- Mitigating Operational Risk from Spreadsheets: Businesses must take control
- Ignoring Spreadsheet Risks Put Financial Institutions and Customers at Risk
- Ann Arbor SPARK FastTrack Awards Celebrate Impressive, Consistent Business Growth
- The Rise of the Robot – how to supercharge your skills to outsmart AI
- Are technological developments outrunning compliance?
- Onconova Therapeutics Promotes Dr. Steven M. Fruchtman to Chief Executive Officer
- How to Unlock Your Hidden Potential With the Secrets of the Mind
- Facing the Big Five G
- What Is A Pivot Table?
- Capacity® Partners with RightHand Robotics to Further Automate Fulfillment Operations
- Alstom and Forsee Power announce collaboration to supply batteries for Aptis electric buses
- The Comprehensive Summer home maintenance checklist
- How to subtract in Excel?
- Automated driving in cities: Daimler and Bosch select Nvidia AI platform
- Avella Selected by Array BioPharma Inc. to distribute BRAFTOVI™ (encorafenib) and MEKTOVI® (binimetinib)
- A New Generation Of Coagulation Specialists Is Advancing Research With Support From CSL Behring Global Grant
- SolarStratos Aims to Reach Stratosphere More Than 80,000 Feet Above Earth Using SunPower® Solar Technology
- Seven Natural Ways To Boost Your Memory
- Biotech Market Value Set to Grow Due to Technological Advancements
- Vienna will be the centre of the mobility for the future from 16th –19th April
- Aurora Signs Collaboration Agreement with Major Research Institute
- NEW SPECIAL REPORT BY ARI RASTEGAR WARNS OF LOOMING MARKET CRASH
- ADAPTIVE INSIGHTS TRANSFORMS COMPANY-WIDE PLANNING WITH NEW BUSINESS PLANNING CLOUD
- GENKYOTEX REPORTS DECEMBER 31, 2017 CASH POSITION AND PROVIDES BUSINESS UPDATE
- VENABLE EXPANDS ITS PATENT PROSECUTION CAPABILITIES IN ITS SAN FRANCISCO OFFICE WITH THE ADDITION OF BENJAMIN PELLETIER
- IBM LAB-ON-A-CHIP BREAKTHROUGH AIMS TO HELP PHYSICIANS DETECT CANCER AND DISEASES AT THE NANOSCALE
- HIGH-VISIBILITY INVESTMENTS IN M3 BIOTECHNOLOGY AND ITS DRUG TO REVERSE ALZHEIMER’S, PARKINSON’S LEAD SUCCESSFUL FUNDING ROUND
- IT’S TIME TO CLIMB OUT OF A SPREADSHEET NIGHTMARE
- ANAPLAN CONTINUES HYPER-GROWTH WITH 134% REVENUE INCREASE
- TXCELL APPOINTS STÉPHANE BOISSEL AS CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER AND PROMOTES MIGUEL FORTE TO CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
- WHY FINANCIAL REPORTING MUST TAKE A CONSOLIDATED APPROACH
- BIG DATA, OMNI-CHANNEL AND TESTING: TURNING BUZZWORDS INTO PROFITS
- $100 MILLION SPREADSHEET MISTAKE PUTS A SPOTLIGHT ON SPREADSHEET MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
- AIRBUS, AMAZON, L’OREAL AND VOLKSWAGEN EXECS HEADLINE SPEAKER ROSTER AT INVEST IN PHOTONICS(R) 2014
- TXCELL TO LEAD POSITIVE PROJECT TO AUTOMATE FIRST PRODUCTION STEP OF OVASAVE(R), ITS LEAD PERSONALISED CELLULAR IMMUNOTHERAPY
- INSURERS ARE STRUGGLING WITH THEIR DATA DESPITE GROWING REGULATORY DEMANDS
- COULD CHINA RIDE THE YEAR OF THE HORSE INTO A GOLDEN SUNSET?
- THE RISE OF THE MUMPRENEUR: TWO THIRDS OF MUMS CONSIDER LAUNCHING A BUSINESS FROM HOME
- VAST MAJORITY OF FINANCE LEADERS BELIEVE THE UK HAS ENTERED A TWO-SPEED JOBS MARKET AS SPECIALIST OCCUPATIONS OUTPACE GENERALIST JOBS
- UNLOCKING YOUR ATM “BIG DATA”
- FOLLOWING THE PROPOSALS ON BANKING STANDARDS MADE BY SIR RICHARD LAMBERT, THE INDUSTRY MUST STRIVE TO PRESERVE HIS VISION, SAYS RUTH MARTIN
- USING SPREADSHEETS TO MANAGE RISK IS RISKY BUSINESS INDEED!
- TYCO TO JOIN BLACKLINE SYSTEMS FOR PRESENTATION AT FINANCE TRANSFORMATION SUMMIT 2014 IN LONDON
- FORMER NEW YORK YANKEES MANAGER AND PRIOR HFC HONOREE JOE TORRE TO PRESENT HEDGE FUND LUMINARY BRUCE RICHARDS WITH “AWARD FOR CARING”
- PRAXITY 2013 RESULTS
- Santa Claus might not be coming to Town this year for South African investors
- BUSINESS OWNERS: YOU NEED THESE GUYS
- HERMES FUND MANAGERS: PORTFOLIO PERSPECTIVES ON ESG RISK
- Trade and Development Bank Business profile
- BANKING THE UNBANKED: THE MOBILE OPPORTUNITY
- Bank Holidays in Lesotho 2013
- Mizuho Corporate Bank Nederland NV Selects Wolters Kluwer Financial Services’ Regulatory Reporting Solution for Netherlands CoRep Reporting
- How Chinese enterprises solve financial difficulties in overseas investments
- Implications of Algorithmic Trading in FX Markets During Times of Crisis
- Time to draw a line under ‘Protected Conversations’
- ‘You’re fired!’ – The end to unfair dismissal?
- Summer Volatility Brings Fall Worries
- World Bank Group Commits More Than $57 billion to Developing Countries in FY11 as Multi-Speed Economic Recovery Takes Shape
- BTN “The Leader of Mortgage in Indonesia”
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...