- Technology 2020 Look Ahead from KR1 plc
- The state of insurance in Nigeria and the route to growth
- Back to the Future of Networking
- From CFO to Chief Future Officer – so near, yet so far?
- Three reasons for investors to be cheerful in 2019
- AerCap Holdings N.V. Reports Financial Results for the Third Quarter 2018 and Announces New Share Repurchase Program
- Hermes: Letting the tide go out…
- Industry Leaders Unite to Deliver Proof of Concept for Speedy Commercial Interactions & Settlements Using Blockchain Technologies
- Hermes: A “Quantmare” on Wall Street 2- Apocalypse Tomorrow
- Scope places Turkey’s BB+ ratings under review for downgrade
- Hermes: Eurozone ‘Misery Indices’ – converging on the strongest once again
- Alstom and Forsee Power announce collaboration to supply batteries for Aptis electric buses
- A turbulent relationship for the equities/bonds couple
- Shanghai Pudong Development Bank Issued More Than 9 Million New Credit Cards Last Year Using FICO Originations
- What is Motif Investing?
- Hermes Credit strategies mark new milestones
- BNP Paribas Asset Management selects Link Asset Services as debt servicer for new SME Alternative Financing platform
- ECB’s carefully timed QE exit puts focus back on need for euro-area reforms
- Hybrid Blockchain: The Best of Both Chains
- Digital Trends Rolls Out GDPR-Compliant Advertising Options
- Kimbell Royalty Partners, LP announces acquisition of mineral and royalty interests held by Haymaker Minerals & Royalties, LLC and Haymaker Resources, LP for $404 million and proposed election to change tax status
- ArchOver launches Innovative Finance ISA to UK investors
- Burlywood Accelerates Transition to All-Flash Data Centers with Introduction of TrueFlash Software
- Formation of Italy’s new government raises questions on sovereign outlook, euro area reform
- Montreal-based start-up Motorleaf enables greenhouse farmers to more accurately forecast their future harvests using artificial intelligence
- Innovative Technology Will Help the Finance Sector with Compliance
- WHY WE’VE DESIGNED OUR LANGUAGE TRAINING BUSINESS LIKE A TECH COMPANY
- Starting Conversations for Productive Relationships: An Entrepreneur’s Guide
- REFLATION SETS THE TONE FOR BOND MARKETS
- 2018 OFFERS INVESTORS OPTIMISM – BUT THEY NEED TO PROCEED WITH CAUTION
- UNEARTHING THE IOT IN AGRICULTURE
- ARCHOVER SURPASSES £50 MILLION LENDING MILESTONE
- HOW WOULD WE POSITION PORTFOLIOS IF ANTICIPATING A LABOUR GOVERNMENT?
- EMPLOYERS URGED TO CHECK PERFORMANCE OF DEFAULT DC PENSION FUNDS AS NEW REPORT REVEALS HUGE INDUSTRY VARIATIONS COULD PUT SAVERS AT RISK
- REASONS WHY YOU NEED TO PLAN FOR YOUR RETIREMENT NOW
- PRUDENTIAL PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT GROUP’S ECONOMIC OUTLOOK FOR H2 2017
- BRICKVEST ANNOUNCES SUCCESSFUL EXIT OF ITS FIRST INVESTMENT
- THE SAGE GROUP PLC DISPOSAL OF NORTH AMERICAN PAYMENTS BUSINESS
- RBS TO ENHANCE CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH “HYBRID BOTS”
- FUNDAMENTAL ECONOMIC BACKDROP REMAINS SUPPORTIVE TO FINANCIAL MARKETS AND CORPORATE EARNINGS
- FED POLICY: STILL BEHIND THE CURVE
- INFLATION RISKS ARE RISING, BUT NOT UNDULY
- MITON’S DAVID JANE: NEW THEME TUNES FOR THE MITON MULTI-ASSET TEAM
- HEARTWOOD INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT – MARKET OUTLOOK 2017
- US, UK AND GERMAN LAW FIRMS COLLABORATE TO HELP EUROPEAN FINANCIAL WHISTLEBLOWERS BRING CASES, COLLECT AWARDS
- THE FED’S ‘SIGNIFICANT’ RATE RISE – BUT INVESTORS DON’T NEED TO ACCEPT LOWER RETURNS
- NEST VC UK SELECTS JOELSON AS ITS LONDON LEGAL PARTNER
- PUTTING YOUR MONEY ON BIG DATA AND ANALYTICS FOR GUARANTEED WINS
- PRIVATE U.S. CORPORATE TREASURY SPEAKS
- STOCKS REVERSE LOSSES, GBP RECOVERS, RISK-OFF SENTIMENT DOMINATES
- KEEPING THE TAX MAN ONSIDE
- UK BOND NETWORK SECURES OVER £500K INVESTMENT FROM MICHAEL BAPTISTA AND EXISTING SHAREHOLDERS
- VENN PARTNERS WELCOMES MOODY’S Aa1 PROVISIONAL RATING ON BONDS TO BE ISSUED BY PRS FINANCE PLC UNDER THE PRIVATE RENTED SECTOR GUARANTEE SCHEME
- IS APPLE PAY GOOD OR BAD FOR BANKS?
- IS THE RISK-OFF ENVIRONMENT FLASHING AMBER FOR US ECONOMIC GROWTH?
- EU-WIDE CONCERNS ON THE EFFECT OF RUSSIAN “DEOFFSHORIZATION”
- THE FIGHT AGAINST ONLINE PAYMENT FRAUD MOVES UP A LEVEL AHEAD OF U.S. EMV ROLLOUT
- THE STUDENT HOTEL ANNOUNCES MAJOR CAPITAL INCREASE AND EQUITY COMMITMENTS TO FUND EUROPEAN EXPANSION STRATEGY
- APPLE PAY: A NECESSARY PUSH TO TRANSFORM CONSUMER PAYMENTS
- KEY INDICATORS THAT MAKE FINANCIAL MARKETS TICK
- DATA-DRIVEN CFO ERA
- RELEASING THE ENTERPRISE DATA GOLDMINE: HOW TO IMPLEMENT A SUCCESSFUL MDM STRATEGY
- AUDUSD LONG-TERM UPTREND CONTINUATION
- JUMIO PARTNERS WITH EIGHT LEADING BITCOIN PROVIDERS TO FORM IDENTITY SECURITY NETWORK
- FUNDS PROCESSING – UNLOCKING HIDDEN EFFICIENCIES
- AXIS BANK PLANS MAJOR MOBILE BANKING PUSH, AIMS TO REACH OUT TO 1.5 MILLION CUSTOMERS THROUGH NEW DELIVERY CHANNELS
- Rising employment level in North Dakota drives local housing boom and foreign investor interest
- Day Trading or Forex Trading- Which do you want to trade?
- OSN Selects ForeScoutCounterACT to Secure Network Productivity and Enable BYOD
- HLTV – Where are house prices heading?
- The Basel III compliance conundrum
- Resource scarcity, now is the time to invest in solutions
- How to build your own social index
- Banking Reform – no confidence in the ship’s charts, nor in the officers at the helm
- 10 advantages of Forex Options Trading
- Challenges of Budgetary and Financial Crisis in Europe
- Summer Volatility Brings Fall Worries
- Achieving maximum long-term growth
- The Fourth United Nations Conference on the Least Developed Countries 2011
- The World Bank Supports Russia’s Government Efforts to Improve Financial Literacy, Education, and Consumer Protection of Citizens
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...