- Growing Securities Company Celebrates 20 Years of Success with Finance Award
- Green & Social Impact Bonds and Environmental Swaps
- Demystifying Revised Credit Risk Standardized Approach
- Talk is cheap, the time to act is now- a look at the top three consequences of bank de-risking on the global community
- African Development Bank, Mariner Investment Group, and Africa50 Price Landmark $1 Billion Impact Securitization
- Uganda becomes the first African country to de-risk small and medium scale renewables under the German and ATI-backed RLSF initiative
- Former OFAC Director JOHN E. SMITH joins Morrison & Foerster from Treasury Department
- Sino-European Ties, Digital Economy on the Agenda at CEIBS Forum in Munich
- High Yield Listings on TISE: A Well-trodden Path
- Web-based tool offers innovative solutions in support of rural development
- International lenders warn on capacity constraints in Africa but remain bullish on pro-investor and trade trends
- Euro area has vital risk-reducing, risk-sharing reforms within its grasp, says Scope Ratings
- The Islamic Development Bank Launches New Brand for the First Time in its History
- NDB Third Annual Meeting unveils key updates on technology-backed development
- The CRS cliff edge: turning a challenge into an opportunity
- Industry Pioneers will Define How FinTech is Accelerating Digital Transformation of Banking at Finnovation South Africa 2018
- Plato Partnership and Tradeweb unveil Tradeweb Plato eBlock, a strategic partnership for European cash equity risk trading
- Leading project finance partner and Africa specialist re-joins Dentons in London
- Trade Friction: A Primer on the United States and China
- Africa Investment Forum endorsed as a game changer for financing Africa’s infrastructure development
- Industry Leaders Define HowFinTech is Accelerating Positive Transformation of Banking in Africa
- QUANTILE LAUNCHES EQUITY DERIVATIVES RISK REDUCTION SERVICE
- TACKLING THE “NEW NORMAL” OF UNCERTAINTY
- FORMER GERMAN DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE JOINS UNITED NATIONS AGENCY, IFAD, AS VICE-PRESIDENT
- 7TH GLOBAL ECONOMIC SUMMIT IN MUMBAI TO STRENGTHEN BILATERAL TIES WITH MIDDLE EAST THROUGH ‘GLOBAL VALUE CHAINS
- TASKIZE | OPED | THE POWER OF THE CROWD
- FINTECH IS ACCELERATING THE DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION OF BANKING IN AFRICA
- EXTREME NETWORKS PROVIDES EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK WITH SCALABLE, FUTURE-PROOF NETWORK
- BANKING COMMISSION SURVEY CONFIRMS TRADE FINANCE SUPPLY/DEMAND IMBALANCE
- POLITICAL RISK: CAN BUSINESS RISE ABOVE THE TENSIONS?
- CGIF AND SURBANA JURONG TEAM UP ON GREENFIELD PROJECT BONDS
- 5 things to expect from major meeting of trade finance who’s who
- HERBERT SMITH FREEHILLS ADVISES VITOL ON THE UP TO $1.65BN FINANCING OF ITS INTEREST IN THE $7BN OCTP OIL AND GAS PROJECT IN GHANA
- CYPRUS COMMITTED TO COUNTRY BY COUNTRY (“CBC”) REPORTING
- OECD’S PROPOSALS FOR COMPREHENSIVE GLOBAL REFORMS AND IMPLEMENTATION BEPS MEASURES IS WELL UNDERWAY
- JOHN CARROLL JOINS ICC TO RELAUNCH AND LEAD A NEW UK TRADE AND INVESTMENT POLICY PROGRAMME
- MIND AFRICA’S TRADE FINANCE GAP
- A FORMER MOUNTIE’S WAR ON BANK FRAUD
- MILBANK ADVISES LENDERS ON THE LANDMARK US$4.4 BILLION FINANCING OF THE OYU TOLGOI PROJECT IN MONGOLIA
- ICC BANKING COMMISSION GLOBAL SURVEY HIGHLIGHTS IMPACT OF TRADE FINANCE GAP ON SMES
- MICROINSURANCE MARKET IS PICKING UP, THOUGH SOME CHALLENGES STILL LIE AHEAD
- THE ASIAN INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENT BANK – SHAPING DEVELOPMENT
- FINANCIAL SERVICES REGULATORY AND FUNDS PRACTICE GROUP
- EXCHANGE OF INFORMATION FOR TAX MATTERS AND DISCLOSURE OF UBOS IN CYPRUS COMPANIES AND INTERNATIONAL TRUSTS
- CYPRUS SIGNS CONVENTION WITH OECD ON MUTUAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANCE FOR TAX MATTERS
- NEW TRENDS
- INVESTOR READY CITIES – HOW GOVERNMENTS CAN ENGAGE WITH INVESTORS AND INFRASTRUCTURE PROVIDERS TO BUILD 21ST CENTURY CITIES
- LIECHTENSTEIN SIGNS OECD TAX CONVENTION
- Democratizing Development in a Transforming World
- New World Bank Strategy for West Bank and Gaza
- China: Conversation with World Bank Group President Zoellick at the Boao Forum for Asia Annual Conference 2012
- World Bank Gets High Marks from Australian Multilateral Assessment
- The Evolving Role of the IMF in the Global Economy
- Achieving maximum long-term growth
- The race to zero – Speech by Andrew Haldane
- World Bank Group Commits More Than $57 billion to Developing Countries in FY11 as Multi-Speed Economic Recovery Takes Shape
- Canada in a Multi-Polar World
- Seeing Both the Forest and the Trees- Supervising Systemic Risk
- The Challenges of Economic Policy Cooperation
- Major Global Conference Tackles Tough Issues of Post Disaster Reconstruction
- World Bank’s Managing Director Discusses the Arab World Initiative during Cairo Visit
- World Bank’s Fund for The Poorest Receives Almost $50 Billion in Record Funding
- World Bank Announces Strong Anti-Corruption Actions, with 12-year Sanction, First Cross-Debarments
- New MIGA Report: FDI into Developing Countries Expected to Increase by 17 Percent in 2010
- Joint World Bank – African Development Bank Statement on the Situation in Cote d’Ivoire
- Bangladesh, Niger and Tajikistan Get $270 Million Boost for Sweeping Climate Resilience Plans
- MIGA Significantly Expands Pool of Eligible Investments
- Twenty Developing Countries To Use Sun, Wind and Geothermal To Radically Reshape Citizens’ Energy Access
- A Week Away from COP 16, Mexico Receives US$713.24 Million from WB to Fight Climate Change
- New Study Reviews the World Bank Group’s Response to The Global Financial Crisis
Reconnecting the retail brain: learning from the octopus
By John Malpass, Retail Consultancy Practice Lead at Teradata An octopus has nine brains: one for each tentacle and plus one at...
How robotic technology will disrupt the manufacturing industry
By Marga Hoek, author of The Trillion Dollar Shift Robotics technology has the potential to disrupt industries across all sectors...
RPA, the software robots that finance and banking professionals need to hear about.
By Rory Gray, Vice President of Sales at leading software automation firm, UiPath, explains what role Robotic Process Automation (RPA)...
The rise of nomadic work: how to turn your remote team into a creative force
By Paige Erickson, EMEA MD, Workfront During the first stage of the lockdown in the spring, almost half of Brits...
The value of digital identity in payments
By Vince Graziani, CEO, IDEX Biometrics ASA In ever more challenging times, the payments industry needs to maintain trust by...
Consumers in the COVID era can learn to embrace strong customer authentication
By Ed Whitehead, Signifyd managing director, EMEA The changes that COVID-19 has caused in rapid succession make it hard to...
How NatWest used social media to better target its communications
By DuBose Cole, Head of Strategy, VaynerMedia London For banks, it is imperative to reach their existing – and potential...
It’s time to press ‘reset’ on travel and expense processes
By Rudy Daniello, EVP of Corporations, Amadeus Travel & Expenses(T&E) is a large spend category for companies across the globe....
Covid-19 and the rise of remote payment fraud: how do we catch a digital thief?
By Evgenia Loginova, co-founder and co-CEO of Radar Payments Covid -19 is finding different ways to hurt our finances –...
Effective financial planning will secure businesses a certain future
By Simon Bittlestone, CEO of financial analytics company Metapraxis 2020 has been an unpredictable year, bringing further volatility to already...