- “Fintech, banking and finance trends that will define 2020”
- The Case for Stablecoins in Growing Regions Around the Globe
- Interview with Stefano Sardelli, General Manager of Invest Banca
- Moneycorp and Futurice discuss some of the key lessons and insights they have gleaned through their partnership
- Moving real-time treasury from theory to reality
- Stanbic IBTC: Financing Nigeria’s burgeoning shopping malls revolution
- Deutsche Bank calls for industry collaboration on real-time liquidity management framework
- African Development Bank, Mariner Investment Group, and Africa50 Price Landmark $1 Billion Impact Securitization
- Architecting Crypto Financial Instruments
- Paving the Way for Crypto Financial Instruments
- A new monetary system may be the answer to rising Brexit fears in British boardrooms
- The valuation imperative: raising the bar in market data management
- Forest City, Greenland Close Restructuring of Pacific Park Brooklyn Partnership
- Scope assigns BBB-(SF) to class A notes issued by ARAGORN NPL 2018 S.R.L.– Italian NPL ABS
- Kimbell Royalty Partners, LP announces acquisition of mineral and royalty interests held by Haymaker Minerals & Royalties, LLC and Haymaker Resources, LP for $404 million and proposed election to change tax status
- Africa’s Fintech culture transforming continent’s FX landscape
- Crown Agents Bank Partners with Online Trading Platform, 360T
- Assure Hedge and Belleron emerge as the winners at Innovation Jam Amsterdam
- WORLD GOLD COUNCIL AND INTERNATIONAL ISLAMIC FINANCIAL MARKET COLLABORATE TO IMPROVE ACCESS TO GOLD MARKET FOR ISLAMIC INVESTORS
- BREXIT ISSUES TO CONSIDER FOR LOAN DOCUMENTATION
- MORRISON & FOERSTER STRENGTHENS CROSS-BORDER FINANCE OFFERING WITH ADDITION OF PROMINENT PARTNER IN LONDON
- SITU APPOINTS FRONTIERPAY TO TACKLE GLOBAL CURRENCY RISK
- ACUMENNET: A COMPREHENSIVE TREASURY SOLUTION FULLY INTEGRATED WITH FMS.NEXT AT DITTO BANK, FRANCE
- SMES WARNED TO TAKE ACTION AGAINST FX RISKS AT EXPORT EVENT
- CAPITALISING ON DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION – CLIENT DATA THE KEY TO OFFERING A NEW BREED OF CONTEXTUAL BANKING SERVICES
- FX EXPERT ADDRESSES BUSINESS SCHOOL ON BREXIT OUTLOOK
- BANKING AND FINANCE REVIEW: WHAT’S IN STORE IN 2017?
- EXPERTS ADDRESS KEY ISSUES SURROUNDING INTERNATIONAL TRADING AHEAD OF BREXIT
- SYNTHETIC SECURITISATION MAKES A COMEBACK
- UNCERTAINTY MAY MEAN FURTHER LOSSES FOR BUSINESSES, WARNS FX EXPERT
- CASH IS STILL KING
- LAUNCH OF THE AAOIFI SHARI’AH STANDARD ON GOLD, DEVELOPED IN COLABORATION WITH THE WORLD GOLD COUNCIL
- NO LOVE FOR NON-BANK BUSINESS FX PROVIDERS
- HOW TECHNOLOGY CAN HELP UTILITIES SPREAD THEIR FUTURE AND RETURN TO PROFITABILITY AND GROWTH
- A FORMER MOUNTIE’S WAR ON BANK FRAUD
- THOMSON REUTERS CREATES ACCESS TO LARGEST COLLECTIVE INDEPENDENT POOL OF FX LIQUIDITY VIA A SINGLE DESKTOP
- Johnson Electric Results for The Half Year Ended 30th September 2015
- BUSINESSES LOOK TO HEDGE IN THE FACE OF RISING CURRENCY VOLATILITY
- DOES APPLE PAY SYMBOLISE A PAYMENTS REVOLUTION?
- CAUTION IS THE ORDER OF THE DAY WITH GOLD LIQUIDITY
- DIGITAL DISRUPTION: THE CFO’S SECRET WEAPON
- MIFID II: AS THE DUST SETTLES ON THE EMIR AND REMIT ROLLOUT, A NEW LAYER OF REGULATORY RISK IS SET TO LAND ON COMMODITY TRADERS
- ROLE OF FACILITY AGENTS AND SECURITY TRUSTEES IN FINANCING TRANSACTIONS
- THE UNSTOPPABLE RMB
- GOLD: A STORE OF VALUE
- In Recognition to Achievements More Awards Granted To JORDAN DUBAI ISLAMIC BANK
- SMALL AND MID-SIZE COMPANIES ARE BEING EMPOWERED TO TRADE INTERNATIONALLY – BUT SUCCESS NEEDS FINANCING
- NEW SOURCE OF FINANCE FOR SMALL AND MID-SIZED COMPANIES
- EMIR AND THE FX MARKET
- KEY FX FIGURES JOIN FORCES WITH FINTECH CHALLENGER KANTOX TO FORM LEADING VOICE IN EUROPEAN FX INDUSTRY
- EC PUBLISHES FINAL REGULATORY TECHNICAL STANDARDS ON RISK RETENTION
- EASTERN AND WESTERN EUROPE: NARROWING THE TRADING GAP
- EMIR COMPLIANCE – IS 90 DAYS ENOUGH?
- Interview with Alfa-Forex Development and Sales Director Sergey Kharinov
- Are we ready for T+2?
- What is the Currency Market?
- DBS LAUNCHES FIRST-IN-TOWN DBS RMB INDEX FOR VVINNING ENTERPRISES
- Interview with Mr. Rajesh Agrawal – Founder & Chief Executive, RationalFX
- What are Currency Options
- Algorithmic Forex Trading
- Banking, Regulation and Big Data…Too Big to Change?
- Big Picture Focus Shouldn’t Sacrifice Attention to Detail
- Volatility And The Fx Market – Utilizing Volatility To Your Advantage
- Africa trade using China’s currency set to reach US$100bn
- EFIC and Commonwealth Bank to help SME exporters gain access to working capital under new arrangement
- Completing Economic and Monetary Union
- World Bank Group Commits More Than $57 billion to Developing Countries in FY11 as Multi-Speed Economic Recovery Takes Shape
- Does Your Foreign Exchange Advisor Have Global Reach?
UBX appoints new Chief Investment Officer
In line with its strategy to explore and invest in companies and platforms of the future, UBX—the Fintech and Corporate...
Workforce Diversity Matters To Our ESG Evaluation
We believe the limited representation of Black voices in key decision-making processes prevents companies from reaping the benefits of a...
Blackline reveals CEO succession plan
By President & COO Marc Huffman appointed CEO as of Jan. 1st, 2021; Founder Therese Tucker to serve as executive...
From furlough to returning to work – employees are feeling insecure in their future
New data looking into 6,273 employees, commissioned by Perkbox, the employee experience platform, has revealed the considerable impacts of the...
How mortgage regulations are changing globally
By Globalaw members Oliver Foerster, Partner @ Huth Dietrich Hahn, Roberto Sparano, Partner @ Quorum Legal ,Paul Tully, Managing Director and Partner...
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...