- Technology 2020 Look Ahead from KR1 plc
- Bitcoin Cycles: What Price Fluctuations Can Teach Us about What’s Next
- Disrupting the Disruptors
- THE GLOBAL ECONOMY AND INVESTMENT THEMES FOR THE COMING MONTHS.
- CONSOLIDATION IN RANGES AS MARKET BRACES ITSELF FOR NEXT WEEK, OIL ENDS A 3-DAY RALLY
- Currency market: more volatility ahead
- ENSURING TRADERS PASS THE TEST OF MIFID II AND MAR
- INCORPORATING ALGORITHMIC TRADING SYSTEMS IN YOUR INVESTMENT AND TRADING STRATEGY
- HOW TO USE FIBONACCI IN FOREX TRADING
- MARKET PREDICTIONS FOR MARCH 2015
- EURO AT RISK OF MORE DOWNSIDE AS SELLERS GAIN CONTROL
- SOFT CHINA CPI BOOST STOCK MARKETS, USD CONSOLIDATES POST-NFP
- WHAT COULD THE NEW ECB STIMULUS PACKAGE MEAN FOR GOLD?
- AUDJPY UPTREND CORRECTION
- AUDUSD SET FOR FURTHER GAINS IN LIGHT OF MAJOR TRIANGLE BREAK
- AUDUSD LONG-TERM UPTREND CONTINUATION
- SMALL PULLBACK ON USD/CAD?
- TRADING USD/CAD: CANADA’S MONTHLY GDP RELEASE
- GBP/USD: UK CURRENT ACCOUNT
- AUDNZD FAILS TO HOLD CRITICAL LEVEL AFTER NEW ZEALAND TRADE DATA
- UK CPI TRADING GUIDE
- CANADIAN DOLLAR CRUSHED POST SERIES OF EVENTS
- THE FIVE DEADLY SINS OF TRADING
- Understanding Technical Analysis and Some Indicators
- Learn How You Can Make Gains From Using The Forex Trading Grid Technique
- USDJPY’s major cycle reversal and BOJ Intervention
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...