% of the market in 2018.
- The aerospace and defense end user segment accounts for the largest share of 27.3% of the market in 2018.
- The compression molding manufacturing process accounts for the second largest share of 22.3% of the market in 2018.
- North America dominates the market with the largest share of 31.3% in 2018. The market in this region is expected to dominate due to the thriving aerospace and defense industry on account of the growing production of aircraft to meet global demand.
- Various players are developing strategies to mark their presence in the industry.
- In July 2018, Hexcel Corporation with Groupe Gazechim Composites together agreed to provide customized kitting services for high-level composite materials that are sold to aerospace and defense customers.
- Technological advancements and developing policy actions could further improve the development of high temperature composites resins over the forecasted period.
- Developing trends, which have a direct influence on the dynamics of the high temperature composite resin industry, involve the development of resin system with low VOC (volatile organic compound) and rising focus on thermoplastic resins.
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1821
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the market on the basis of Resin Type, Fiber, End User, and region:
Resin Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Billion ; 2016-2026)
Fiber Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Billion ; 2016-2026)
- Carbon/Glass and Glass/Carbon
End User Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Billion ; 2016-2026)
- Automotive & Transportation
- Aerospace & Defense
- Wind Energy
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1821
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2018-2028 and Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Materials and Chemicals Industry:
Bromacil Market By Type (Bromacile 40 Herbicide, Bromacile 80 Herbicide, Others), By Application (Weeding, Others), And Region- Global Forecast To 2027
Aprotic Solvents Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (N-Methyl-2-pyrrolidone (NMP), Toluene, Benzene, Acetone, Others), By Application (Oil & Gas, Pharmaceuticals, Paints & Coatings, Electronics, Others (Agrochemicals, Printing Inks And Personal Care), And By Region, Global Forecast To 2028
Ethyl Polysilicate Market Size, Trends & Analysis, By Product (Ethyl Polysilicate 28, Ethyl Polysilicate 32, Ethyl Polysilicate 40), By Application (Adhesive Agent, Cross-linking Agent, Residential Binding Agent, Synthesis Of Silica), By End-Use Vertical (Chemicals, Metals, Paints And Coatings, Textiles, Pharmaceuticals, Optical), By Region, Segment Forecasts To 2027
Water-based PUR-system Market By Type (Anionic PUDs, Cationic PUDs, Non-Ionic PUDs), By Application Type (Leather Coating, Wood Coatings, Paper, Plastic Gloves, Others), Region-Global Forecast To 2027
Benzonitrile Market Size, Type Analysis(Up to 70%, Up to 90%, Up to 99%), Application Analysis(Industrial, Pharmaceutical and Others), Sales Channel Analysis (Direct Channel, Distribution Channel), Regional Outlook (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) Competitive Strategies And Forecasts for 2016 – 2026
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-high-temperature-composite-resin-market