- Growing Securities Company Celebrates 20 Years of Success with Finance Award
- Convention for the Avoidance of Double Taxation between the Republic of Cyprus and the Principality of Andorra
- Deloitte: Transfer pricing should be top of agenda for all tax executives in 2018
- Cost of post-Brexit customs reform could be higher than £20bn: longer transitional period also required
- Formation of Italy’s new government raises questions on sovereign outlook, euro area reform
- 2018 an Important Year for Cyprus in the Realm of Tax
- Trade Friction: A Primer on the United States and China
- Deloitte: Kuwait eyes private sector to invest in country’s infrastructure projects
- Estate Planning, Tax Team Joins Broad and Cassel’s Miami Office
- Cyprus and the United Kingdom Sign a New Double Tax Treaty (DTT)
- UPDATE ON THE LATEST TAX CIRCULARS ISSUED DURING 2018
- ARE HIGH NET WORTH INDIVIDUALS PROTECTED FROM EXTRADITION?: A LOOK AT THE CURRENT EXTRADITION LANDSCAPE
- DTT BETWEEN CYPRUS AND BARBADOS HAS ENTERED INTO FORCE
- DTT BETWEEN THE REPUBLIC OF CYPRUS AND THE KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA
- EU RECOGNIZED BERMUDA’S STATUS
- ADGM RECOGNISED AS AN ATTRACTIVE AND TAX EFFICIENT AIRCRAFT FINANCING AND LEASING HUB FOR THE REGION
- MARCUS EVANS TO HOST THE 6TH TAX COMPLIANCE FOR FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS CONFERENCE ON NOVEMBER 8-9, 2017 IN NEW YORK, NY
- FASKEN MARTINEAU RELEASES PRIMER ON PROCUREMENT RULES IN THE NEW CANADIAN FREE TRADE AGREEMENT
- OECD: CYPRUS SIGNS MULTILATERAL CONVENTION, IMPLEMENTING BEPS IN TAX TREATIES
- DELOITTE OFFERS FREE AND INTERACTIVE VAT APP TO GCC BUSINESSES AND INDIVIDUALS
- CROWN GLOBAL INSURANCE COMPANY OF AMERICA RANKED AS FASTEST GROWING LIFE INSURER BY S&P GLOBAL MARKET INTELLIGENCE
- DELOITTE PREPARES COMPANIES IN SAUDI ARABIA AND BAHRAIN FOR IMPLICATIONS OF VAT IMPLEMENTATION
- TREATY FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBLE TAXATION BETWEEN CYPRUS AND JERSEY RATIFIED
- CYPRUS TO SIGN OECD MULTILATERAL AGREEMENT FOR PREVENTION OF BASE EROSION AND PROFIT SHIFTING
- CYPRUS TAX REVISIONS
- DELOITTE: 69% OF GCC BUSINESSES CONCERNED THAT THEY MAY NOT BE PREPARED FOR VAT INTRODUCTION IN JANUARY 2018
- RE-DOMICILIATION OF COMPANIES INTO CYPRUS
- HOW A TRUMP PRESIDENCY COULD IGNITE M&A ACTIVITY IN THE UK
- CYPRUS AND MAURITIUS INVESTMENTS TO BE TAXED BY INDIA, AS FROM APRIL 2017
- CYPRUS SIGNS DOUBLE TAX TREATY AGREEMENT WITH IRAN, FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBLE TAXATION ON INCOME AND CAPITAL
- LET’S TALK EU REFERENDUM
- CYPRUS AND INDIA TAX TREATY NEGOTIATIONS FINALISED
- CYPRUS SIGNS DOUBLE TAX TREATY AGREEMENT WITH JERSEY – AN IMPORTANT FINANCIAL CENTRE
- OECD’S PROPOSALS FOR COMPREHENSIVE GLOBAL REFORMS AND IMPLEMENTATION BEPS MEASURES IS WELL UNDERWAY
- CYPRUS DOUBLE TAX TREATY AGREEMENT WITH BAHRAIN ENFORCED
- GOODBYE TO ALL VAT? EU INDIRECT TAX AFTER BREXIT
- BREXIT UPDATE: WHAT’S NEXT FOR THE GLOBAL MARKETPLACE
- INTERNATIONAL ARBITRATION LAWYER AND FORMER FEDERAL PROSECUTOR JOINS BAKERHOSTETLER
- BEPS – BE PREPARED
- BASE EROSION PROFIT SHIFTING (BEPS)
- DELOITTE: TAX REFORM IN THE GCC APPROACHING
- SYRIZA ELECTORAL LANDSLIDE: IMPACT OF THE GREEK ELECTORAL OUTCOME ON THE EURO
- ANTI-AVOIDANCE AMENDMENTS TO EU PARENT-SUBSIDIARY DIRECTIVE
- THE SIGNIFICANCE OF MAINTAINING A STRONG DTT NETWORK FOR CYPRUS
- INTERNATIONAL APPROACH TO COMBAT TAX AVOIDANCE BY MULTINATIONALS
- DOUBLE TAX TREATY BETWEEN CYPRUS AND SWITZERLAND
- OECD MODEL TAX CONVENTION IS UPDATED
- CYPRUS AND GUERNSEY EXPAND THEIR COOPERATION
- LUXEMBOURG: TAX SYSTEM UNDER SCRUTINY
- NEW DOUBLE TAX TREATY BETWEEN CYPRUS AND NORWAY
- REVISED CYPRUS-INDIA DOUBLE TAX AGREEMENT SOON TO BE CONCLUDED
- SINGAPORE REPLACES MAURITIUS AS TOP FOREIGN INVESTOR IN INDIA
- NEW DOUBLE TAX TREATY BETWEEN CYPRUS AND SPAIN SOON TO ENTER INTO FORCE
- INDIA INTRODUCES WITHHOLDING TAX ON CYPRUS TRANSACTIONS
- BLUESNAP INTEGRATES WITH AVALARA TO EASE TAX DIFFICULTIES FOR MERCHANTS SELLING INTERNATIONALLY
- TAX CONSCIOUSNESS AND TRUST IN INTERNATIONAL TAX PLANNING: THE SUBSTANCE OF THE MATTER
- CYPRUS-NORWAY SIGN NEW DOUBLE TAX TREATY IN THE WAKE OF NORWAY’S OECD SURVEY
- CANADA-U.S. FATCA INTERGOVERNMENTAL AGREEMENT
- LATVIA-CYPRUS DOUBLE TAX TREATY
- UK DESTINATION OF CHOICE FOR INTERNATIONAL INVESTORS
- INDIA – CYPRUS NEGOTIATE NEW TAX TREATY
- CHINESE INVESTMENT INTO POLAND
- LENDING – WHERE IS IT HEADING – WITH OR WITHOUT BANKS?
- A wake-up call for everyone
- The (changing) role of central banks in financial stability policies
- European democracies and decision-making in times of crisis
- Intervention at Sveriges Riksbank Conference: Monetary Policy in an Era of Fiscal Stress
UBX appoints new Chief Investment Officer
In line with its strategy to explore and invest in companies and platforms of the future, UBX—the Fintech and Corporate...
Workforce Diversity Matters To Our ESG Evaluation
We believe the limited representation of Black voices in key decision-making processes prevents companies from reaping the benefits of a...
Blackline reveals CEO succession plan
By President & COO Marc Huffman appointed CEO as of Jan. 1st, 2021; Founder Therese Tucker to serve as executive...
From furlough to returning to work – employees are feeling insecure in their future
New data looking into 6,273 employees, commissioned by Perkbox, the employee experience platform, has revealed the considerable impacts of the...
How mortgage regulations are changing globally
By Globalaw members Oliver Foerster, Partner @ Huth Dietrich Hahn, Roberto Sparano, Partner @ Quorum Legal ,Paul Tully, Managing Director and Partner...
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...