- AI in Finance: can banks get smarter?
- Addressing Future Skill Gaps in the Financial Services Global Ecosystem
- Millennial Money: The Changing Face Of Wealth Management
- Gumtree co-founder launches new online investment platform for everyday people
- The Rise of the Robot – how to supercharge your skills to outsmart AI
- Using Corporate Event Data to Navigate Low-Latency in Equity Options:Strategies for Institutional Traders and Market Makers
- Financial technology trends for 2019
- Are technological developments outrunning compliance?
- The Huge Opportunity for Artificial Intelligence in Investment Operations and Accounting
- How the Market Works
- Kraken CEO Presenting at Germany’s Leading Maritime Robotics and Sensor Conference
- Investors are finally coming to fruition that perhaps the longest bull market in history is over
- 20 Ways to make a living online
- Active OMG announces next generation AI website features for e-retailers
- CMC Markets Institutional launches Prime Derivatives
- Invest in cryptocurrencies, commodities or companies?
- Algorithmic Trading Comes to Crypto
- Identity management for secure permissioned blockchains
- Automated driving in cities: Daimler and Bosch select Nvidia AI platform
- Bosch and Daimler: Metropolitan Area in California to become a pilot city for automated driving
- Hermes: Fixing Big Tech – saving the FANGs from themselves
- 5 things to be aware of before investing in a new cryptocurrency
- How to make money by doing the bare minimum?
- Managing the disruption: Processing payments in the digital age
- What is Gross Profit ?
- Gaming Firm Reinvents “Airdrops” to Boost Blockchain Project
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Internet of Things (IoT) Becoming Biggest Influences on Tech Industry
- Mitek Extends Leadership Position In Digital Identity Verification By Acquiring A2IA
- New Frontier of Artificial Intelligence (AI) for Tech Industry Could Top $190 Billion By 2025
- Phase Genomics and Pacific Biosciences Announce the Release of Co-Developed Genome Assembly Phasing Software – ‘FALCON-Phase’
- China Finance Online Reports 2018 First Quarter Unaudited Financial Results
- Are financial institutions ready for the Fourth Industrial Revolution?
- The Next Frontier: Motif Introduces Artificial Intelligence Portfolio
- CASPIAN DELIVERS THE WORLD’S FIRST FULL-STACK CRYPTO ASSET MANAGEMENT SOLUTION FOR INSTITUTIONS
- CORVIL SAYS STANDARDS, COLLABORATION AND AI-POWERED AUTOMATION ARE CRITICAL TO BUILDING CYBER RESILIENCE IN GLOBAL FINANCIAL MARKETS
- SALT FINANCIAL LAUNCHES US INDEX POWERED BY TRUBETA™, EXPANDS SENIOR TEAM
- THE ROLE OF DATA PROTECTION IN DISTRIBUTED TECHNOLOGY
- NEW ALGORITHM USES TWITTER TO PREDICT THE STOCK MARKET RESEARCHERS DEVELOP A WAY FOR TRADERS TO USE TWITTER TO MAKE BETTER INVESTMENT DECISIONS
- How does Google make money?
- GET SMART: AUTOMATING BUSINESS AGREEMENTS WITH BLOCKCHAINS AND SMART CONTRACTS
- WHAT IS MIFID II AND HOW WILL IT IMPACT SMES
- CURING THE CHRISTMAS HEADACHE
- FIVE DATA CHALLENGES EVERY INDEX PROVIDER FACES
- ORGANISATIONS WILL RESPOND TO THE CURRENT THREAT LANDSCAPE WITH A ZERO-TRUST MODEL
- CRYPTOCURRENCIES: FUTURE OR FRAUD?
- FACTSET DIGITAL SOLUTIONS DEVELOPS NEW ONLINE BROKER OFFERING FOR BANCO SANTANDER TOTTA
- COULD A LARGE-SCALE CYBER ATTACK ON THE WORLD’S FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS CRASH AN ECONOMY?
- TTAM LAUNCHES TRIMTABS INTERNATIONAL FREE CASH FLOW ETF
- MARKETINVOICE NAMED IN CB INSIGHTS FINTECH 250 LIST
- WHY SHOULD WE CARE ABOUT HIGH-FREQUENCY TRADING WHEN THE MARKET EXISTS FOR THE INVESTOR?
- BRICKNODE HELPS BROKERS AND ASSET MANAGERS BECOME MIFID II COMPLIANT
- INTERPOL World 2017 Congress to lead industry dialogue for a unified approach to combat future crime
- PORTWARE ALPHA PRO SETS THE BENCHMARK FOR INTELLIGENT WORKFLOWS THAT DRIVE MEASURABLE PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENTS AND LOWER TCO
- THE TOP 10 MOST HIGHLY SOUGHT ROLES IN DIGITAL MARKETING
- NEXT STOP: AUTOMATION
- MASTER OR SERVANT? WHY THE EXPLOSION IN DATA DEMANDS A FRESH APPROACH IN ORDER TO CREATE TRUE COMMERCIAL ADVANTAGE
- QUANTITATIVE INVESTMENT STRATEGIES: THE RISE OF RULES
- HEIGHTENED POLITICAL DISRUPTION ADDS WEIGHT TO THE ARGUMENT FOR EUROPEAN REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT RISK RATINGS TO BE GIVEN A STANDALONE MODEL
- BLACK ART OR REALITY – PREDICTIVE SOFTWARE ANALYTICS FOR THE FINANCIAL SECTOR?
- THREE ID VERIFICATION TRENDS AND PREDICTIONS FOR 2017
- REALPOLITIK AND DONALD TRUMP
- HIGH FREQUENCY TRADING IS IN THE FCA’S CROSSHAIRS
- ROOTING FOR THE MACHINES
- ENSURING TRADERS PASS THE TEST OF MIFID II AND MAR
- ONLINE WORKING CAPITAL SOLUTION TO GIVE UK SMES ACCESS TO SAME DAY FUNDING
- IBM DELIVERS BLOCKCHAIN-AS-A-SERVICE FOR DEVELOPERS; COMMITS TO MAKING BLOCKCHAIN READY FOR BUSINESS
- MIFID II WILL BE VERY DEMANDING – HERE’S HOW TO AVOID THE PITFALLS
- INCORPORATING ALGORITHMIC TRADING SYSTEMS IN YOUR INVESTMENT AND TRADING STRATEGY
- THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING – AND TCA
- MIND YOUR LANGUAGE
- SEEKING ALPHA? SOCIAL NETWORKS MAY HAVE THE ANSWER
- FIND OUT ALL ABOUT MOMENTUM TRADING WITH LEE SANDFORD
- CHARTING A COURSE OUT OF DARK WATERS
- FINDING A TRADING STYLE THAT SUITS YOU!
- About BJSS
- WHAT’S GIVING HIGH-FREQUENCY TRADERS THE JITTERS?
- THE BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT FOR YOUR FUTURE – BECOME AN iPRO
- ALGO TRADING DEMANDS A NEW APPROACH TO BACK-TESTING
- FORTY YEARS OF TRADING – PAST AND PRESENT
- WHEN SUPER-WEAPONS BACKFIRE: FINDING A BALANCE BETWEEN INNOVATION AND RISK IN FINANCIAL MARKETS
- Breaking Down Financial Barriers and Maximising Revenue Opportunities for Financial Trading in Emerging Markets
- High Frequency Trading Demands Higher Frequency Sampling
- What is a Swing Trading Technique in Stock Market
- Algorithmic Forex Trading
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...
Going branchless: How banks can keep customers coming through the virtual doors
By Richard Kelsey, Head of Software Sales at Backbase Though you might be familiar with the popular seaside town of Newquay,...
Board Report Highlights Complex Decision-Making Process Across Banking and Finance sector
‘The State Of Decision-Making’ report from Board, reveals business decisions made in silos without modern planning tools A third (33%)...
EaseUS Free Data Recovery Software Recover Lost And Erased Documents
Have you anytime inadvertently masterminded erased or lost data from your work territory or PC? In case along these lines,...
Shawbrook Bank “cautiously optimistic” as it Publishes Half Year Report for 2020
Financial performance impacted by the pandemic Expected credit loss (ECL) charges of £45.8 million recognised on loans and advances to customers...
Shining a spotlight on operational resilience and cyber-risk in financial services
By Miles Tappin, VP of EMEA for ThreatConnect, explores why the financial services industry must build a cyber security strategy...