- Global Banking and Finance Review is pleased to announce Kuwait Finance House Bahrain B.SC. as the Global Banking & Finance Awards® winner for Best Islamic Retail Bank Bahrain 2019
- First Bank of Nigeria Limited Awarded Best Retail Bank Nigeria 2019
- Payforce LLC is the 2019 Global Banking & Finance Awards® winner for Best Mobile Banking Developer Ukraine 2019
- Achieve success today – Siraj Finance provides you with the best in modern innovative Shari’ah-compliant financial products and services
- With Accelerating the Economic Potential of Islamic Finance in Africa, the Prospects for Islamic Finance in Africa Look Increasingly Promising
- Emerico Highlights Suite of Digitisation Technologies for the Banking Industry at the ME Banking Innovation Summit in Dubai
- The United Bank of Egypt drives digital transformation with Finastra
- Temenos appoints new Head of Sales for Africa region
- 6TH BANKING TECH-NORTH AFRICA
- 5th Edition New Age Banking Summit (NABS) – Oman
- Secoo Announces Strategic Partnership with Ruyi Group, Expanding Business in Fashion Industry
- Ahli United Bank is the 2018 Global Banking & Finance Awards® winner for Best Retail Bank Kuwait 2018 and Best Retail Marketing Kuwait 2018
- Standard Chartered Hong Kong intends to apply for virtual banking license in Hong Kong
- Driving Constructive Economic Outcomes from the FinTech Ecosystem in Africa saymore than 200 international fintech leaders and pioneers gathered at the Finnovation Kenyaevent – but highlight that collaboration is the way forward
- State Bank Of India UK Subsidiarises To Make London Its Global Launchpad Post-Brexit
- SUNTEC OUTLINES 2018 AMBITIONS TO HELP BANKS HARNESS THE POWER OF STRUCTURED AND UNSTRUCTURED CUSTOMER DATA
- WITH SUKUK & INNOVATION DRIVING NEW GROWTH MOMENTUM, THE PROSPECTS FOR ISLAMIC FINANCE IN AFRICA LOOK INCREASINGLY PROMISING
- AL MASRAF SELECTS TEMENOS’ DIGITAL BANKING TECHNOLOGY TO DRIVE GROWTH AND INNOVATION
- CRÉDIT DU MAROC ENLISTS PATH SOLUTIONS FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF A NEW CORE BANKING SYSTEM FOR ITS PARTICIPATIVE ACTIVITY
- Global Banking & Finance Review names CIBC FirstCaribbean International Bank “Best Retail Bank Barbados 2017.”
- 3I INFOTECH SUCCESSFULLY IMPLEMENTS KASTLE ULS FOR GULF LIFTING AND FINANCE LEASING COMPANY IN RECORD TIME
- AL RAJHI BANK PARTNERS INTELLECT TO PROVIDE NEXT-GENERATION BANKING SERVICES
- THE INTERNATIONAL ISLAMIC BANKING SUMMIT AFRICA DJIBOUTI 2016 OPENED TODAY WITH MORE THAN 250 ISLAMIC FINANCE LEADERS SEEKING TO HARNESS THE DRIVING FORCES FOR THE SUCCESSFUL DEVELOPMENT OF ISLAMIC FINANCE IN AFRICA
- PROFILE SOFTWARE PRESENTS ITS RANGE OF SOLUTIONS IN THE NORTH AFRICA BANKING TECHNOLOGY EXHIBITION, IN CAIRO
- ISLAMIC FINANCE INDUSTRY LEADERS AND KEY REGULATORS FROM AFRICA, THE MIDDLE EAST AND INTERNATIONALLY GATHER TO ADVANCE TRADE & INVESTMENT, ACCESS LIQUIDITY POOLS AND BOOST FINANCIAL INCLUSION ACROSS AFRICA
- MIDDLE EAST REGION’S LARGEST BANKING TECHNOLOGY SUMMIT WILL GET UNDERWAY IN SEPTEMBER
- GCC BANKERS PARTICIPATE IN THE HOSTED BANKER PROGRAM AT THE REGION’S LARGEST BANKING INNOVATION SUMMIT HELD IN DUBAI
- PROFILE, AT THE 11TH MERB-DUBAI, IS PRESENTING NEW PRODUCTS AND CASES ON “ALTERNATIVE FINANCE AND BANKING SYNERGIES”
- ARAB GAMBIAN ISLAMIC BANK FIRST TO GO LIVE ON IMAL R14
- Keynote speech in progress at the Middle East Banking Innovation Summit 2014
- UAE’S SHARI’A COMPLIANT NOOR BANK REDEFINING CONSUMER FINANCE BY “GETS IT DONE” PHILOSOPHY
- ISLAMIC FINANCE IN CANADA IS IN THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM
- THREE AWARDS IN 2015 PUT JORDAN DUBAI ISLAMIC BANK AT THE FOREFRONT OF ISLAMIC FINANCE
- TECHNOLOGIES AND TRENDS FOR ISLAMIC FINANCE IN 2015
- “Aafaq” wins the award of the Best Finance Company 2014
- CROSS-BORDER TRADE FINANCE TRANSFORMS THE SME INDUSTRY.
- GCC’S BIGGEST BANKING SUMMIT TO DIRECT MAJOR IT TECHNOLOGY SPEND
- In Recognition to Achievements More Awards Granted To JORDAN DUBAI ISLAMIC BANK
- GLOBAL BANKING & FINANCE REVIEW RECOGNISES TÜRKIYE FINANS KATILIM BANKASI
- GLOBAL ISLAMIC BANKING ASSETS SET TO EXCEED US$3.4 TRILLION BY 2018
- GLOBAL BANKING & FINANCE REVIEW NAMES BMO PRIVATE BANK AS THE BEST NEW PRIVATE BANK HONG KONG 2014 AND BEST NEW PRIVATE BANK SINGAPORE 2014.
- MONITISE ACQUIRES TURKEY’S MOBILE MONEY INNOVATOR POZITRON
- SINK OR SWIM. HOW RESILIENT ARE GCC BANKS COMPARED TO THEIR WESTERN COUNTERPART? ARE THERE ANY SIGNS OF SUBSIDENCE IN THE SECTOR?
- MEETING THE GROWING DEMAND FOR ISLAMIC BANKING
- JSC SB “ALFA -BANK” BEST COMMERCIAL BANK IN KAZAKHSTAN IN 2013
- BARWA BANK NET INCOME UP 60% IN THIRD QUARTER 2013
- Bank Muamalat Indonesia Completes Core Transformation for Shariah Banking with Oracle FLEXCUBE
- Award Winners 2013
- List of Commercial Banks in Bangladesh
- List of Islamic Banks in Iraq
- UK banks improve stability and see assets at record levels
- Global Banking & Finance Review Awards 2012
- United Arab Bank Awarded ‘Bank of the Year 2011 UAE’ By ‘The Financial Times Banker Magazine’
- United Arab’s Bank Financial Results for the nine months ended 30 September 2011 Operating Profit up by 20% to AED 281 million
- United Arab Bank shakes up the UAE Mortgage Market with Special Introductory Rate of 3.99%
- Global Banking and Finance Review names BLOM BANK S.A.L. as “Best Bank in Lebanon 2011”
- BLOM BANK Profile
- Standard Chartered Bank Launches First Islamic US Dollar Nostro Account
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...
Going branchless: How banks can keep customers coming through the virtual doors
By Richard Kelsey, Head of Software Sales at Backbase Though you might be familiar with the popular seaside town of Newquay,...
Board Report Highlights Complex Decision-Making Process Across Banking and Finance sector
‘The State Of Decision-Making’ report from Board, reveals business decisions made in silos without modern planning tools A third (33%)...
EaseUS Free Data Recovery Software Recover Lost And Erased Documents
Have you anytime inadvertently masterminded erased or lost data from your work territory or PC? In case along these lines,...
Shawbrook Bank “cautiously optimistic” as it Publishes Half Year Report for 2020
Financial performance impacted by the pandemic Expected credit loss (ECL) charges of £45.8 million recognised on loans and advances to customers...
Shining a spotlight on operational resilience and cyber-risk in financial services
By Miles Tappin, VP of EMEA for ThreatConnect, explores why the financial services industry must build a cyber security strategy...