- OFAC Introduces Reporting Rule That Applies to All U.S. Companies
- Five things investors and listed companies need to know about the common ownership debate and why it matters
- Prominent attorneys Carolina Arciniegas, Isabella Gandini and Inés Elvira Vesga have joined Holland & Knight’s Bogotá office as senior counsel
- Apple v Pepper elevated to US Supreme Court where developers seek acknowledgement, says GlobalData
- Legislation Limiting Damage Awards Against State Regulatory Boards Has Backing of CPA Profession AICPA’s Goal Is To Remove Disincentive For Public Service
- Former OFAC Director JOHN E. SMITH joins Morrison & Foerster from Treasury Department
- Broadcom to Acquire CA Technologies for $18.9 Billion in Cash
- Lisa Phelan, A Leading Authority In Cartel Enforcement, Joins Morrison & Foerster’s Global Antitrust Practice
- Hermes: Fixing Big Tech – saving the FANGs from themselves
- Former Commissioner of Competition John Pecman Joins Fasken
- Boeing, Safran Agree to Design, Build and Service Auxiliary Power Units
- Venable’s West Coast Intellectual Property Litigation Practice Continues to Grow with the Addition of Sarah Brooks
- New Partner Bolsters BakerHostetler’s Business Practice on the West Coast
- PAI Partners Acquires M Group Services From First Reserve
- Baker Donelson Achieves High Rankings in Chambers USA2018
- Top Supreme Court Lawyer Joins O’Melveny
- Longford Capital Adds to its Team of Experienced Litigators
- KING & SPALDING ADVISES BLUELINX ON $413 MILLION ACQUISITION OF CEDAR CREEK HOLDINGS
- ORION TELESCOPES PURSUES MEADE INSTRUMENTS AND CHINESE TELESCOPE MANUFACTURER NINGBO SUNNY FOR ALLEGED PRICE FIXING AND COLLUSION
- GRANT & EISENHOFER LAUNCHES INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LITIGATION PRACTICE, LED BY NOTED PATENT-TRADE SECRETS TRIAL LAWYER ERIC EVAIN
- BAKERHOSTETLER ANNOUNCES SIX NEW PARTNERS
- VENABLE ELECTS 18 ATTORNEYS TO FIRM PARTNERSHIP
- ESTABLISHING A BUSINESS IN ISRAEL IN 2018 – WHAT TO EXPECT
- BELINDA MARTINEZ VEGA, A SEASONED LITIGATOR, JOINS VENABLE’S LOS ANGELES OFFICE
- LEADING FINANCIAL SERVICES LITIGATOR JEFFREY Q. SMITH JOINS NEW YORK LAW FIRM PHILLIPS NIZER
- BAKERHOSTETLER ADDS CHAMBERS-RANKED HEALTHCARE ATTORNEY TO GROWING NATIONAL PRACTICE
- MORRISON & FOERSTER STRENGTHENS GLOBAL REAL ESTATE CAPABILITY WITH NEW PARTNER IN BERLIN
- M&A DEALS: WHAT TECH STARTUPS NEED TO KNOW
- BAKERHOSTETLER ADDS SECOND U.S. ATTORNEY TO CHAMBERS-RANKED WHITE COLLAR TEAM
- MCDERMOTT WELCOMES EXPERIENCED LITIGATOR IN DALLAS
- TOP DEVELOPMENTS/HEADLINES IN TRADE SECRET, COMPUTER FRAUD, AND NON-COMPETE LAW IN 2016
- AUSTRIAN HOTEL CHAIN VIENNA HOUSE ACQUIRED BY NEW SOLE SHAREHOLDER
- HERBERT SMITH FREEHILLS FURTHER STRENGTHENS ITS JOHANNESBURG OFFICE WITH THE HIRE OF HIGH-PROFILE COMPETITION AND PROJECT FINANCE LAWYERS
- RENOWNED TRIAL LAWYER JAMES QUINN JOINS BERG & ANDROPHY IN NEW YORK
- MORRISON & FOERSTER ELECTS 15 PARTNERS
- THE GUIDE TO DAMAGES IN INTERNATIONAL ARBITRATION
- WHITE & CASE PROMOTES 26 TO COUNSEL AND 15 TO LOCAL PARTNER
- SEYFARTH ADDS NEW YORK REAL ESTATE LITIGATOR JEREMY COHEN
- MCDERMOTT WELCOMES PROMINENT WHITE COLLAR LAWYER IN SILICON VALLEY
- MATTHEW HOLEHOUSE JOINS MLEX
- MORRISON & FOERSTER ADVISES SOFTBANK GROUP IN RELATION TO ITS PROPOSED ACQUISITION OF ARM HOLDINGS PLC.
- MILBANK ADVISES ZUFFA ON SALE OF ULTIMATE FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP
- BREXIT UPDATE: WHAT’S NEXT FOR THE GLOBAL MARKETPLACE
- LITIGATION PARTNER TONYA ESPOSITO OLIVER JOINS SEYFARTH IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
- VENABLE GROWS REGULATORY AND STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL PRACTICE WITH ADDITION OF ADVERTISING/MARKETING ATTORNEY IN DC
- SSPI TO INDUCT SIX INDUSTRY LEADERS INTO THE SATELLITE HALL OF FAME
- MILBANK ADVISES ON FIRST DIRECT POINT-TO-POINT SUBSEA FIBER OPTIC CABLE BETWEEN NEW YORK AND BRAZIL
- PILLSBURY TEAM HANDLES INNOVATIVE, POST-BANKRUPTCY ACQUISITION OF COAL MINES IN WEST VIRGINIA BY VIRGINIA CONSERVATION LEGACY FUND
- COLLABORATION BETWEEN BANKS AND FINTECHS FOR AN IMPROVED FINANCIAL FUTURE
- Mobile Payments: Managing Commercial, Regulatory and Compliance Risk
- WILL THE PLUMMETING OIL PRICE KEEP THE LAWYERS BUSY?
- ARENT FOX EXPANDS WHITE COLLAR & INVESTIGATIONS PRACTICE IN NEW YORK WITH RETURN OF PARTNER M. SCOTT PEELER
- BAKERHOSTETLER ADDS LEADING SCIENTIST, ENERGY TRANSACTIONAL ATTORNEY TO EXPANDING ENERGY AND SHALE TEAM PARTNER, GEOLOGIST MICHAEL P. JOY JOINS THE DENVER OFFICE
- HIGHLY DECORATED JUSTICE DEPARTMENT ANTITRUST PROSECUTOR ELIZABETH PREWITT JOINS HUGHES HUBBARD IN NEW YORK
- MORRISON & FOERSTER EXPANDS REAL ESTATE TEAM IN GERMANY
- VENABLE VICTORIOUS IN NEXIUM REVERSE PAYMENT CASE
- SEYFARTH EXPANDS LITIGATION DEPARTMENT IN BOSTON WITH NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED ANTITRUST AND FRANCHISE GROUP
- HALLIBURTON AND BAKER HUGHES REACH AGREEMENT TO COMBINE IN STOCK AND CASH TRANSACTION VALUED AT $34.6 BILLION
- BAKERHOSTETLER ADDS COMPLEX COMMERCIAL LITIGATOR TO EXPANDING TEAM PARTNER DANIEL J. BUZZETTA JOINS NY OFFICE
- BAKERHOSTETLER ADDS INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCE TO EXPANDING LITIGATION TEAM
- MORRISON & FOERSTER ADDS TOP SCOTUS LAWYER AS CO-CHAIR OF FIRM’S NATIONWIDE APPELLATE AND SUPREME COURT PRACTICE
- MOFO ADVISES SOFTBANK ON ALIBABA’S IPO
- LEADING LITIGATOR AND ANTITRUST ATTORNEY CARL HITTINGER JOINS BAKERHOSTETLER IN PHILADELPHIA
- VENABLE ADDS EXPERIENCED ANTITRUST AND CONSUMER PROTECTION ATTORNEY ERIC BERMAN IN WASHINGTON
- MORRISON & FOERSTER NAMES PAUL FRIEDMAN MANAGING PARTNER FOR EUROPE
- U.S. FINANCIAL MARKETS: BOTH LAGGARDS AND TRENDSETTERS
- MILBANK ADDS LEADING GLOBAL ANTITRUST LAWYER FIONA SCHAEFFER AS PARTNER IN NEW YORK
- LEADING NEW YORK BANKRUPTCY LAWYER GORDON NOVOD JOINS GRANT & EISENHOFER TO HEAD BANKRUPTCY LITIGATION PRACTICE
- LEADING COMMERCIAL LITIGATOR STEVEN KAUFMANN REJOINS MORRISON & FOERSTER’S D.C. OFFICE FROM THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION
- TOP GOVERNMENT FCPA PROSECUTOR CHARLES DUROSS TO JOIN MORRISON & FOERSTER FROM DOJ; WILL LEAD GLOBAL ANTI-CORRUPTION PRACTICE
- SEPA: Friend or foe of innovation in Europe?
Mobile engagement will prove vital for enhanced customer experience in the world of finance
By Nick Millward, VP Europe at mGage With the world becoming more digital – as smartphones play an intrinsic part...
How are investors traversing the UK’s transition out of lockdown?
By Giles Coghlan, Chief Currency Analyst, HYCM Just when we thought we had overcome the initial health challenges posed by COVID-19, the...
Why are there so few female CEOs and what does it take to succeed in a male dominated industry?
By Gayle Carpenter, Director of creative agency, Sparkloop When you think about inspirational female leaders or role models, names such as Malala...
Sustainable technology must be prioritised over enhancement: Re-focusing a wasteful tech culture
By Jo Barnard, Founder of Morrama The UN recently reported that as a global population we are throwing away £50bn...
How has the online trading landscape changed in 2020?
By Dáire Ferguson, CEO, AvaTrade This year has been all about change following the outbreak of coronavirus and the subsequent...
Hatton Gardens 5 top tips for investing in Diamonds
By Ben Stinson, Head of eCommerce at Diamonds Factory Investing in diamonds can be extremely rewarding, but only if you...
AI reduces procurement fraud, error and abuse
By Hans Bonde, Senior Industry Consultant, SAS In recent years, there has been an increasing focus on financial crime in...
Bringing finance into the 21st Century – How COVID and collaboration are catalysing digital transformation
By Keith Phillips, CEO of TISATech If just six or seven months ago someone had told you that in a...
Why hybrid working will shift the economy, not ruin it
By Pete Braithwaite, COO at B2B self-service portal KIT Online, Today explained that despite the major drive to get people...
What to Know Before You Expand Across Borders
By Sean King, Director of International Tax at McGuire Sponsel The American retail giant, Target Corporation, has a market cap...