The Epoxy Primer Market is expected to reach USD 12.37 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The Epoxy Primer Market is anticipated to show robust growth during the forecast period. The key factors driving the market are growing demand for high performance epoxy primers and the rising demand for epoxy primers in several applications which tend to stimulate the market globally.
Epoxy primer is a sealer used to provide an excellent surface finish on applied topcoats. It can be applied to waterproof materials that consequently preserve the bare metal from rusting. Epoxy primers are applied over several metal substrates and are broadly used on metal substrates for various end-use industries such as marine, energy, automotive, infrastructural structures, aviation, and oil & gas. It is a type of liquid coating used on several materials such as carbon steel, stainless steel, fiberglass, galvanized steel, and wood. The principal advantage of epoxy primers is its functional bonding capacity and its superior surface finish. Epoxy primers offer adequate adhesion to metals, as well as works as a proper base for additional undercoat products and topcoats.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1832
The APAC region accounts for the largest share of 29.3% of the market in 2018. This largest share is due to the massive demand for coatings from countries such as India, China, and other Southeast Asian countries. The growth of the automotive, construction, marine, and industrial sectors is also a significant factor anticipated to drive the market in the region.
The Key players in the Epoxy Primer Market include:
PPG Industries, Sherwin-Williams, BASF, AkzoNobel, Kansai Paint, Axalta Coating Systems, Nippon Paint, RPM International, Tikkurila Oyj, and Berger Paints.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Epoxy Primer Market is estimated to reach USD 12.37 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 4.6% during the forecast period.
- The market is mainly driven by the growing demand for epoxy primers in several applications and increasing awareness to decrease the loss caused by corrosion.
- The solvent-borne technology segment accounts for a larger share of 62.8% of the market in 2018.
- The automotive end user segment accounts for the largest share of 37.3% of the market in 2018.
- It is preferred widely in automotive, as they offer excellent adhesion to basecoat and topcoat layers. They also provide superior resistance to corrosion and solvents.
- The metal substrate is anticipated to witness the highest CAGR of 4.7% during the forecast period.
- As metal substrates, epoxy primers are used extensively for various applications such as marine, automotive, infrastructural structures, energy, aviation, and oil & gas. They are favored for these substrates owing to their outstanding chemicals, adhesion and corrosion, and water-resistant features.
- Various players are developing strategies to mark their presence in the industry.
- For instance, PPG Industries acquired a coating application company, Crown Group. The acquisition helps to serve its customers better in North America.
- PPG Industries has spent about USD 49 million to start a brand-new commercial operation and paints & coatings manufacturing facility in the Lipetsk region of Russia. The development helps it to serve the existing customers in Russia and Eastern Europe better and strengthens its appearance in Europe and Middle East & Africa (EMEA).
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1832
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the market on the basis of Technology, Substrate, Application, and region:
Technology Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
Substrate Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Concrete & Masonry
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Building & Construction
- Machinery & Equipment
Regional Outlook (Volume, Square Meters; and Revenue, USD Billion ; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1832
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Materials and Chemicals Industry:
Triazine Market Size by Types (1,3,5-triazine, 1,2,3-triazine, 1,2,4-triazine), by Application (Medical Industry, Biological Energy Industry, Agriculture, Chemical Industry, Oil & Gas and Others), By Region, Competitive Strategies and Segment Forecasts, 2016 -2026
Cable Ties Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (Releasable Cable Tie, Non-Releasable Cable Tie, Push Mount Cable Tie, Beaded Cable Tie, Rising Hole Cable Tie, Identification Cable Tie, Heat Stabilized Cable Tie, And Others), By Material (Nylon, Metallic, Polypropylene, Tefzel, Stainless Steel, And Others), By Application (Electronic Communication, Electricals, Building And Construction Application, Automobile Application, Agriculture Application, Retails Goods, Packaging, And Others), And By Region Forecast To 2028
Bisphenol A (BPA) Market Size by Application (Epoxy resins, Polycarbonates Resins, Flame retardants, Polyacrylat, Polyetherimide, Polysulfone resins, Unsaturated polyester resins, and others), Share & Trends Analysis Report By Region, Competitive Strategies and Segment Forecasts to 2016-2026
Thermoformable Film Market By Material Type (Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), Polyethylene (PE), Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS), Ethylene Vinyl Alcohol (EVOH), Polyamide (PA)), By Application Type (Rigid Thermoforming Films And Flexible Thermoforming Films), By End-User Industry (Food, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics, Electronic, Consumer Goods And Personal Care), And Region- Global Forecast To 2027
Dextran Market Size, Trends & Analysis, By Type (Dextran 20, Dextran 40, Dextran 60, Dextran 70, Others), By Application (Solutions for Injection And Infusion, Dextran Derivatives, Others), And By Region, Forecast To 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-epoxy-primer-market