- A Modern Data Platform―Cornerstone of Digital Transformation in The Banking Sector
- How do computers work?
- Forget Blockchain and AI, Innovation Is a Process Not a Technology
- New solution offers global commerce connectivity and connected fulfilment capabilities for the world’s fastest-growing cloud ERP
- The Hottest Blockchain Companies of 2018
- Vuzix Partners with Qualcomm on the New Snapdragon XR1 Platform to Develop Next Generation AR Smart Glasses
- Qualcomm Reveals the World’s First Dedicated XR Platform
- EU’s $24 Billion AI Investment Signals Healthcare Big Data Boom
- Flash Storage – Powering the AI Future
- FINASTRA FUSIONFABRIC.CLOUD EARLY ADOPTERS KICK START OPEN INNOVATION ECOSYSTEM
- NEARLY HALF OF UK ADULTS POLLED INTEND TO ACTIVATE NEW PERSONAL DATA RIGHTS
- INVESTCLOUD PARTNERS WITH CITY OF BOSTON FOR FAMILY SAVINGS PROGRAM
- 6 OUT 10 U.S. CONSUMERS WITH CREDIT CARDS ARE NOT READY FOR EMV
- BANKING ON THE FUTURE
- BANKING FOR DIGITAL NATIVES: HOW NEW TECHNOLOGY AND CHANGING DEMOGRAPHICS WILL TRANSFORM PAYMENTS, DEPOSITS AND LENDING
- Resource scarcity, now is the time to invest in solutions
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...