- Spanish banks in cyclical sweet spot
- Scope places Turkey’s BB+ ratings under review for downgrade
- Scope affirms Poland’s credit rating of A+ with Stable Outlook
- Who wins the 2018 Economic World Cup?
- Is the Restaurant Sector Struggling with Hunger Pains?
- Re-thinking the Financial Industry
- NEW WESTERN UNION REPORT ON FOREIGN EXCHANGE AND INTERNATIONAL PAYMENTS REVEALS THE IMPACT OF THE EU REFERENDUM ON UK BUSINESSES
- ARE UK HOUSEHOLDS READY FOR RISE IN INTEREST RATE POST BREXIT?
- MITON’S DAVID JANE: SOUND AND FURY, SIGNIFYING NOTHING
- MITON’S ANTHONY RAYNER: HOW TO PRESERVE CAPITAL?
- MARKET OUTLOOK, JANUARY
- REFLATION SETS THE TONE FOR BOND MARKETS
- MITON’S HUGH GRIEVES: WHAT WILL US TAX REFORM REALLY MEAN?
- WHAT ARE THE BEST ‘INVESTMENT SOLUTIONS FOR INSURERS’ IN A CHANGING ECONOMIC LANDSCAPE?
- HAVE INVESTORS BEEN TOO COMPLACENT?
- THE UK ELECTION – OUR KEY TAKEAWAYS SO FAR
- IS THE SO-CALLED ‘REFLATION TRADE’ OVER?
- MARKETS TO TAKE POSITIVE STANCE ON GROWTH-FRIENDLY US POLICY CHANGES
- OPTIMISTIC SMES FACE COSTS CHALLENGE
- FUNDAMENTAL ECONOMIC BACKDROP REMAINS SUPPORTIVE TO FINANCIAL MARKETS AND CORPORATE EARNINGS
- FED POLICY: STILL BEHIND THE CURVE
- NOT JUST YOUR AVERAGE MANAGERS
- “DOVISH START, HAWKISH FINISH”
- CAN THE MARKET’S OPTIMISM SURVIVE A MAD MARCH?
- GLOBAL GROWTH SET TO BE POSITIVE AS CENTRAL BANKS ADOPT A MORE BALANCED TONE AND INFLATION RISKS REMAIN SHORT-LIVED
- INFLATION RISKS ARE RISING, BUT NOT UNDULY
- HOW THE CHANGES TO THE COMPOSITION OF THE FED COULD IMPACT ON US FISCAL POLICY
- EUROPEAN EQUITIES: FOCUSING ON FUNDAMENTALS OVER POLITICS
- WHAT TO THINK AS THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION TAKES SHAPE
- CASH IS STILL KING
- HEARTWOOD INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT – MARKET OUTLOOK 2017
- NO SURPRISES THE FED LIFTS RATES, BUT INFLATION HAS A STRONGER IMPULSE
- 5 KEY TAKE-AWAYS FROM TODAY’S ECB MEETING
- PIONEER INVESTMENTS’ 2017 MARKET OUTLOOK
- BEWARE OF THE RISE IN U.S. BOND YIELDS, INVESTORS WARNED
- RISK ON THE RUN, FED MUST DELIVER IN DECEMBER
- UK RATE CUT – THE GIANT AWAKES
- STRIKING THE RIGHT BALANCE IN FIXED INCOME – IT’S NOT SIMPLY DURATION
- HOW ARE WE POSITIONED AHEAD OF THE BREXIT VOTE?
- ACT NOW TO FED-PROOF YOUR INVESTMENTS, WARNS DEVERE USA
- USD STUMBLES, WEAK TRADING ACTIVITY EXPECTED AHEAD OF MEMORIAL DAY, JAPANESE INFLATION DECLINES AGAIN
- ARE THERE GROUNDS FOR THE FED TO RAISE RATES THIS SUMMER?
- TURNING LIONS INTO VEGETARIANS – THE TAMING OF EM GROWTH
- A New Approach to Executive Pay
- COMMODITY CURRENCIES FALL FOLLOWING CRUDE OIL AND METALS, FED MEMBERS DOVISH BUT OPTIMISTIC
- BREXIT: THE INVESTMENT IMPACT
- AS US CORPORATES FACE MORE HEADWINDS, EXPECT MORE PERFORMANCE DISPERSION
- EXPECT AND PREPARE FOR MARKET VOLATILITY IN 2016, INVESTORS WARNED
- COMMODITY CURRENCIES EXTEND GAINS, BANK OF JAPAN KEEPS POLICY UNCHANGED
- THE SALES MANAGERS’ INDEX: GLOBAL ALL-SECTOR
- TALKING POINTS: JAPAN TAX DELAY, UK INFLATION, RBA MINUTES
- WORLD ECONOMICS SALES MANAGERS’ INDEX: CHINA
- SLUGGISH PERFORMANCE FROM LARGEST FTSE FIRMS WEIGHS HEAVILY ON DIVIDEND GROWTH
- UK BANKERS WILL LEND MORE IN 2014, BUT EXPECT TO GET PAID MORE TOO
- 21MAY CURRENCY UPDATE – STERLING HITS THE HIGHEST LEVEL SINCE DEC 2012 VS EURO
- CURRENCY UPDATE: UK INFLATION ROSE TO 2% WHILE AUD DROP SHARPLY
- COUNTRY RISK. A BENEFIT TO TRADING?
- WHY THE ECB IS LIKELY TO BE FORCED TO EASE MONETARY POLICY AGAIN AS INFLATION DECELERATES
- The Effects of the Eurozone’s Long Recession
- Investors can see new opportunities if they look past the headlines
- Challenges of Budgetary and Financial Crisis in Europe
- Achieving maximum long-term growth
- “Global Risks Are Rising, But There Is a Path to Recovery”: Remarks at Jackson Hole
- IMF Executive Board Completes Third Reviews Under the Extended Credit Facility and the Extended Fund Facility Arrangements with Moldova, Approves US$79 Million Disbursement
- Why the Bank Rate should increase now – speech by Martin Weale
- Achieving Sustainable Economic Reforms in Greece in 2011 and Beyond
- Summoning the Will to Act
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...