According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Bakery processing equipment market was valued at USD 8.50 Billion in 2019 and expected to reach USD 11.57 Billion by the year 2027, at a CAGR of 4.50%. Bakery and confectionery goods include lengthy, complicated processing machinery. Bread slices, depositors, dividers, dough brakes, doughnut equipment, fondant equipment, glazing devices, hot plates, mixers, molders, oven band lubricating machines, oven loaders/unloaders, ovens, pastry equipment, pie and tart machines, provers, retarder provers, retarders, spraying machines, and tin greasing machines are the commercially available in processing equipment within the global market. This machinery provides huge baking potential, smooth execution, and labor-saving. The processing technology enhances speed, uniformity, and maintains hygienic conditions. Advancements in technology and the growing popularity of automation within the processing industry also are one of the chief factors driving the market.
The key strategic initiatives undertaken by the companies include Allied Bakery Equipment (US). The company has introduced several unique products so as to boost the efficiency and reduce labor cost, as an example, it introduced Comas Cakematic Automatic cake Line in 2018 which finally responds to the needs of all the bakeries that produce several styles of fresh or frozen layer cakes on a routine. The Cakematic line allows manufacturing cakes with 2, 3, 4, or more coats of a diameter varying between 140 and 280 mm. The output rate range is between 300 and 550 cakes/hr. This helps to chop down on costs, reduction in overall dimensions, reduction in change-over times, and reduction in cleaning times.
To get a FREE sample PDF copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2856
Key participants include GEA Group AG (Germany), Bühler (Switzerland), John Bean Technologies Corporation (US), Heat and Control (US), Rheon Automatic Machinery (Japan), Markel Food Group (US), Baker Perkins (UK), Anko Food Machine (Taiwan), Gemini Bakery Equipment (US), Allied Bakery Equipment (US), Global Bakery Solutions (UK), and Erica Record LLC (US).
Further key findings from the report suggest
- By type, Oven and proofers are expected to hold the major industry share during the forecasted time frame. Ovens & proofers are machinery that’s mainly used for the assembly of bakery products, but complications like the event of the industry are managed by the corresponding protocols on food quality and industrial safety.
- Based on end-users, the bakery processing industry segment is estimated to dominate the market share. The key countries in the market include Italy, France, Germany, Switzerland, Spain, and Japan. In recent years, China is being seen as an emerging country in the market due to the growing demand for specialized and innovative bakery products. The industrial bakeries use automated machinery, while artisanal bakeries use smaller machinery. Thus, even with a low production capacity of bakery foods, these mini enterprises survive without any difficulties due to the growing demand for the industry
- The demand for the new range of equipment for bakery processing and the need for specialized systems such as RFID labeling has increased significantly as the industry is now becoming increasingly important owing to increased per capita consumption of bread and other related products. Customers demand machinery that improves overall operational efficiency, increase uptimes, and cut costs; thus, paving the way for energy efficiency, automation, and integrated solutions
- The Asia-Pacific region is projected to have the fastest industry growth during the forecasted period the increase in consumption of food products in the region is also rising steadily, driven by the increasing income, growing population, and rapid urbanization. Driven by hectic lifestyles of consumers in countries such as China, India, Japan, and Australia & New Zealand, students and workers of urban areas, in particular, prefer bakery products as snacks.
- In China, imported foodstuffs products witness increased demand due to their better quality and packaging. Over the years, the country has witnessed a surge in demand due to the growing foodstuffs and confectionery industries.
- Scientists at the US FDA have designed an efficient way thanks to monitoring food quality and freshness in real-time. The first factor for food spoilage is the release of volatile gases because of the action of enzymes. Since the detection is predicated on biological processes that are the basis cause for food spoilage, these indicators are far more reliable for the consumers to trust.
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/2856
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Bakery processing equipment market based on
Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Dough Mixers
- Ovens and Proofers
- Slicers and Dividers
- Sheeters and Molders
- Dividers and Rounders
- Pan Greasers
- Bread Slicers
Distribution Channel (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Baker Segment
- Retail Baker
- Wholesale Baker
Adjacent Market (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Food Processing & Handling Equipment Market
- Frozen Bakery
- Food Packaging Technology
- Frozen Bakery Additives
End-User (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Foodservice Industry
- Bakery Processing Industry
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2017–2027)
- North America
- The U.S.
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Key insights presented in the report:
- Market revenue shares by major business players, by type, application, and market scope of global Bakery Processing Equipment market
- Sales revenue by key players and new entrants
- Competitive analysis of key players, including company overview, product or services specification, vendors, and buyers.
- Recent mergers, acquisitions, product launches, recent investments, and joint ventures
- Regional analysis to provide insight into recent trends and opportunities.
Request for customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2856
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization feature, please get in touch with us and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global FMCG Industry:
- Lactic Acid Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type, By Application And By Region, Forecast To 2028.
- Food Ingredients Sterilization Market Size, Share & Analysis, Application And Region – Global Forecast To 2028
- Food-grade Potassium Metabisulfite Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Application, By Distribution Channel, Region And Forecast To 2027
- Feed Yeast Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product Type, By End-Use Region And Forecast To 2027
- Algae Omega-3 Ingredients Market Trends, Share & Growth, By Type, By Application, By Region, Forecasts To 2017-2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-bakery-processing-equipment-market
The post Bakery Processing Equipment Market Size, Trends, Growth Factors, Regional Segment Revenue Analysis, 2020–2027 first appeared on News Degree | Hub for Latest and Trending News from Around the Globe.