- If You Can’t Beat Them, Join Them: How Banks Can Better Tap into the Market for Digital Financial Services
- Banking on IT
- GDPR’s Slingshot Effect in Giving European Businesses a Big Competitive Advantage
- Volkswagen heads to Tianmen Mountain to test the limits of e-mobility
- Millions of Brits are boosting their income by £6,600 with side hustles
- Has your business misunderstood the methodology behind effective collaborative learning?
- The future of work and how to future-proof your team with training
- What it takes to achieve entrepreneurial success
- Why practices need to embrace change today to shape the business of tomorrow
- ‘Automated Data Science’ to offer a competitive edge to enterprises
- Success is in the AI of the beholder
- The buy versus build conundrum in data management
- Want a Flood of Foot Traffic – Get Used to Texting your Customers
- ECOMMPAY – the payment provider who are staying ahead of the curve…
- Organisations must embrace technology skills development or fall behind
- Soaring global appetite for the cryptocurrency industry
- 2nd Annual FINSEC 2018 – The Banking Security Summit
- 8th Annual XVA and Scarce Resource Management
- 6th Edition Impact of the Fundamental Review in the Trading Book
- The changing mind-set of accounting professionals
- Voice – The Next UI
- Hermes: Italy and Europe – the integration dilemma
- Why Should the Financial Services Industry Embrace Machine Learning?
- Digital Revolution Transforming Finance Function, ISG Says
- Richer data and AI drive up credit scoring accuracy, particularly for SMEs
- Intangles Releases Digital Twinning in Vehicle Life Cycle Management
- 5 Keys to Customer Data Protection in the UK Now that GDPR is Here
- Display Week 2018, World’s Leading Event for Electronic Display Innovation, Attracts Thousands of Display Enthusiasts
- Conversational AI causes 47% increase in basket size profit for Cruise 1st
- To assist industrial users, how will CloudMinds make SBRH’s robots smarter?
- LivePerson and HSBC bring conversational commerce to banking
- New Service Director At Stanley Security Launches Customer Service Initiatives
- RPA ‘steps to success’ for the finance industry
- Time on your hands, not your handset
- Insuring a brighter future with AI
- One size does not fit all – the modern face of UK build to rent
- QUEST GAINS MOMENTUM AS GROWTH OF DEVOPS, OPEN SOURCE AND HYBRID DATABASE ENVIRONMENTS FUELS ADOPTION OF MODERN DATABASE MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
- A ROCK AND A HARD PLACE… DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION IN FINANCIAL SERVICES
- PRICING MANAGEMENT COMPANY RAISES £500K TO HELP ONLINE RETAILERS STAY AHEAD OF THE CURVE
- STARLING BANK & PAYEXPO EUROPE 2017
- QUEST LAUNCHES TOAD EDGE™ TOOLSET FOR MYSQL
- BRIDGING THE C-LEVEL DIGITISATION GAP
- PROGRESS ACQUIRES KINVEY, THE LEADER IN BACKEND AS A SERVICE (BAAS) TECHNOLOGY
- MOBILISING DATA ASSETS FOR INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL CONSUMPTION
- NEW E-TRAINING COURSE DEMONSTRATES HOW TO ACCURATELY INTERPRET TGA CURVES
- UK FIRMS CLOSING THE INNOVATION GAP TO PURSUE REVENUE GROWTH
- SIX REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD INVEST IN TRAINING
- HIGH NET WORTH MARKETING, A TAILORED APPROACH
- WHAT HAPPENS WHEN EAGLES GATHER?
- SUCCESSFUL TRANSFORMATION REQUIRES A DICTATORSHIP
- DELOITTE GLOBAL HEALTH CARE OUTLOOK: SECTOR CHALLENGES AND CONSIDERATIONS FOR 2017
- BANKING COMPLIANCE AND BIG DATA: IS IT WORKING?
- How To Find Horizontal Asymptotes?
- SCOTT LOGIC GAINS NEW FINANCE DIRECTOR
- Leading Bavarian Insurer Uses Graph Databases To Keep Tabs On Key Contract Information
- COMMERZBANK SELECTS INFOSYS TO RENEW ITS INVESTMENT BANKING IT LANDSCAPE
- TAPPING INTO CONTACTLESS PAYMENTS AROUND THE GLOBE
- DIGITAL BANKING SUCCESS IS NOT JUST ABOUT MAJOR INVESTMENT
- HAS YOUR BPM PLATFORM BECOME A WHITE ELEPHANT? ASKS NIGEL WARREN.
- THINGS I’VE LEARNED IN BUSINESS… 7 BUSINESS TIPS FROM AN ENTREPRENEUR
- LEARN HOW TO APPLY LEAN START-UP PRINCIPLES TO PROCESS IMPROVEMENT – AT MATSSOFT’S PEX WEEK WORKSHOP FEATURING CLAY RICHARDSON AND NIGEL WARREN
- WELCOME THE BANKING ROBOTS INTO YOUR SEAT
- BARCLAYS EXECUTIVES TO DELIVER FREE MENTORING AND ADVICE TO UK’S OUTSTANDING SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURS
- THE CUSTOMER CENTRICITY CONUNDRUM
- INNOVATION IN FINANCIAL SERVICES – BEYOND THE RED CASTLE
- LEVERAGING BIG DATA TO REVOLUTIONISE FRAUD DETECTION
- READSOFT RESEARCH: FRAGILE NATURE OF UK SMALL BUSINESS TURNOVER
- REGULATION – GETTING AHEAD OF THE GAME
- THE RISE OF RETAIL FOREX
- Thomson Reuters Survey Identifies Slower Rate of Cloud Adoption in Accounting Sector
- Understanding Investor Services
- How to build your own social index
- Foreign Exchange & Trading: Looking in the Mirror
- Success Tips about Forex market trading for Beginners, tips for trading
- Employers to Pay for PAYE reform
- Beaverbrooks Stores Shine With New Meraki Cloud Managed WiFi
- 2/3 of surveyed marketers see a need for ‘Data Scientists’ and 1/3 say proving ROI is their biggest marketing challenge
- Social Trading Gains Ground with Retail Investors
- Retail Investors gaining ground with Social Trading
- Achieving maximum long-term growth
- Challenges and Opportunities for the World Economy and the IMF
- Being a forex trader: Is it for you?
- A good forex trading strategy can mean the difference between failure and success
- Forex training is a must for anyone serious about turning a profit in the market
Standard Chartered Bank partners with Microsoft to become a cloud-first bank
Standard Chartered Bank and Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced a three-year strategic partnership to accelerate the bank’s digital transformation through a cloud-first strategy....
Younger generations drive UK alternative payment method adoption for online transactions
42% of Millennials and 35% of Generation Z feel confident using alternative payment methods, or have used them previously 81%...
New Moneypenny Survey Shows How Office Life has Transformed in Post-lockdown Return to Work
A new survey by leading outsourced communications provider, Moneypenny, into the return to work post-Covid lockdown, shows that almost half...
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...
Going branchless: How banks can keep customers coming through the virtual doors
By Richard Kelsey, Head of Software Sales at Backbase Though you might be familiar with the popular seaside town of Newquay,...
Board Report Highlights Complex Decision-Making Process Across Banking and Finance sector
‘The State Of Decision-Making’ report from Board, reveals business decisions made in silos without modern planning tools A third (33%)...