- 5 Mega trends for Accountants in 2020
- Gain an Edge with Accounting Automation
- How challenger banks have sparked a tectonic shift in tax technology
- One Week To Go Until The Biggest Change In Tax Legislation In A Generation – Making Tax Digital (MTD) Happening April 1- Time to Prepare
- Want a Flood of Foot Traffic – Get Used to Texting your Customers
- Can we fight finance with FinTech? The top 5 tips for Startups and SMEs as advised by top London accountants
- SMEs and Shoestring Budgets: How to Get Through the Startup Years
- Intuit QuickBooks goes live with HSBC Direct Bank Feed
- Accounting and Finance Show Asia (16 – 17 October 2018) – Bringing Cutting-Edge Digital Innovations And Solutions To The Accountancy Sector
- Scope assigns new AA Issuer Ratings to HSBC UK Bank and HSBC Bank after ring-fencing related changes
- Intuit’s Direct Bank Feed with Lloyds Bank Now Live
- Accountants to play a lead role in educating small businesses on Making Tax Digital (MTD)
- Lightspeed Launches Integrated iOS Solution with Intuit QuickBooks Online and Planday
- AutoEntry Announces the Launch of its Partner Program
- The Neat Company releases multi-account access and partner portal to support accounting and bookkeeping firms.
- Paychex Demonstrates Continued Commitment to Accounting Community through Technology and Service Innovation
- Webgility Unify Now Available on the Amazon Marketplace Appstore
- 75% of UK Accountants Aware of Making Tax Digital, but One Third Unclear About its Impact
- Business comes first as self-employed and small business workers reveal insecurity over their personal financial future
- Pharmaceutical Company Automates Order Processing End-to-End —Including Chargeback Processing and Warehouse Order Fulfillment—with TrueCommerce EDI for QuickBooks Premier
- Making A Smooth Transition To Digital Accounting Ahead Of MTD
- INTUIT’S OPEN PLATFORM STRATEGY TRANSFORMS HOW QUICKBOOKS ONLINE ACCOUNTANT USERS SERVE THEIR CLIENTS
- INTUIT LAUNCHES QUICKBOOKS ASSISTANT IN THE UK, THE CONVERSATIONAL CHATBOT THAT ENABLES SELF-EMPLOYED AND SMALL BUSINESSES TO MAKE SMARTER DECISIONS
- MAKING TIME TO DO YOUR TAXES ONLINE
- INTUIT TO ACQUIRE TSHEETS: IT’S ABOUT TIME
- EARNING MORE AND WORKING LESS: THE RISE OF THE ‘SILVER SELF-EMPLOYED’
- IRIS HELPS ACCOUNTANTS FUTURE-PROOF THEIR PRACTICE
- THE COLLABORATIVE FUTURE OF FINTECH
- INTUIT INC. ENTERS INTO NEW BANK FEED AGREEMENT WITH LLOYDS BANK TO ELIMINATE WORK AND DRIVE INSIGHTS FOR CUSTOMERS
- AVALON SOLUTIONS GROUP COLLABORATES WITH HOME CARE ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA TO BRING MOBILE PAYMENTS TO THE INDUSTRY
- SOUTHAMPTON NAMED THE BEST CITY TO BE SELF-EMPLOYED
- PAYABLY PARTNERS WITH CARDCONNECT TO SIMPLIFY MOBILE PAYMENTS FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
- AVALON SOLUTIONS GROUP LAUNCHES PAYABLY
- PFU UPGRADES INNOVATIVE CLOUD SCANNING SERVICE
- QUICKBOOKS CIS GIVES THE GIFT OF TIME BACK TO CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTORS
- INTUIT QUICKBOOKS LAUNCHES PRACTICE MANAGEMENT ALLOWING UK ACCOUNTANTS TO SEAMLESSLY TRACK AND COORDINATE ALL CLIENT AND FIRM WORK IN ONE PLACE
- CASH FLOW CALCULATION 10 TIMES FASTER WITH NEW FLOAT
- INTUIT QUICKBOOKS HOLDS FIRST GLOBAL QUICKBOOKS CONNECT EVENT IN LONDON
- QUICKBOOKS CONNECT TO PUT ACCOUNTANTS ON FAST-TRACK TO GROWTH
- HOW TECHNOLOGY CAN HELP MAKE ACCOUNTANTS INDISPENSABLE
- ‘DEFINITIVE STUDY OF THE SELF-EMPLOYED’ REVEALS THEY MAKE £33K AVERAGE ANNUAL REVENUES, WORK LESS AND ARE HAPPIER THAN SALARIED WORKERS
- Q&A WITH BRENDAN WOODS, FOUNDER AND CEO OF OCREX
- TAX, TRUST AND ACCOUNTING TECH IN 2017
- SELF-EMPLOYED WORKERSWASTE 15 WORKING DAYS A YEAR UNPICKING PERSONAL AND BUSINESS INCOME
- INTUIT QUICKBOOKS ACQUIRES BANKSTREAM
- UK’S SMALL FIRMS EMBRACE THE APP ECONOMY
- INTUIT ANNOUNCES NEW UPDATES TO QUICKBOOKS SELF-EMPLOYED AND LAUNCHES PARTNERSHIP WITH ETSY
- TOP THREE WAYS BUSINESSES USE CREDIT CARDS
- INTUIT QUICKBOOKS ANNOUNCES ITS NEW PROADVISOR PROGRAMME
- GRAVITY SOFTWARE INCLUDES EOS SCORECARD
- TAXASSIST ACCOUNTANTS SELECTS INTUIT QUICKBOOKS AS THE EXCLUSIVE PARTNER FOR ITS NETWORK OF ACCOUNTANTS
- BIG BANKS FOLLOWING FINTECH STARTUP TRENDS
- SAFETY AND SECURITY IN THE CYBERCRIME ERA
- PHILIPPINE NONPROFITS FUEL THEIR MISSION WITH NETSUITE
- UK MICRO-BUSINESSES UNPREPARED FOR AUTO-ENROLMENT
- UK MICRO-BUSINESSES OWED £16.9 BILLION IN OUTSTANDING PAYMENTS
- INTUIT QUICKBOOKS TO BECOME THE OFFICIAL PRINCIPAL SPONSOR OF ASTON VILLA FOOTBALL CLUB
- INTUIT UNVEILS NEW QUICKBOOKS ONLINE ACCOUNTANT
- INTUIT LAUNCHES QUICKBOOKS PAYMENTS TO HELP SMBS GET PAID FASTER
- INTUIT QUICKBOOKS ONLINE NOW SUPPORTS AUTO-ENROLMENT
- MOBILE POS IS GROWING UP
- WHY AREN’T SMES BANKING ON THEIR BANKS ANYMORE?
- INTUIT LAUNCHES NEW DEVELOPER EXPERIENCE AND GLOBAL APP STORE FOR QUICKBOOKS ONLINE
- GROWTH SLOWS IN SERVICE SECTOR BUT FIRMS REMAIN UPBEAT
- INTUIT FOURTH-QUARTER REVENUE GREW 13%; QUICKBOOKS ONLINE SUBSCRIBER GROWTH ACCELERATED TO 40%
- WELCOMING PAYSUITE TO THE QUICKBOOKS ONLINE ECOSYSTEM
- SPREADSHEET WOES DETER SMES FROM MANAGING THEIR FINANCES
- SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS: HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR CASH FLOW
- SMOOTHWALL SELECTS FINANCIALFORCE ACCOUNTING TO ALIGN SALES, SERVICES AND FINANCE ON A SINGLE CLOUD PLATFORM
- INTUIT OFFERS FREE REAL TIME PAYE SOFTWARE TO HELP SMALL BUSINESSES GET READY FOR PAYROLL CHANGE
- SMALL BUSINESSES HAVE THEIR HEADS IN THE SAND OVER REAL TIME PAYE
- AccountAbility: Putting the Colour Back into Agency Finance
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...