The global connected car market is expected to reach USD 197.12 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Increasing proliferation of the internet and ubiquity of smart devices offer several advantages, which is rapidly gaining traction amongst the automotive manufacturers to manufacture cars with connectivity facilities offering a host of features to cater to the increasing demand of consumers. Connected cars provide a host of services comprising safety features, infotainment services, and traffic information services, among others. In August 2019, Cognizant, a key IT company, announced the design and implementation of a digital solution to assist automotive company MG Motor to provide a smooth experience to customers of the Hector SUV, the connected internet car by the company.
Connected cars assist businesses such as car mobility as a service, track the mileage and fuel consumption along with providing inputs shorter routes and feedback on their driving. Moreover, automatic car diagnostics aid businesses save time and money while maximizing driver safety. Benefits offered by connected cars, including tire pressure analysis, automatically inspect the use of correct PSI, a crucial factor for fuel consumption, which may be higher if a tire is under-inflated.
To get sample copy, click [email protected] https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2307
Further key findings from the report suggest
- By offering, mobility management contributed to the largest market share in 2018. It assists drivers in having real-time traffic information, enabling them to avoid road traffic.
- By connectivity solutions, embedded solution is projected to witness the fastest growth rate in the forecast period. These are in-built solutions inside a car and help perform several tasks, including automatic diagnostics, which is not possible with other types of solutions.
- By transponder, roadside units are projected to grow at a faster rate in the period 2019-2026.
- By the communication channel, the vehicle ad hoc network is likely to grow at a CAGR of 22.7% in the forecast period.
- North America is anticipated to grow at the fastest CAGR of 22.5% in the period 2019-2026. The high growth of the region is owing to the rapid technological adoption and increasing demand for convenience, safety, and comfort in cars.
- Key participants include Continental AG, Bosch, HARMAN, Airbiquity, Visteon, Tesla, AT&T, Qualcomm, Sierra Wireless, and Panasonic, among others.
- In September 2019, Bosch, a key player in the market, developed a camera with AI capability for object recognition to have a better and reliable surround sensing in autonomous driving.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global connected car market on the basis of offering, hardware, connectivity solutions, transponder, communication channel, sales, and region:
Offering Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Mobility Management
- Vehicle Management
- Driver Assistance
Hardware Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Head Unit
- Telematics Gateway
- Intelligent Antenna
Connectivity Solutions Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Embedded Solutions
- Tethered Solutions
- Integrated Solutions
Transponder Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- On-Board Unit
- Roadside Unit
Communication Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Dedicated Short-Range Communications (DSRC)
- Vehicle Ad Hoc Network (VANET)
Sales Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/2307
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Materials and Chemicals Industry:
Permethrin Market By Type (Powder, Spray, Liquid, Others), By Application (Agriculture, Pharmaceutical, Industrial), And Region- Global Forecast To 2027
Biorationals Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product Type (Botanicals, Semiochemicals, Others), By Crop Type (Cereals & Grains, Fruits & Vegetables, Others), And By Region, Global Forecast To 2028
Sealing Coatings Market Size, Growth & Analysis, By Product Type (Oil-Based, Coal Tar-Based, Refined Tar-Based, Asphalt-Based, Acrylic Polymer-Based, Others), By Application (Pavements, Driveways & Parking Lots, Roadways & Walkways, Building Construction, Racetrack & Sports, Others), By Region Forecast To 2027
Firestop Sealants Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product (Silicone, Acrylic), By Application (Pipe and Cable Penetrations, Curtain walls, Facades/Partition Walls, Concrete Floor), By End-Use (Residential, Commercial, Industrial), Regional Forecasts To 2027
Industrial Vaseline Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (White, Yellow, Brown), By Application (Lubricating, Sealing), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, Latin America), Competitive Strategies and Segment Forecasts for 2016 – 2026
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-connected-car-market