- LIBOR’s Demise Set To Rock The Foundations of Finance?
- Cloud computing is transforming investment management
- Commerzbank announces plans to automate selected compliance relevant pre-checks in trade finance transaction processing by 2020
- Transition phase is not a safety net, senior German banker warns banks at zeb’s European Banking Breakfast
- Artificial Intelligence at a critical juncture as calls for international regulation and upskilling increase
- Hermes: Stay cool as markets run hot
- Ten Years of Cloud: Across the chasm
- The valuation imperative: raising the bar in market data management
- Cooper Standard Announces $150 Million Share Repurchase Program
- HoldCo Asset Management Applauds Universal Corporation’s 36% Dividend Increase And Intent To Repurchase Shares
- Co-bots not robots: how AI is transforming audit analytics
- Saxo Q2 Outlook: The end of a cycle like no other
- Trade wars: clash of the titans
- BREATHING LIFE INTO ZOMBIE ASSETS
- MARKET OUTLOOK, JANUARY
- Q&A WITH RACHAEL DONNELLY, ASSOCIATE SOLICITOR IN THE PROPERTY LITIGATION TEAM AT BLACKS SOLICITORS LLP, ON THE KEY THINGS TO LOOK OUT FOR WHEN BUYING A LEASEHOLD PROPERTY
- COULD A LARGE-SCALE CYBER ATTACK ON THE WORLD’S FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS CRASH AN ECONOMY?
- MARKETS TO TAKE POSITIVE STANCE ON GROWTH-FRIENDLY US POLICY CHANGES
- MITON’S HENNA HEMNANI: ACCEPTANCE OF MODI’S REFORMS PAVES WAY FOR INDIA’S ‘DEMOGRAPHIC DIVIDEND’
- FUNDAMENTAL ECONOMIC BACKDROP REMAINS SUPPORTIVE TO FINANCIAL MARKETS AND CORPORATE EARNINGS
- A BEGINNER’S GUIDE TO CURRENCY MANIPULATION
- GLOBAL GROWTH SET TO BE POSITIVE AS CENTRAL BANKS ADOPT A MORE BALANCED TONE AND INFLATION RISKS REMAIN SHORT-LIVED
- MARKET OUTLOOK – JANUARY
- EMERGING MARKETS: TOO EARLY TO CALL A BULL MARKET
- BREXIT MUST NOT STOP MOMENTUM TOWARDS MORE EFFECTIVE REGULATION OF ALTERNATIVE FINANCE
- THINK TWICE ABOUT OVEREXPOSURE TO UK MARKETS
- HOTSPOTS AND COLD SPOTS
- World Price Index
- INVESTMENT POPULATION DEMOGRAPHICS AND FINANCIAL EXPANSION
- MORGAN MCKINLEY LONDON EMPLOYMENT MONITOR: SEASONAL SLOW-DOWN SHOWS FEWER PROFESSIONALS SEEKING ROLES WHILE EMPLOYERS CONTINUE TO HIRE.
- FEATURE INTERVIEW WITH PATRICIA ECHAUZ CHILIP, PRESIDENT AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER OF STANDARD INSURANCE COMPANY
- BUYING DISTRESSED LOAN PORTFOLIOS
- PING AN NAMED AS WORLD’S MOST VALUABLE INSURANCE BRAND IN MILLWARD BROWN BRANDZ TOP 100 RANKING
- UK AND JAPANESE EQUITIES TO DRIVE MULTI ASSET RETURNS INTO 2014
- To outsource or not to outsource? That is the question
- The case for investing in energy and environment
- Democratizing Development in a Transforming World
- Exploring the link between behavioural finance and technical analysis
- The Changing Face of Risk in the Global Financial System
- One size fits all?
- The challenges of the European financial sector
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...
Going branchless: How banks can keep customers coming through the virtual doors
By Richard Kelsey, Head of Software Sales at Backbase Though you might be familiar with the popular seaside town of Newquay,...
Board Report Highlights Complex Decision-Making Process Across Banking and Finance sector
‘The State Of Decision-Making’ report from Board, reveals business decisions made in silos without modern planning tools A third (33%)...
EaseUS Free Data Recovery Software Recover Lost And Erased Documents
Have you anytime inadvertently masterminded erased or lost data from your work territory or PC? In case along these lines,...
Shawbrook Bank “cautiously optimistic” as it Publishes Half Year Report for 2020
Financial performance impacted by the pandemic Expected credit loss (ECL) charges of £45.8 million recognised on loans and advances to customers...
Shining a spotlight on operational resilience and cyber-risk in financial services
By Miles Tappin, VP of EMEA for ThreatConnect, explores why the financial services industry must build a cyber security strategy...