- How Innovative Technologies are Transforming the Banking and Financial Industry
- Risks and Rewards: The impact of Brexit on global trade
- Why collaboration with senior management is vital for a CFO
- Trade digitisation could trigger economic diversity in the MENA region
- Financial technology trends for 2019
- 3 Major Areas of Banking Poised for AI-Driven Disruption in 2019
- Avoiding arbitrage – the importance of web performance in forex
- Investment Plan for Europe: EIB Backs Italian CNS Drug Developer Newron Pharmaceuticals with up to EUR 40m
- Securing mainframe’s future in finance amid the widening IT skills gap
- Innovating markets: The benefits of a decentralised marketplace and trading platform
- CIO Job Responsibilities 2018: Drive Business Transformation and Innovation
- Hermes: Eurozone ‘Misery Indices’ – converging on the strongest once again
- Quality over quantity
- Do customers really want to talk to robots?
- Richer data and AI drive up credit scoring accuracy, particularly for SMEs
- Temenos: state of the cloud
- The Ultimate Guide to Post-Brexit UK Immigration Options in the Construction Industry
- AI, Collaboration and Open Banking: Money20/20 Europe 2018 gets off to a future-defining start in Amsterdam
- Enabling Cryptocurrency Transactions Key to Going Mainstream
- WannaCry one year on – have financial services organisationstaken action?
- How AI is changing businesses and industries for the better
- Cryptocurrencies – Separating fact from financial fiction
- Skillsoft Announces General Availability of All Digital Transformation Courses
- Can analytics predict the next financial crash?
- Top Five Cloud Services Predictions
- Bezant Hits Pre-Sale Target in One Hour, Oversubscribed by 7.5 times as Asia’s Fastest Token Sale in 2018
- Deloitte Global and Middle East TMT Predictions: Smartphone sales expected to reach 1.85 billion per year by 2023
- The cyber intelligence landscape is evolving
- The Future of Cybersecurity is in the Cloud
- Your cyber intelligence is evolving
- Cloudera and Simudyne Offer Banks Advanced Simulation Solutions for Risk Management
- Small Business Unfazed By Challenging Economic Conditions Finds Vistage Confidence Index
- OPEN BANKING OPEN SESAME? OR A CAN OF WORMS?
- OPEN BANKING…“WHAT!!”
- The digital transformation of the financial services: what to expect in 2018
- BRINGING BIOMETRICS TO THE FRONTLINE OF IT SECURITY IN THE FINANCE SECTOR
- WITHOUT THE RIGHT ECOSYSTEM BUSINESSES WILL FALL AT THE FIRST HURDLE
- PROXY CYBERWARFARE, GDPR AND BLOCKCHAIN – THE PROSPECTS FOR SECURITY IN 2018
- 2018 CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE TRENDS IN BANKING AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
- SERVICENOW 2018 SECURITY PREDICTIONS: AUTOMATION, BOARDROOMS AND GDPR
- ORGANISATIONS WILL RESPOND TO THE CURRENT THREAT LANDSCAPE WITH A ZERO-TRUST MODEL
- DATAART FINANCE TECHNOLOGY TRENDS AND PREDICTIONS FOR 2018
- FIDOR BANK – PREDICTIONS FOR 2018
- HANDD BUSINESS SOLUTIONS: SIX TECHNOLOGY PREDICTIONS FOR 2018
- LATEST REPORT REVEALS WHY 2017 IS THE YEAR OF FLEXIBLE WORKSPACE
- THE GENERATION GAME: BRIDGING THE KNOWLEDGE GAP
- RETAILERS MUST BE “PEAK-PROOF” WELL-AHEAD OF TIME TO MAXIMISE REVENUE
- 40,000+ DOWNLOADS OF E-MONEY APP DEVERE VAULT BY END OF 2017
- DELOITTE: MEDIUM-TO-LONG TERM DEMAND FUNDAMENTALS REMAIN STRONG FOR DUBAI’S REAL ESTATE MARKET IN 2017 AS CHALLENGES REMAIN
- TOP VOICE PREDICTIONS FOR 2017 AND INTERVIEW WITH TODD CAROTHERS, EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT OF SALES AND MARKETING AT COUNTERPATH
- DELOITTE ISSUES ITS 2017 TECHNOLOGY, MEDIA AND TELECOMMUNICATION PREDICTIONS FOR THE MIDDLE EAST
- KILLER DEVICES TO HACKED FINGERPRINTS — FICO PREDICTS 17 FINANCIAL CRIME TRENDS FOR 2017
- SONICWALL ANNUAL THREAT REPORT HIGHLIGHTS ADVANCES MADE BY BOTH SECURITY PROFESSIONALS AND CYBER CRIMINALS
- CYBER RISKS TO INTENSIFY IN 2017 WITH INCREASED CYBER ESPIONAGE, DATA INTEGRITY ATTACKS, ACCORDING TO STROZ FRIEDBERG’S 2017 CYBERSECURITY PREDICTIONS REPORT
- THE BUSINESS WORD OF 2017: WHY AGILE BUSINESSES ARE SET TO ‘PIVOT’
- THREE ID VERIFICATION TRENDS AND PREDICTIONS FOR 2017
- 2017 PREDICTIONS: FINTECH, E-COMMERCE AND PAYMENTS
- NEW RETAIL TECHNOLOGY FINALLY TURNS IN-STORE CHECK-OUTS INTO REAL CUSTOMER EXPERIENCES TO MAKE PAYMENTS PAY
- ONLINE FRAUD ATTEMPTS IN EUROPE ARE EXPECTED TO RISE 11 PERCENT DURING THIS YEAR’S CHRISTMAS SHOPPING SEASON, SAYS ACI WORLDWIDE
- IDC Financial Insights Unveils 2017 Worldwide Financial Services Predictions
- FINANCIAL SUPPLY CHAIN 2017: CUBS AND UBER AND BLOCKCHAIN, OH MY!
- COGNITIVE COMPUTING POWERED BY SAS® SOLVES COMPLEX PROBLEMS WITH BIG DATA AND ANALYTICS
- WHAT’S THIS YEAR’S BIGGEST PAYMENT INNOVATION? CASH
- IPO MARKET IN THE UK
- BIOMETRIC BANKING: WILL SECURITY SELFIES REPLACE PASSWORDS?
- IOT 2020: SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC ISSUES PREDICTIONS BASED ON GLOBAL STUDY
- GLOBAL BANKING EXPERTS TO SHARE INSIGHTS ON THE FUTURE OF PAYMENTS AT THE UK’S LARGEST FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGY EVENT
- ECOMETRICA BECOMES FIRST GOLD SOFTWARE PARTNER FOR CDP’S WATER AND FORESTS PROGRAMMES
- DELOITTE 2016 MIDDLE EAST TMT PREDICTIONS: VIRTUAL REALITY TO BECOME A BILLION DOLLAR NICHE
- TOP 10 DEVELOPMENTS/HEADLINES IN TRADE SECRET, COMPUTER FRAUD, AND NON-COMPETE LAW IN 2015
- VIRTUAL REALITY GEAR FORECAST TO HIT RECORD BILLION-DOLLAR MARK THIS YEAR ACCORDING TO DELOITTE GLOBAL 2016 TMT PREDICTIONS
- FROM THE EXPERTS: 5 PAYMENT TECHNOLOGY TRENDS TO LOOK OUT FOR IN 2016
- 2016 PREDICTIONS: BOARDROOM SHUFFLES IN THE CARDS AS CYBER THREATS RISE
- CYBERSECURITY PREDICTIONS 2016: LUCK OR LEADERSHIP?
- REAL-TIME IS A COMMERCIAL REALITY TODAY AS MORE AND MORE COUNTRIES JOIN THE ‘FASTER PAYMENTS REVOLUTION’
- IDC Reveals Worldwide Digital Transformation Predictions; Kicks Off IDC FutureScape Web Conference Series
- HOLIDAY SEASON 2015: WHAT PAYMENT CONCERNS ARE US RETAILERS FACING TODAY?
- IT’S TIME TO CLIMB OUT OF A SPREADSHEET NIGHTMARE
- APPLE PAY – WHY IT CAN BE MORE THAN JUST A CONVENIENCE
- FACEBOOK-STYLE FINANCE APP INVSTR TAPS INTO WISDOM OF THE CROWDS
- WEDO TECHNOLOGIES LAUNCHES SHAPE TELECOM
- LOOKING INTO THE CRYSTAL BALL – PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS IN THE FINANCIAL SECTOR
- 5 STEPS TO CONFRONT AND OVERCOME THE HIDDEN RISK TO THE MERCHANT WORLD, FROM GLOBAL RISK TECHNOLOGIES
- NEXMO DISRUPTS CONSUMER EXPERIENCE BY ENABLING BRANDS TO ENGAGE CONSUMERS THROUGH CHAT APPLICATIONS
- FAILURE TO INNOVATE AND MEET EVOLVING CUSTOMER NEEDS DAMAGING FINANCIAL COMPANIES’ COMPETITIVENESS, GLOBAL AUTOMIC STUDY REVEALS
- USING BIG DATA WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM THE CLOUD
- TOP FINANCIAL PREDICTIONS FOR 2015
- WHAT’S IN A NAME? NATAL WELCOMES HOTEL GIANT AS CONSUMER SPENDING INCREASES
- UNPLUGGED TRAVEL TO RISE AS TRAVELLERS SEEK A REAL ESCAPE FROM THE PRESSURES OF MODERN LIVING – LONELY PLANET REVEALS THE FUTURE OF TRAVEL
- RESEARCH SHOWS LINK BETWEEN CUSTOMER SERVICE AND REVENUE STILL OVERLOOKED BY UK ORGANISATIONS
- DMEXCO ESTABLISHES ITS FIRST SATELLITE IN SINGAPORE
- SEP INVESTMENT – WEARABLE TECHNOLOGY FOR COWS
- DELOITTE LAUNCHES THE 2014 MIDDLE EAST TECHNOLOGY, MEDIA AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS PREDICTIONS REPORT
- THE CLOUD COMMUNITY FACES INDUSTRIAL SCALE CHALLENGES
- ARE WE BANKING ON THE RIGHT NUMBERS?
- FORTINET’S FORTIGUARD LABS REVEALS TOP 4 SECURITY PREDICTIONS FOR 2014
- OptionsClick – Best Customer Service Europe 2013
- Big Apple or The Smoke? Does New York or London offer the best career opportunities for the ambitious finance professional?
- The next big revolution in retail banking is sitting in the palm of your hand
- From Big Data to Big Marketing
- How does the Global Economic Crisis affect the Canadian Economy
RegTech 2020: Exploring financial crime and the emergence of RegTech in the USA
with host, Alex Ford, VP Product and Marketing, Encompass, and guests, Dr Henry Balani, Head of Delivery, Encompass; Pawneet Abramowski,...
86% of UK businesses face barriers developing digital skills in procurement
A shortage of digitally savvy talent, and a lack of training for technical and soft skills, hinder digital procurement initiative...
ISO 20022 migration: full speed ahead despite recent delays, says new Deutsche Bank paper
Today, Deutsche Bank has released the third installment in its “Guide to ISO 20022 migration” series, which offers a comprehensive...
What Skills Does a Data Scientist Need?
In this modern and complicated time of economy, Big data is nothing without the professionals who turn cutting-edge technology into...
The importance of app-based commerce to hospitality in the new normal
By Jeremy Nicholds CEO, Judopay As society adapts to the rapidly changing “new normal” of working and socialising, many businesses...
The Psychology Behind a Strong Security Culture in the Financial Sector
By Javvad Malik, Security Awareness Advocate at KnowBe4 Banks and financial industries are quite literally where the money is, positioning...
How open banking can drive innovation and growth in a post-COVID world
By Billel Ridelle, CEO at Sweep Times are pretty tough for businesses right now. For SMEs in particular, a global financial...
How to use data to protect and power your business
By Dave Parker, Group Head of Data Governance, Arrow Global Employees need to access data to do their jobs. But...
How business leaders can find the right balance between human and bot when investing in AI
By Andrew White is the ANZ Country Manager of business transformation solutions provider, Signavio The digital world moves quickly. From...
Has lockdown marked the end of cash as we know it?
By James Booth, VP of Payment Partnerships EMEA, PPRO Since the start of the pandemic, businesses around the world have...