- Growing Securities Company Celebrates 20 Years of Success with Finance Award
- Green & Social Impact Bonds and Environmental Swaps
- Demystifying Revised Credit Risk Standardized Approach
- Talk is cheap, the time to act is now- a look at the top three consequences of bank de-risking on the global community
- African Development Bank, Mariner Investment Group, and Africa50 Price Landmark $1 Billion Impact Securitization
- Uganda becomes the first African country to de-risk small and medium scale renewables under the German and ATI-backed RLSF initiative
- Former OFAC Director JOHN E. SMITH joins Morrison & Foerster from Treasury Department
- Sino-European Ties, Digital Economy on the Agenda at CEIBS Forum in Munich
- High Yield Listings on TISE: A Well-trodden Path
- Web-based tool offers innovative solutions in support of rural development
- International lenders warn on capacity constraints in Africa but remain bullish on pro-investor and trade trends
- Euro area has vital risk-reducing, risk-sharing reforms within its grasp, says Scope Ratings
- The Islamic Development Bank Launches New Brand for the First Time in its History
- NDB Third Annual Meeting unveils key updates on technology-backed development
- The CRS cliff edge: turning a challenge into an opportunity
- Industry Pioneers will Define How FinTech is Accelerating Digital Transformation of Banking at Finnovation South Africa 2018
- Plato Partnership and Tradeweb unveil Tradeweb Plato eBlock, a strategic partnership for European cash equity risk trading
- Leading project finance partner and Africa specialist re-joins Dentons in London
- Trade Friction: A Primer on the United States and China
- Africa Investment Forum endorsed as a game changer for financing Africa’s infrastructure development
- Industry Leaders Define HowFinTech is Accelerating Positive Transformation of Banking in Africa
- QUANTILE LAUNCHES EQUITY DERIVATIVES RISK REDUCTION SERVICE
- TACKLING THE “NEW NORMAL” OF UNCERTAINTY
- FORMER GERMAN DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE JOINS UNITED NATIONS AGENCY, IFAD, AS VICE-PRESIDENT
- 7TH GLOBAL ECONOMIC SUMMIT IN MUMBAI TO STRENGTHEN BILATERAL TIES WITH MIDDLE EAST THROUGH ‘GLOBAL VALUE CHAINS
- TASKIZE | OPED | THE POWER OF THE CROWD
- FINTECH IS ACCELERATING THE DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION OF BANKING IN AFRICA
- EXTREME NETWORKS PROVIDES EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK WITH SCALABLE, FUTURE-PROOF NETWORK
- BANKING COMMISSION SURVEY CONFIRMS TRADE FINANCE SUPPLY/DEMAND IMBALANCE
- POLITICAL RISK: CAN BUSINESS RISE ABOVE THE TENSIONS?
- CGIF AND SURBANA JURONG TEAM UP ON GREENFIELD PROJECT BONDS
- 5 things to expect from major meeting of trade finance who’s who
- HERBERT SMITH FREEHILLS ADVISES VITOL ON THE UP TO $1.65BN FINANCING OF ITS INTEREST IN THE $7BN OCTP OIL AND GAS PROJECT IN GHANA
- CYPRUS COMMITTED TO COUNTRY BY COUNTRY (“CBC”) REPORTING
- OECD’S PROPOSALS FOR COMPREHENSIVE GLOBAL REFORMS AND IMPLEMENTATION BEPS MEASURES IS WELL UNDERWAY
- JOHN CARROLL JOINS ICC TO RELAUNCH AND LEAD A NEW UK TRADE AND INVESTMENT POLICY PROGRAMME
- MIND AFRICA’S TRADE FINANCE GAP
- A FORMER MOUNTIE’S WAR ON BANK FRAUD
- MILBANK ADVISES LENDERS ON THE LANDMARK US$4.4 BILLION FINANCING OF THE OYU TOLGOI PROJECT IN MONGOLIA
- ICC BANKING COMMISSION GLOBAL SURVEY HIGHLIGHTS IMPACT OF TRADE FINANCE GAP ON SMES
- MICROINSURANCE MARKET IS PICKING UP, THOUGH SOME CHALLENGES STILL LIE AHEAD
- THE ASIAN INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENT BANK – SHAPING DEVELOPMENT
- FINANCIAL SERVICES REGULATORY AND FUNDS PRACTICE GROUP
- EXCHANGE OF INFORMATION FOR TAX MATTERS AND DISCLOSURE OF UBOS IN CYPRUS COMPANIES AND INTERNATIONAL TRUSTS
- CYPRUS SIGNS CONVENTION WITH OECD ON MUTUAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANCE FOR TAX MATTERS
- NEW TRENDS
- INVESTOR READY CITIES – HOW GOVERNMENTS CAN ENGAGE WITH INVESTORS AND INFRASTRUCTURE PROVIDERS TO BUILD 21ST CENTURY CITIES
- LIECHTENSTEIN SIGNS OECD TAX CONVENTION
- Democratizing Development in a Transforming World
- New World Bank Strategy for West Bank and Gaza
- China: Conversation with World Bank Group President Zoellick at the Boao Forum for Asia Annual Conference 2012
- World Bank Gets High Marks from Australian Multilateral Assessment
- The Evolving Role of the IMF in the Global Economy
- Achieving maximum long-term growth
- The race to zero – Speech by Andrew Haldane
- World Bank Group Commits More Than $57 billion to Developing Countries in FY11 as Multi-Speed Economic Recovery Takes Shape
- Canada in a Multi-Polar World
- Seeing Both the Forest and the Trees- Supervising Systemic Risk
- The Challenges of Economic Policy Cooperation
- Major Global Conference Tackles Tough Issues of Post Disaster Reconstruction
- World Bank’s Managing Director Discusses the Arab World Initiative during Cairo Visit
- World Bank’s Fund for The Poorest Receives Almost $50 Billion in Record Funding
- World Bank Announces Strong Anti-Corruption Actions, with 12-year Sanction, First Cross-Debarments
- New MIGA Report: FDI into Developing Countries Expected to Increase by 17 Percent in 2010
- Joint World Bank – African Development Bank Statement on the Situation in Cote d’Ivoire
- Bangladesh, Niger and Tajikistan Get $270 Million Boost for Sweeping Climate Resilience Plans
- MIGA Significantly Expands Pool of Eligible Investments
- Twenty Developing Countries To Use Sun, Wind and Geothermal To Radically Reshape Citizens’ Energy Access
- A Week Away from COP 16, Mexico Receives US$713.24 Million from WB to Fight Climate Change
- New Study Reviews the World Bank Group’s Response to The Global Financial Crisis
The Beaconsoft story and introducing its one-of-a-kind digital campaign intelligence platform
By Nigel Bridges, founding CEO of Beaconsoft Limited What were you doing prior to setting up Beaconsoft? Before setting up...
Top 8 Tax Scams to Watch Out For
It is tax time and that means finding the best way to file your taxes and to get a refund...
Hisham Itani and Resource Group Recognized in the 2020 Global Banking & Finance Awards®
Global Banking & Finance Review has awarded Hisham Itani the Chairman and CEO of Resource Group, Technology CEO of the...
Euro zone business activity shrank in January as lockdowns hit services
By Jonathan Cable LONDON (Reuters) – Economic activity in the euro zone shrank markedly in January as lockdown restrictions to...
Volkswagen’s profit halves, but deliveries recovering
BERLIN (Reuters) – Volkswagen reported a nearly 50% drop in its 2020 adjusted operating profit on Friday but said car...
Global chip shortage hits China’s bitcoin mining sector
By Samuel Shen and Alun John SHANGHAI/HONG KONG (Reuters) – A global chip shortage is choking the production of machines...
Iran’s oil exports rise ‘significantly’ despite sanctions, minister says
DUBAI/LONDON (Reuters) – Iran’s oil exports have climbed in recent months and its sales of petroleum products to foreign buyers...
Nissan to source more UK batteries as part of Brexit deal ‘opportunity’
By Costas Pitas LONDON (Reuters) – Nissan will source more batteries from Britain to avoid tariffs on electric cars after...
Muted recovery for UK retailers in December ends worst year on record
By David Milliken and Andy Bruce LONDON (Reuters) – British retailers struggled to recover in December from a partial coronavirus...
Chinese phone maker Honor partners with key chip suppliers after Huawei split
By David Kirton SHENZHEN, China (Reuters) – Chinese budget phone maker Honor said on Friday it had signed partnerships with...