The aerospace plastics market is expected to reach USD 27.74 Billion by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Aerospace plastics have low moisture absorption, high temperature, and chemical resistance, high strength, and stability even under stress, and insulating features. They can also be accurately manufactured to hold tight tolerations, and some have self-lubricating features that make them excellent for high-wear purposes like bearings. They offer a high degree of freedom when creating complex parts, allowing for the production of parts that cannot be obtained with conventional metal.
The features of high-end plastics offer various benefits to the aerospace industry, weight decrease being the most prominent one. By turning large parts of aerostructure from metal to plastic, aerospace engineers can reduce an aircraft’s weight significantly without endangering strength. Decrease in overall weight directly influences a plane’s performance and production, with abundant savings in fuel and repair costs.
Aircraft companies are focused on the construction of lightweight and superior design & solutions for the production of exterior and interior structures of new-generation aircrafts. Replacement of large metals by the superior plastics in aircraft is anticipated to augment the market share over the forecast period.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2013
The market in the North America region accounted for the largest share of 31.3% of the market in 2018. Presence of significant aircraft manufacturers in this region leads to the high revenue.
The Key players in the Aerospace Plastics Market include:
- Tech-Tool Plastics Inc.
- HITCO Carbon Composites
- Premium Aerotec
- Toray Carbon Fibers America Inc.
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Limited
- Toho Tenax Company Limited
- Ensinger GmbH
- Hexcel Corporation
- SGL Carbon SE
- Saudi Basic Industries Corporation
- Hyosung Corporation
- Kaman Corporation.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Aerospace Plastics Market is estimated to reach USD 23.98 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period.
- The increasing demand for additive manufacturing, such as 3D printing, is known to be the critical trend elevating the market growth.
- The commercial aircraft type accounts for the largest share of 30.1% of the market in 2018.
- The line fit type is anticipated to grow at the higher rate of 7.0% during the forecast period.
- The cabin interior application segment is anticipated to grow at the highest rate of 7.5% during the forecast period.
- The PMMA (Polymethyl Methacrylate) plastic type is anticipated to grow at the highest rate of 7.0% during the forecast period.
- APAC is anticipated to witness a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period owing to increasing aircraft demand. The airliners are continuously expanding the fleet size to meet passenger demand.
- An increase in demand for aircraft in developing economies of Asia Pacific, such as China and India and an increase in demand for lightweight aircraft are expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
- Various players are developing strategies to mark their presence in the industry.
- For example, in 2016, Sekisui Polymer Innovations introduced aviation-grade thermoplastic sheet for aircraft seats and additional interior components. Also, the development of thermoplastic grades, including PTFE, POM-C, POM-H, and PA66, and their application in commercial aircraft parts will boost the market share.
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2013
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the market on the basis of Type, Aircraft Type, Application, Plastic Type, and region:
Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Line Fit
Aircraft Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Commercial Aircrafts
- General & Business Aircrafts
- Military Aircrafts
- Rotary Aircrafts
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Cabin Interiors
Plastic Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- PMMA (Polymethyl Methacrylate)
- PC (Polycarbonate)
- ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene)
- PEEK (Polyetheretherketone)
- PPS (Polyphenyl Sulfide)
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/2013
Regional Outlook (Volume: Kilo Tons; Revenue: USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Materials and Chemicals Industry:
Heat Resistant Alloy Market By Type (TACSR, TACSR/AW, TACSR/TW, STACIR/AW, Others), By Application (Primary And Secondary Distribution Conductors, Messenger Support, Bare overhead Transmission Conductor, Others), Distribution Channel (Offline, Online) And Region- Global Forecast To 2027
Ethyl Levulinate Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (Food Grade, Industrial Grade), By Application (Food Additives, Fragrances, Pharmaceutical Intermediates, Diesel & Biodiesel, Others), And By Region Forecast To 2028
DeNOx Catalyst Market Size, Growth & Analysis, By Material (Ceramic, Zeolites, Base Metal, Precious Metal) By Type (Honeycomb Type, Flat Type), By Applications (Power Plant, Cement Plant, Refinery Plant, Steel Plant, Transportation Vehicle, Others), And Regional Forecasts To 2027
Unitary Material Market By Type (Lithium Cobalt Oxides, Lithium Nickelate, Lithium Manganate), By Application Type (Consumer Electronic Battery, Automobile Battery, Others), Region-Global Forecast To 2027
Bio-Aromatic Polyester Polyols Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type (Green Polyols, Bio Polyols), By Application (Adhesives, Sealants, Coatings, Polyurethane Foams), By End-User (Packaging, Construction, Transportation, Furniture & Bedding, Others), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, Latin America), Competitive Strategies and Segment Forecasts for 2016 – 2026
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-aerospace-plastics-market