- How to Give to Employees at Christmas without Tax Burden
- Can voluntary corporate (in)actions lead to mandatory retribution?
- How Financial Organizations Can Begin Their Journey Towards Secure Edge Operations
- The History, Foundation and Existence of Sparkasse Bank Makedonija
- Spac To The Future
- Automated Reconciliation is a Stepping Stone to the Digital Financial Future
- Financial technology trends for 2019
- SME Banking in Vietnam
- The current dynamics in the reinsurance market
- Derivative actions in the name of Bermudian companies: when is judicial leave required?
- Connecting Cambodia to a Sustainable Future
- Are share buybacks a key factor in the continued rise in US equities?
- Investment Plan for Europe: EIB Backs Italian CNS Drug Developer Newron Pharmaceuticals with up to EUR 40m
- AerCap Holdings N.V. Reports Financial Results for the Third Quarter 2018 and Announces New Share Repurchase Program
- Saxo Bank welcomes Geely Holding Group and Sampo plc as strategic investors and announces new chairman and board members
- Mega Tech IPO: Asahi Marusan Management Say Tencent-backed PDD Eye $1.6 Billion
- W. P. Carey Inc. Acquires $178 Million (€153 Million) 36-Property Portfolio in the Netherlands
- M&A Deal Rescue
- Getronics completes acquisition of Pomeroy creating a Billion dollar plus leading global IT services platform
- Systemax Announces Receipt Of Negotiated Irrevocable Binding Offer For Purchase Of Its France Operations
- Next Group Holdings Announces Corporate Name Change & Initiation of New Fintech Services
- Parkway Acquisition Corp. and Skyline National Bank Complete Merger with Great State Bank
- The Fastest Growing Smartphone Market in the World
- Mackrell Turner Garrett helps settle the debate over reflective loss following a decisive ruling at the Court of Appeal
- What is Accounts Receivables on the balance sheet?
- Saudi Stock Exchange Joins MSCI Emerging Market Index
- People’s United Financial To Acquire First Connecticut Bancorp, Inc.
- FirePower Capital announces the Recapitalization and Partial Sale of Decisive Holdings Inc. and BriteSky Technologies Inc. by Roynat Capital Inc. and Third Century Investment Associates, LP
- Blockchain Leveraging Advancements in Distributed Ledger Technology as Bitcoin and Crypto Markets Appear to be Stabilizing
- Parkway Acquisition Corp. and Great State Bank Receive Shareholder Approvals for Merger
- Hawksford Acquires One of Asia’s Leading Independent Corporate Service Providers
- Foundry.ai Raises $67 Million
- Asia’s First Large-scale Aircraft Recycling Facility — China Aircraft Recycling Remanufacturing Base Commences Operation
- The Hottest Blockchain Companies of 2018
- Technology in the Blockchain Market is Expected to Grow
- GDPR: Are your spreadsheets making you an easy target?
- GAIN Capital to Sell GTX ECN Business to Deutsche Börse Group’s FX unit, 360T
- Global Blockchain Announces Laser Subsidiary and Eight New Advisors
- Data Projects Blockchain Technology Market is Set to Grow as Varity of Industries Show Interest
- Massive Growth in Internet of Things (IoT) Market Evidenced by Skyrocketing Number of Connected Devices
- Premier Financial Bancorp, Inc. Announces 5 For 4 Stock Split And Second Quarter Cash Dividend
- Sino Agro Food, Inc. Reports Q1 2018 Results and Board Approves Dividend
- How to buck the trend and achieve M&A success
- Choosing a Mobile Banking Solution from a Technology Vendor in 2018
- Re-thinking the Financial Industry
- Nature Home Profit for FY2017 Surges by 28 times to RMB53.46 million
- ROBERT BOUCHARD TAKES OVER AS CEO OF ECONOCOM GROUP
- NETTITUDE, MARKET-LEADING PROVIDER OF CYBER SECURITY SERVICES, HAS BEEN ACQUIRED BY LLOYD’S REGISTER
- A SIMPLER WAY TO FIND YOUR NEXT INVESTOR
- SEVEN IN TEN LISTED TECHNOLOGY COMPANIES EXPECTED TO FAIL THE WYSIWYG TEST FOR FINANCIAL DISCLOSURE ON ASC 606 DEADLINE DATE
- TAX ME NOW; PAY ME LATER?
- MITEK ACQUIRES ICAR, STRENGTHING ITS POSITION AS A GLOBAL LEADER IN DIGITAL IDENTITY VERIFICATION
- BAMBOO CAPITAL PARTNERS LEADS $14 MILLION INVESTMENT IN COMPARAONLINE, THE LEADING MARKETPLACE FOR FINANCIAL PRODUCTS IN LATIN AMERICA
- DESJARDINS: DRIVING GLOBAL PAYMENT ACCEPTANCE INTEROPERABILITY WITH NEXO STANDARDS
- NEW LISTINGS RISE AND AWARD WIN FOR TISE
- LIVINGSTONE ADVISES ASTON BARCLAY ON INVESTMENT FROM RUTLAND PARTNERS
- DUFF & PHELPS EXPANDS ITS DISPUTES AND INVESTIGATIONS PRACTICE WITH NEW MANAGING DIRECTOR
- DELOITTE ENHANCES DIGITAL CONTROLLERSHIP SOLUTIONS WITH BLACKLINE
- VST ENTERPRISES SECURES £11.4MILLION FUNDING AND IS NOW VALUED AT £220MILLION
- STRONG GROWTH AND PROFITABILITY MOMENTUM
- CYPRUS TAX DEPARTMENT MODIFICATIONS REGARDING CYPRUS VAT FOR APPOINTED DIRECTORS AND OFFICERS OF COMPANIES.
- HERBERT SMITH FREEHILLS ADVISES BRITISH AMERICAN TOBACCO ON ITS US$49.4 BILLION ACQUISITION OF REYNOLDS AND US$25 BILLION ACQUISITION FACILITIES
- ASSET MANAGER, LCP, LAUNCHES NEW FUND ON BACK OF STRONG INTEREST FROM SHARIA-CONSCIOUS INVESTORS
- HOW TECHNOLOGY CAN HELP CFOS STAY IN CONTROL OF THE FINANCIAL REPORTING PROCESS
- WHY DIGITAL BUSINESS OWNERS SHOULD PREPARE FOR A SALE AS M&A ACTIVITY RAMPS UP HEADING INTO 2017
- TRIOS GROUP ACQUIRED BY EUROPEAN M&E SERVICES SPECIALISTS SPIE
- WHY OUTSOURCERS SHOULDN’T JUST STICK TO THE RULEBOOK WHEN IT COMES TO TUPE
- LONG TALL SALLY ACQUIRED BY MUNICH-BASED TRISTYLE
- DELOITTE: ALTERNATIVE SOLUTIONS NEEDED TO FUND CAPITAL PROJECTS IN GCC
- MUFG INVESTOR SERVICES APPOINTS MAC KIRSCHNER AS GLOBAL HEAD OF CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
- PANALITIX TURNS LEARNING ON ITS HEAD FOR ACCOUNTANTS WITH LAUNCH OF LEARNINGHUB
- VISA EUROPE ANNOUNCES RECORD REVENUES AS THE UK GOES CONTACTLESS
- BOLERO APPOINTS DANIEL COTTI AS NEW CHAIRMAN
- DIEBOLD AND WINCOR NIXDORF TO COMBINE, CREATING PREMIER SELF-SERVICE COMPANY FOR FINANCIAL AND RETAIL MARKETS
- THE NET INTEREST INCOME CONUNDRUM: SURVIVE OR THRIVE
- LITIGATION FUNDER BENTHAM ISSUES U.S. INVESTMENT HIGHLIGHTS FOR 2014
- SAS SUPPORTS JORDAN ISLAMIC BANK WITH RISK MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
- PRIVATE COMPANIES CAN’T TREAT SHAREHOLDERS LIKE MUSHROOMS
- THE EXTOLLED VIRTUES OF THE CORPORATE IDEALIST
- COMPREHENSIVE ASSESSMENT: NON-PERFORMING EXPOSURES PREVENTING €2 TRILLION OF ADDITIONAL BANK LENDING, IMPACTING EUROZONE JOBS AND GROWTH, SAYS KPMG
- TOP IMAGE SYSTEMS TO ACQUIRE U.S.-BASED CLOUD SOFTWARE AND SOLUTIONS COMPANY EGISTICS
- MONITISE ANNOUNCES ACQUISITION OF MARKCO MEDIA BUSINESSES
- YAPI KREDI BANK LAUNCHES ‘BRANCHLESS BANKING’ WITH MONITISE
- COMO ARABIA ESTABLISHED TO PROVIDE LOGISTICS, SERVICES FOR MEGA PROJECTS
- INNOVATIVE BANKING
- NEWGEN SECURES MULTI MILLION POUND DEAL ADVISING ON THE SALE OF CROCUS CONSULTING TO INOAPPS
- RHENOVIA PHARMA SECURES SERIES B FUNDING
- POST ACQUISITION INTEGRATION CHALLENGES SHOULD NEVER BE UNDERESTIMATED
- MONITISE ACQUIRES TURKEY’S MOBILE MONEY INNOVATOR POZITRON
- DRIVING MORE PREDICTABLE CASH FLOW
- MEETING THE GROWING DEMAND FOR ISLAMIC BANKING
- BARWA BANK NET INCOME UP 60% IN THIRD QUARTER 2013
- Our reputation is the calling card of the expansion of Crèdit Andorrà’s private banking services into international markets
- Changing banking for good It’s all about the culture
- Beware “Access your pension at 45!” headlines
- Big Data for Financial Risk: Getting your Vs right, and your Cs together
- IFG gets personal with LifeSize Video Conferencing
- Kuwait Market Indices Lose Further Ground in 2011
- PUBLIC SHARE ISSUE IN UK’S MOST WIDELY-OWNED RENEWABLE ENERGY COMPANY, TRIODOS RENEWABLES
- Shareholders to intervene in Bank Mellat v HM Treasury Iran sanctions Supreme Court challenge
- China: Conversation with World Bank Group President Zoellick at the Boao Forum for Asia Annual Conference 2012
Return to Work Doesn’t Mean Business as Usual When it Comes to Travel and Expense
By Rob Harrison, MD UK & Ireland, SAP Concur The last few months have been an exercise in adaptability for...
Why technology is key to the future of auditing
By Piers Wilson, Head of Product Management at Huntsman Security The Financial Reporting Council (FRC), which is responsible for corporate governance,...
Staff training crucial for SME recovery post-COVID
47% of UK’s top performing SMEs provide regular, formalised training for all staff Despite this, 15% of small businesses report to...
What Is Globalization
What is globalization? Globalization, or inter-connectedness, is the ever-growing process of integration and interaction among countries, individuals, businesses, and even...
What Is Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams is an application and web-based collaboration tool that combines chat, videos, online collaboration, document storage, and collaboration with...
What Is Capitalism
What is capitalism? Is it a great economic system or just another economic system that is not so great? Well,...
How To Start A Youtube Channel
How to Start a YouTube Channel For Your Business: Do you have a blog or website? If you do, it’s...
What is URL
A Uniform Resource Locater, colloquially known as a URL, is an identification to a certain web resource, a directory or...
What Is Seo
Search engine optimization, also known as SEO, is the process of increasing the quantity and quality of site traffic from...
How Much Rent Can I Afford.
How much rent is too much to pay? Sometimes, apartment complexes look at an annual income that’s over forty times...