- Flexible working and finance: an unseized opportunity?
- MiFID II Impact on Investment Research
- The CFOs guide to achieving IFRS 17 compliance
- Is the Metals Industry Prepared for Regulatory Change?
- The Huge Opportunity for Artificial Intelligence in Investment Operations and Accounting
- What does a financial analyst do?
- Switzerland faces steady if slowing growth amidst currency and real estate risks
- HC Global Fund Services achieves growth milestones
- The valuation imperative: raising the bar in market data management
- Phoenix American Financial Services Announces the Hiring of Robyn Holloway as Vice President of Strategic Sales
- Armstrong Watson selects Tessian to enhance email security
- Morrison & Foerster Adds Senior Tax Partner In New York
- Red Hat Reports First Quarter Results for Fiscal Year 2019
- NEA Promotes Longtime Operations Leaders Tim Schaller And Louis Citron, Welcomes Crystal Huang As Principal
- Help For Children Appoints Brett Hickey And Baron Jacob To Global Board Of Directors
- GAIN Capital to Sell GTX ECN Business to Deutsche Börse Group’s FX unit, 360T
- Morrison & Foerster Hires New Tax Partner To Further Expand Its Reit And Fund Formation Practices
- Pure Storage Announces First Quarter Fiscal 2019 Financial Results
- Strategic Storage Growth Trust, Inc. Reports 2018 First Quarter Results
- Strategic Storage Trust II, Inc. Reports 2018 First Quarter Results
- Worth its weight – should I invest in physical gold?
- BNP Paribas and Janus Henderson complete transaction transferring Janus Henderson’s US middle and back office operations to BNP Paribas
- BAKERHOSTETLER ELECTS PAUL SCHMIDT TO CHAIR, EFFECTIVE JANUARY 1, 2019
- CYPRUS CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT – THE FASTEST ROUTE TO EU CITIZENSHIP
- HOW THE CFO CAN IMPROVE THEIR STAKEHOLDER RELATIONSHIPS
- MiFID II implications on Investment Research
- ARTICLE FOR GLOBAL BANKING & FINANCE REVIEW FROM SIMON-KUCHER & PARTNERS
- FEDERAL PROSECUTOR AND SECURITIES AND COMMODITIES FRAUD TASK FORCE CHIEF KATHERINE GOLDSTEIN JOINS MILBANK
- WHITE & CASE PROMOTES 26 TO COUNSEL AND 15 TO LOCAL PARTNER
- TRADING, TREASURY AND RISK MANAGEMENT INDUSTRIES VOTE FOR CLOUD AT OPENLINK GLOBAL SUMMIT
- INDUSTRY VETERANS LAUNCH OCA CONSULTING TO DELIVER SUPERIOR OPERATIONAL, COMPLIANCE, ACCOUNTING AND DUE DILIGENCE SOLUTIONS TO START-UP AND EMERGING PRIVATE FUNDS AND INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS
- PRIVATE U.S. CORPORATE TREASURY SPEAKS
- PROMINENT CPA AND ADVISORY FIRM ARTHUR BELL ANNOUNCES NEWLY CREATED CHAIRMAN POSITION AND APPOINTMENT OF NEW MANAGING MEMBER
- SS&C BRIDGES OPERATIONAL GAPS FOR CITI ALTERNATIVE INVESTOR SERVICES CLIENTS
- VETERAN SECURITIES ENFORCEMENT ATTORNEY GEORGE KOSTOLAMPROS RETURNS TO VENABLE AS WASHINGTON PARTNER
- HEDGE FUND ASSOCIATION CELEBRATES 20 YEARS, ANNOUNCING ENHANCED OPERATIONS, LEADERSHIP AND 2016 EVENTS
- THE CURRENCY DILEMMA: WHY SMES ARE READY FOR A FRESH APPROACH
- FUNDCOUNT HIRES INVESTMENT TECHNOLOGY VETERAN MIKE SLEMMER FOR LEADERSHIP ROLE
- LIGHTKEEPER ANNOUNCES KEY HIRES TO ENHANCE CLIENT SUPPORT, PRODUCT EXPANSION, AND CUSTOMER GROWTH
- CULT WINES EXPANDS INTO ASIA AS IT SEES 105% GROWTH IN PROFITS
- HIRING FREEZES IN FINANCIAL SERVICES FUELLING DEMAND FOR CONTRACTORS
- How will Game of Thrones season six impact on Spain’s tourism sector?
- AGGREKO: HOW THE COMPANY IS DELIVERING FASTER FINANCE AND DEEPER INSIGHTS TO A GROWING GLOBAL BUSINESS THROUGH THE STANDARDISATION OF ITS GLOBAL FINANCIAL SERVICES
- FINTECH COMPANIES THAT ARE BANKING ON CHANGE
- 9 STEPS TO IFRS 9 SUCCESS
- MIFID II: AS THE DUST SETTLES ON THE EMIR AND REMIT ROLLOUT, A NEW LAYER OF REGULATORY RISK IS SET TO LAND ON COMMODITY TRADERS
- DEPARTING SDNY PROSECUTOR ANTONIA APPS TO JOIN MILBANK
- THE WINNING FORECAST
- Path Solutions Scoops Best Islamic Banking Technology Provider Award
- CORDIUM PARTNERS WITH IP SENTINEL
- IMPACT ANALYSIS, LEVERAGING RISK DATA AND CONDUCTING A PARALLEL RUN CAN LESSEN BURDEN IN RUN UP TO IFRS 9
- WOLTERS KLUWER FINANCIAL SERVICES DEMONSTRATES BENEFITS OF ALIGNING RISK, FINANCE AND REPORTING
- IMPLICATIONS OF IFRS 9 HEDGING PRACTICES: ADDRESSING THE FINE LINE BETWEEN FINANCE AND RISK
- KEY FX FIGURES JOIN FORCES WITH FINTECH CHALLENGER KANTOX TO FORM LEADING VOICE IN EUROPEAN FX INDUSTRY
- ACE IT SOLUTIONS PARTNERS WITH IBM TO DELIVER CYBER SECURITY AND COMPLIANCE SOLUTIONS TO HEDGE FUNDS
- ALL UNDER CONTROL? MARKET IMPLICATIONS OF IMPLEMENTING THE ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENT FUND MANAGERS DIRECTIVE
- FORMICARY – A NICHE IT CONSULTANCY SPECIALISING IN FINANCIAL TRADING SYSTEMS
- EMIR COMPLIANCE – IS 90 DAYS ENOUGH?
- THE IMPORTANCE OF INTEGRATION WITHIN HEDGE FUND OPERATIONS
- Sharia finance – Socially responsible lending
- Can technology rescue hedging strategies in energy trading?
- Many risks, one Hub: Managing a universe of energy trading risks and complexities with Allegro Development Corporation
- Kuwait Market Indices Lose Further Ground in 2011
- IFRS in Indonesia
- Exposing the myths of data management
- The Board of Directors in Alternative Investment
- Advent Software – Euro Exit Strategies
- Trident Fund Services Adopts Advent’s Expanded Geneva Offering to Support Private Equity, Onshore and Offshore Fund Accounting
- Trinity Fund Administration partners with eClerx and Arbor Financial Systems
- Penzijní Fond Komerční banky – A force to be reckoned within the Czech Pension fund Industry
- Is it time for the spotlight to fall on the back office?
- Advisory expertise at Vontobel
- Déjà vu: Is your money really safe?
- ING posts 3Q underlying net profit of EUR 1,043 million
The UK Property recovery has begun
By Jamie Johnson is the CEO of FJP Investment, The UK property sector will be integral to the country’s economic...
The Derry Group launches new employee engagement and communications app
The Derry Group, a one stop shop for the distribution, storage and order picking of chilled and frozen products has...
Barclaycard launches new service to redefine supply chain payments for businesses
Barclaycard Payment Intelligence uses data to help businesses of all sizes better understand and nurture their supply chains The brand-new...
The UnRefundables: Shoppers left out of pocket post-pandemic
One in ten shoppers (11%) left out of pocket or without refunds since pandemic One in three shoppers (36%) actively...
How new trends are creating the perfect recipe for rapid digital transformation throughout the world’s oldest institutions
By Wayne Johnson, CEO, Encompass Digital banking has drastically changed the landscape of financial transactions over the last few years....
Standard Chartered Bank partners with Microsoft to become a cloud-first bank
Standard Chartered Bank and Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced a three-year strategic partnership to accelerate the bank’s digital transformation through a cloud-first strategy....
Younger generations drive UK alternative payment method adoption for online transactions
42% of Millennials and 35% of Generation Z feel confident using alternative payment methods, or have used them previously 81%...
New Moneypenny Survey Shows How Office Life has Transformed in Post-lockdown Return to Work
A new survey by leading outsourced communications provider, Moneypenny, into the return to work post-Covid lockdown, shows that almost half...
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...