- Too Much Strictness Brings No Benefits
- Why are banks struggling to meet SMEs’ needs?
- Defining success: How to measure the impact of digital transformation
- Anglo-Gulf Trade Bank partners with Publicis Sapient and Microsoft to launch world’s first end to end digital trade finance bank
- The Chinese Startup that Changed the Definition of a Bank
- A new path to financial inclusion
- Financial technology trends for 2019
- Committed to Your Success
- Mortgage Warehouse Funding Limited; a much needed support to the Nigeria Mortgage Sector
- Exclusive interview with Mr Sonnie Ayere, Chairman and CEO of Dunn Loren Merrifield Group
- It’s about Quality Services and Creating Value for Customers
- What’s the actual cost of the cloud in 2018/19?
- Why UK SMEs need a global vision to thrive in today’s business landscape
- OutSystems 11 Solves Legacy System Gridlock
- African Development Bank Boosts Jobs for Youth in Africa Strategy with close to $2 Million
- Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC Reveals Nine Years Of Successive Growth
- Cred Launches Secure And Easy-To-Use Cryptocurrency Micro-Investing App For Everyday Users
- Cybercriminals targeted at least 400 industrial companies with spear-phishing attack for financial gain
- Upcoming Tax Change Could Cost Commercial Property Owners More Than £8.6 Billion
- Quest Brings Migration to the Cloud with Newest Addition to SaaS Portfolio
- TradeFinex – The Future of Funding Infrastructure, Creating Jobs and boosting Economic Development
- Microland is Designated Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider to Help Customers Embrace the Cloud
- Former TransferWise and MarketInvoice employees raise £300K to launch tax preparation startup
- Tradeshift and MakerDAO Leverage Blockchain to Democratize Access to Financing for World’s Small Businesses
- Finastra positioned as Category Leader in Chartis’ Credit Risk Solution Quadrants
- Biggest Joint-Venture in InsurTech History Between ONE and MunichRE
- Bertram Capital Completes Sale of Rowmark to Windjammer Capital Investors
- Overcoming the top challenges of back up and recovery to the cloud
- Mazars Deploys hybrid WAN with Silver Peak SD-WAN solution reduces WAN traffic by more than 40 percent
- New jobs network set to challenge gender bias in financial services
- Blockchain Leveraging Advancements in Distributed Ledger Technology as Bitcoin and Crypto Markets Appear to be Stabilizing
- How to create a better cyber security culture
- Blockchain Market Expected to Grow as Financial Companies Plan Investments
- Fog Computing Market to be Driven by Increasing Operational Efficiency & Computational Power Speed Till 2025 | Million Insights
- Ensuring Success & Accelerated Development in Today’s Digital Cosmos
- Aerial Imaging Market togrow at 12% CAGR from 2018 to 2024
- 5 tips to win in SME Banking and secure the digital future
- Key Enhancements to Tenable Cloud and Application Security Portfolio Deliver Holistic Visibility into Cyber Exposure
- ADYEN FIRST TO LAUNCH REAL TIME MASTERCARD ACCOUNT UPDATER SERVICE GLOBALLY
- Microsemi to Showcase Time Sensitive Networking Solutions and Enhanced Software Offerings for Ethernet and IP Networking
- Scope assigns initial issuer rating of BB to Deutsche Konsum REIT-AG, Outlook Stable
- The End of the Traditional 9-5? IWG New Study Finds 70 Per Cent of Us Skip the Office to Work Elsewhere
- Driving Constructive Economic Outcomes from the FinTech Ecosystem in Africa saymore than 200 international fintech leaders and pioneers gathered at the Finnovation Kenyaevent – but highlight that collaboration is the way forward
- GDPR represents huge opportunity for Channel with Commvault Data Governance Solutions
- Finastra adds US Fintechs to its open platform to spur collaborative innovation in financial services
- ‘Bring your own device’ linked with cybersecurity risk for six in 10 UK SMEs – a week before GDPR
- Stamping out counterfeiting with the blockchain
- Balancing the books – how process mining can turbo-charge internal auditing
- Using Packet-based NPMD Tools to Prepare for GDPR Breach Reporting
- The China Electronic Information Industry Development (CCID) of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology announces its first monthly Global Public Chain Assessment Index
- Choosing a Mobile Banking Solution from a Technology Vendor in 2018
- Data Mastering and Distribution – Putting New Data in the Hands of the Business
- Re-thinking the Financial Industry
- Three Ways to Keep Customer Data Safe
- Rackspace Positioned in the Leaders Quadrant of 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud Infrastructure Managed Service Providers, Worldwide
- HOW SMALL AND MEDIUM SIZED ENTERPRISES CAN UTILISE ZOMBIE ASSETS FOR BUSINESS GROWTH
- PROOFPOINT ENTERPRISE ARCHIVE 4.0 REDUCES TIME AND COST WITH ENHANCED EDISCOVERY VISUALISATIONS, MOBILE SUPPORT, AND USER INTERFACE
- COMPANIES WILL NEED TO SPEND 172 HOURS A MONTH ON AVERAGE SIMPLY ON DATA SEARCHES POST GDPR
- SELF-EMPLOYED? GET READY FOR THE 13-MONTH WORKING YEAR
- THE GATEWAY INTO THE MIDDLE EAST – CREALOGIX ACQUIRES INNOFIS
- PSD2 – THE PINNACLE FOR A HARMONISED PAYMENT PLAYING FIELD
- Self Assessment Deadline:Ignorance Could Land Sharing Economy Users In Hot Water With The Taxman
- MICRO FOCUS TACKLES COMPLIANCE REQUIREMENTS ACROSS GDPR, MIFID II AND MORE WITH DIGITAL SAFE 10
- CTO INSIGHTS: PIN-ON-MOBILE IS COMING
- GOING FOR GROWTH: SME NUMBERS SOAR IN OFFICE ADMIN AND BUSINESS SUPPORT SECTOR
- WELCOME TO THE “FINTECH CIRCUS” – COMING SOON TO A TOWN NEAR YOU!
- SELF ASSESSMENT PAPER DEADLINE: IGNORANCE COULD LAND SHARING ECONOMY USERS IN HOT WATER WITH THE TAXMAN
- INTERVIEW WITH MR.WINYOU CHAIYAWAN, CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, THE THAI CREDIT RETAIL BANK PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
- CIVILISEDBANK AGREES FURTHER FUNDING AND APPOINTS BANKING VETERAN AS NEW CEO
- UNISYS SURVEY: ORGANISATIONS THAT DO THOROUGH ROI ANALYSIS BEFORE STARTING CLOUD MIGRATION ARE 44 PERCENT MORE SUCCESSFUL IN REALISING EXPECTED COST SAVINGS
- FIVE IT CHALLENGES AFFECTING THE FINANCIAL INDUSTRY
- GLOBE TELECOM’S FUSE TO PROVIDE LOANS POWERED BY MAMBU
- Banking In Egypt with QNB ALAHLI
- BANKING COMMISSION SURVEY CONFIRMS TRADE FINANCE SUPPLY/DEMAND IMBALANCE
- CGA UPGRADES WITH HPD TO ENSURE PLANNED GROWTH
- OXYGEN FINANCE PUBLISHES REPORT INTO LOCAL GOVERNMENT PAYMENT PRACTICES
- TOMORROW’S C-SUITE FOR TODAY’S BUSINESS CHALLENGES
- CREDENCE SECURITY TO ADDRESS GROWING MARKET FOR GRC SOLUTIONS IN MIDDLE EAST THROUGH PARTNERSHIP WITH RSAM
- YBS GROUP DEPLOYS APRIMO ACROSS ALL PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT, MARKETING AND E-COMMERCE FUNCTIONS
- BANKING IN EGYPT
- TOP VOICE PREDICTIONS FOR 2017 AND INTERVIEW WITH TODD CAROTHERS, EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT OF SALES AND MARKETING AT COUNTERPATH
- WHAT WILL BE THE KILLER APP THAT TAKES VR, AR AND AI INTO THE BUSINESS WORLD?
- FIVE DAYS TO GO TO SELF ASSESSMENT DEADLINE: EMILY COLTMAN, FCA, TOP LAST MINUTE TIPS FOR FILING A SELF ASSESSMENT TAX RETURN
- DISCUSSING CRITICAL ISSUES IN BANCASSURANCE SECTOR WITH MAJOR INDUSTRY LEADERS
- MICRO-BUSINESS OWNERS URGED NOT TO DELAY WHEN REGISTERING FOR SELF ASSESSMENT
- BRITISH SPEECH RECOGNITION COMPANY CLOSES GROWTH FUNDING ROUND FROM LEADING TECH INVESTORS
- FORGET THE CHRISTMAS DAY DINNER – I’VE A TAX RETURN TO FILE
- FINTECH OFFERS A NEW FINANCING MODEL AND CREATES JOBS FOR THE POOREST
- UNSECURED LOAN– AND INDISPENSABLE TREND
- IFC TO GIVE VPBANK $125M FINANCE PACKAGE
- FREEAGENT AND ICS AGREE NEW PARTNERSHIP TO HELP UK CONTRACTORS WITH THEIR DIGITAL ACCOUNTS
- SATAGO AND ESF CAPITAL CEMENT £4.6M DEAL TO FINANCE SMES
- ADDRESSING FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN EMERGING MARKETS
- APS FINANCIAL GRANTED FULL FCA CONSUMER CREDIT PERMISSION
- THE STATE OF FINTECH IN PHILIPPINES: 3 NOTABLE EXAMPLES
- IRIS SOFTWARE GROUP ACQUIRES OCTOPUS HR AND FORMS NEW HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT DIVISION
- TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OPEN AND RELIABLE DATA FOR UNIQUE IDENTIFICATION MANAGEMENT: HOW TO MAKE THE LEGAL ENTITY IDENTIFIER WORK FOR YOU
- INNOVATIVE ACCOUNTING TECHNOLOGY HELPS SMES TO PROSPER
- FINTECH PIONEER ADVANCED PAYMENT SOLUTIONS SUCCEEDS IN CHALLENGING HIGH STREET BANKS
- MULTINATIONAL FIRMS AND ETHNIC BUSINESSES TO COME TOGETHER TO SHAPE SUPPLIER DIVERSITY IN THE UK
- BREAKING THE FINANCE BARRIERS
- WARNING CLOUDS GATHER AROUND AUTO ENROLMENT STAGING DATES
- IRIS SPRING RELEASE GIVES ACCOUNTANTS MORE TIME TO PROVIDE VALUABLE BUSINESS ADVICE
- THE BRAIN DRAIN: FINANCIAL SERVICES FAILING TO PROVIDE STAFF WITH THE TRAINING THEY NEED
- FEATURE INTERVIEW WITH DR. BERND VAN LINDER, CEO, SAUDI HOLLANDI BANK
- IDEA BANK LAUNCHED IDEA HUB, A NEW-GENERATION BANK BRANCH
- Espion Predicts 2015 Will Be a Year of Data Protection, Cyber Insurance, Internet of Evidence, PCI Catch Up and When the Sanctity of Medical Records is under the Spotlight
- FEATURE INTERVIEW WITH PATRICIA ECHAUZ CHILIP, PRESIDENT AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER OF STANDARD INSURANCE COMPANY
- UAE’S GDP TO GROW 4.2% IN 2014 AND 4.5% IN 2015, TOTAL EXPORTS TO INCREASE 6% THIS YEAR – EULER HERMES REPORT
- IT ASSET RECOVERY
- SMES IN BANKING WITH FEWER THAN 50 EMPLOYEES MUST ACT NOW TO MEET PENSION AUTO-ENROLMENT DEADLINES
- AIRBUS, AMAZON, L’OREAL AND VOLKSWAGEN EXECS HEADLINE SPEAKER ROSTER AT INVEST IN PHOTONICS(R) 2014
- BUSIEST TIME FOR SMES DECIDING ON WORKPLACE PENSIONS IS NOW…BUT DEFERRING COULD BE BAD FOR BUSINESS
- VALUATIONS – NEW PERSPECTIVES
- IRIS OFFERS CLOUD-BASED BITE-SIZED TRAINING
- TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK TDB
- BCBS 239 – ITS TIME TO GET BACK TO BANKING BASICS
- UK RECOVERY THREATENED BY £75BN TRADE CREDIT GAP
- INCREASING E-INVOICING ADOPTION IN THE UK SME MARKET
- BIGGER BUSINESSES MORE CONCERNED ABOUT REGULATING ETHICAL BEHAVIOUR
- GLE ONELONDON TEAMS UP WITH LLOYDS BANK AND THE EIF TO LEND £5M TO LONDON SMES
- FORESCOUT COUNTERACT RECEIVES “IAIT TESTED AND RECOMMENDED” RATING
- FSB AND BCC JOIN FORCES TO DRIVE INDEPENDENT RESEARCH INTO THE STATE OF UK BANKING SERVICES FOR MICRO, SMALL AND MEDIUM SIZED BUSINESSES
- DOES THE GLOBAL FINANCIAL COMMUNITY HAVE ITS HEAD IN THE CLOUD?
- SMES FLOCK TO THE CLOUD – CHANGING THE WAY WE WORK
- SIX PAYMENT SERVICES PROCESSES 1.195 BILLION CARD-BASED PAYMENT TRANSACTIONS IN 2013
- ESPION PREDICTS 2014 WILL BE A YEAR OF SOCIAL DISCOVERY, DATA PROTECTION SAVVY CONSUMERS, SHOCKING SEARCH ENGINES AND LARGE BOUNTIES FOR VULNERABLE INFORMATION
- NEARLY HALF OF SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS WILL SPEND CHRISTMAS BURIED IN THEIR ACCOUNTS
- NEW RESEARCH: BANKS FAILING TO DELIVER FOR SMES
- RULING CREATES A NEW ASSET
- FORGET THE SPREADSHEETS
- RETAIL BANKING IN THE UAE
- Accounting in the cloud: the future of online bookkeeping
- Digital Craftsmen: Bespoke IT hosting from a deeply involved team
- Poor Cash-Flow Management Stunting Growth of UK SMEs
- The complex world of taxation and its impact on SMEs
- Award Winners 2013
- In-depth Interview with Director and CIO John Yung, the Shanghai Commercial & Savings Bank, LTD.
- Can sustainability data be used as a measure of risk?
- SureCloud Introduces Business Analytics to Third Party Assurance Process
- Relying on Sector experts is flawed
- Payroll is going real time in the UK – but can micro-businesses keep up?
- Aareal Bank Subsidiary Aareon Acquires 1st Touch
- The European Commission Geo-location Cookie Monster – Friend or Foe?
- New World Bank Strategy for West Bank and Gaza
- Banking, Regulation and Big Data…Too Big to Change?
- Global Banking & Finance Review Awards 2012
- The (changing) role of central banks in financial stability policies
- The Role of the G-20 in Sustaining the Recovery and Protecting Financial Stability
- Press briefing on new monetary and financial statistics
- Macro and Microprudential supervision
- Seeing Both the Forest and the Trees- Supervising Systemic Risk
- The challenges of the European financial sector
- The Management of the Banking Sector and the Economy
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Macroprudential Policy
- Policy discipline and spillovers in an interconnected global economy
- World Bank’s Managing Director Discusses the Arab World Initiative during Cairo Visit
The UK’s National Data Strategy – Too Much Love?
By Julian Hayes, Partner at BCL Solicitors LLP “We want the UK….to be the best place in the world to...
B2B plays a big role in our economy, but how can it contribute to our recovery?
By Richard Parsons from True, creative B2B marketing agency, discusses the current state of marketing and looks ahead to what...
UK leads the way in sustainable finance with the first set of requirements for investment management
BSI, in its role as the UK National Standards Body, has today published the first specification for responsible and sustainable...
Why investing should be treated like healthcare
By Qiaojia Li, co-founder and CEO at the award winning wealthtech company, Rosecut For many people, the process of investing...
Endpoint Security Industry: An Overview
Endpoint protection is the practice of stopping unauthorised actors and campaigns from targeting endpoints or access points of end-user computers...
Tech-enabled cash management strategies have come to the fore during the Covid-19 pandemic – and will be key to firms’ recovery from it
By Ed Thurman, managing director and head of Global Transaction Banking at Lloyds Bank Commercial Banking, outlines how technology-enabled solutions are...
5 ways to keep your team connected with split working
By Sam Hill, Head of People and Culture at BizSpace As the government switches its message back to “work from...
How to overcome the ‘groundhog day’ effect Of remote working
By Chris Farmer, leadership and management training expert and founder of Corporate Coach Group The ongoing pandemic means that for...
FinTech in Credit Markets: Efficiency and Potential Risks – Free webinar
As the financial industry’s landscape continually changes, the ever-quickening development in information technology has led to an unprecedented wave of...
The new virtual leaders – adapting your leadership style for a changed workforce
By Debbie Clifford, Head of People and Talent at Olive During this pandemic, organisations across all sectors have witnessed a dramatic...