- KYC, Corruption and Queue Jumpers
- With employee wellbeing hot on the agenda, Brickendon’s research reveals the biggest hot desking pitfalls and how businesses can overcome them
- Mortgage Warehouse Funding Limited; a much needed support to the Nigeria Mortgage Sector
- Scope affirms Deutsche Bank’s German mortgage-covered bonds at AAA and changes Outlook to Negative
- Scope affirms the Republic of Ireland’s credit rating at A+; Outlook Stable
- Where are the Victorians when you need them?
- Scope upgrades Austrian mortgage covered bonds issued by Bank Burgenland and Wüstenrot to AAA
- Scope affirms Bankia SA’s Cédulas Hipotecarias at AAA/Stable following performance review
- Scope assigns initial issuer rating of B+ to JSC Lisi Lake Development, Outlook Stable
- Scope highlights improved clarity in senior debt positioning in Austrian banks’ capital structure
- Scope places Dexia Kommunalbank’s public-sector covered bonds under review for possible downgrade
- Benjamin Rickenbacher of Alethena: “The ICO world is still too small”
- Govtech Fund Raises $25 Million For Second Fund, Launches Product Advisory Council
- Newmark Group, Inc. Agrees to Acquire RKF Retail Holdings, LLC
- TD Bank Finances Affordable Housing Project for Homeless Veterans at Walter Reed Military Campus
- Scope upgrades Greece’s long-term credit rating to B+ from B- and changes the Outlook to Positive
- Scope reviews for possible upgrade Danske Bank’s A+ Issuer Rating
- Moody’s: Rapid rise of weaker first-time issuers pushes up riskof defaults in EMEA high-yield space
- Re-thinking the Financial Industry
- SECURITISATIONS, ALIGNMENT OF INTERESTS AND A RECENT DC COURT RULING ON CLO RISK RETENTION
- BLOCKCHAIN & BITCOIN CONFERENCE MALTA TO DISCUSS CRYPTOCURRENCY REGULATION AND NATIONAL BLOCKCHAIN POLICY
- STROOCK NAMES TWO NEW CO-LEADERS OF ITS BROAD CORPORATE PRACTICE
- THE FUTURE OF LIQUIDITY RISK MANAGEMENT
- BANKING IN EGYPT
- VOICE TECHNOLOGY DRIVES GREATER EMOTIONAL CONNECTION WITH BRANDS, ACCORDING TO MINDSHARE FUTURES AND J. WALTER THOMPSON INNOVATION GROUP
- WHY BRANDS SHOULD WAKE UP TO SHOPPER MARKETING
- MARKET IMPACT: POTENTIALLY POSITIVE IN THE INTERMEDIATE AND LONGER TERM, WITH RISING INFLATION
- INTERACTIVE DATA LAUNCHES LIQUIDITY INDICATORS SERVICE IN EUROPE
- DEBT MAY BE DEFINING ISSUE FOR SAUDI ARABIAN ECONOMY, SAY EXPERTS
- THE OPPORTUNITIES OF SOCIAL MEDIA AND MITIGATING AGAINST ITS THREATS
- CLYDESDALE & YORKSHIRE BANK JOINS UK EXPORT FINANCE EXPORT WORKING CAPITAL SCHEME
- LATEST UK BOND NETWORK ISSUE TO RAISE UP TO £1.5 MILLION FOR PROFITABLE UK RECRUITMENT COMPANY
- BURFORD CAPITAL APPOINTS NEW STRATEGIC COMMUNICATIONS CONSULTANCY
- THE FOUR KEYS TO LONGEVITY
- EXPERT APPOINTED TO HEAD EXPORT FINANCE ADVISORY SERVICES FOR UK EXPORT FINANCE
- PORTUGAL: MARKETS CONFIDENCE RESTORED
- DILLON EUSTACE CONFIRMS RECORD GROWTH IN BANKING & FINANCE PRACTICE IN THE PAST YEAR
- CYPRUS’ CREDIT WORTHINESS CHANGED TO POSITIVE BY MOODY’S
- CURRENT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- CREDIT BANK OF MOSCOW 2013 IFRS NET INCOME GROWS 53.7% TO RUB 8.9 BLN, RETURN ON EQUITY UP TO 20.1%
- INVESTMENT LANDSCAPE AMIDST GLOBAL TRANSFER OF RISK FROM THE BANKING SYSTEM
- EXPERIENCED BRANCH MANAGER AMONG SEVERAL NEW HIRES AT INLANTA
- A SPIRIT OF COOPERATION AND JOINT RESPONSIBILITY
- Be Travel Savvy
- Liquidity Finance Crosses Atlantic with Opening of US Office
- Award Winners 2013
- Case study for Torstone Technology
- What is the role and profile of an investment banker?
- Global Markets 2011 – Swinging Between Bailout and Bankruptcy
- Mind the Gap
- Different types of Bonds
- Global Banking & Finance Review Awards 2012
- Summer Volatility Brings Fall Worries
- EFIC and Commonwealth Bank to help SME exporters gain access to working capital under new arrangement
- Transcript of a Press Briefing by David Hawley, Deputy Director, External Relations Department, International Monetary Fund
- European democracies and decision-making in times of crisis
- Brazil: More Efficient Water Management Towards Universal Water Supply and Sanitation
UBX appoints new Chief Investment Officer
In line with its strategy to explore and invest in companies and platforms of the future, UBX—the Fintech and Corporate...
Workforce Diversity Matters To Our ESG Evaluation
We believe the limited representation of Black voices in key decision-making processes prevents companies from reaping the benefits of a...
Blackline reveals CEO succession plan
By President & COO Marc Huffman appointed CEO as of Jan. 1st, 2021; Founder Therese Tucker to serve as executive...
From furlough to returning to work – employees are feeling insecure in their future
New data looking into 6,273 employees, commissioned by Perkbox, the employee experience platform, has revealed the considerable impacts of the...
How mortgage regulations are changing globally
By Globalaw members Oliver Foerster, Partner @ Huth Dietrich Hahn, Roberto Sparano, Partner @ Quorum Legal ,Paul Tully, Managing Director and Partner...
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...