- Board-Level Risk Oversight Deserves Renewed Attention
- Investing in Clean Energy – What are the Options?
- The state of insurance in Nigeria and the route to growth
- Sustainable bonds and loans: can we achieve more?
- Tier 2 Visas
- Purchasing a brand-new car: Afraid if it is the right time for you to get one this year?
- Onconova Therapeutics Promotes Dr. Steven M. Fruchtman to Chief Executive Officer
- Stakeholders unveil strategies to deepen Nigeria’s debt market
- 42% of organisations’ data environments considered ‘stale’ or ‘ancient’, finds Veritas research
- Prudential enters the mutual fund market in Thailand through the acquisition of leading asset management company, TMB Asset Management and distribution partnership with TMB
- Heritage Educational Foundation and Heritage Education Funds Inc.: Notice of Change of Auditors
- 13th Annual Liquidity Risk Management
- PagerDuty Now Available on AWS Marketplace
- Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Innovators Poised to Reap Rewards as Fintech Reshapes how Money is Used
- BB&T announces Federal Reserve’s response to its CCAR capital plan
- Jean-Pascal Tricoire appointed to the Board of the United Nations Global Compact
- Parkway Acquisition Corp. and Great State Bank Receive Shareholder Approvals for Merger
- Dating: It’s a woman’s world
- Community Brands Acquires Leading Event Technology Company Expo Logic
- United Bancorp, Inc. Announces Agreement To Acquire Powhatan Point Community Bancshares, Inc.
- Economic inequality, ageing and capital mobility – fiscal and monetary policy implications
- High-Tech Data Centers Sales and Use Tax Exemption on Equipment
- Business First Bancshares, Inc. Commences Public Offering of Common Stock
- Steven Swientozielskyj elected 85th President of The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- HoldCo Asset Management Applauds Universal Corporation’s 36% Dividend Increase And Intent To Repurchase Shares
- Annual General Meeting: Fraport Group Continues Its Successful Path
- The National Capital Bank of Washington Announces Stock Repurchase
- Georg Graf Waldersee takes over as chair of supervisory board at Scope Group
- Climate and disaster risk financing get fresh boost from African Development Bank
- GDPR represents huge opportunity for Channel with Commvault Data Governance Solutions
- Plsa Appoints Emma Douglas As Chair Of Its New Policy Board
- NGEx Annual Meeting of Shareholders to be Held June 12, 2018
- Reducing Compliance Risk in the Age of Cloud Computing
- Lessons to Be Learnt From the Collapse Of Carillion
- Support for air ambulance hits a new high
- An increased vote of confidence from members
- Ecobank shareholders approve resolutions as Chairman hails improved outlook
- Accounting lies. And that’s a good thing.
- Cyprus and the United Kingdom Sign a New Double Tax Treaty (DTT)
- Free Zones worldwide handle US$3.5 trillion worth of exports annually as AIM promotes Free Zones to boost FDI
- Steeleye Announces Technology Partnership With Cloud Communications Specialist Solgari
- Falling numbers of properties owned in corporate structures as taxes bite
- DUBAI INVESTMENTS PROMOTES SUSTAINABILITY AT FUTURE CITIES SHOW
- ASSYSTEM S.A. ANNOUNCES FINANCIAL RESULTS
- ANNUAL KASEYA MSP BENCHMARK SURVEY REVEALS GROWING MSP AWARENESS THAT PSAS DON’T DRIVE BUSINESS REVENUE
- TO REVERSE NUMBERS LIVING IN FRAGILE SITUATIONS, IFAD MEMBER STATES CALL FOR INCREASED FOCUS ON POOREST IN RURAL AREAS
- HOW CAN THE FINANCIAL SECTOR TAKE CONTROL OF ITS DATA IN TIME FOR THE GDPR?
- MARCUS EVANS TO HOST THE 13TH ANNUAL LIQUIDITY RISK MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE ON MAY 2-3, 2018 IN NEW YORK, NY
- THINGS TO DO BEFORE INVESTING IN YOUR BUSINESS
- TACKLING CYBERCRIME IN FINANCIAL SERVICES
- THE IMPORTANCE OF ONLINE BANKING SECURITY
- PELICAN SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST RECOGNISED IN BAFT ‘FUTURE LEADER’ PROGRAM 2018
- FINANCIAL COMPLIANCE: RULE, REGULATIONS AND THE INVESTMENT INDUSTRY’S INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS PROBLEM
- SHARJAH RULER ATTENDS THE FIRST WOMEN’S ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT GLOBAL SUMMIT INAUGURAL CEREMONY
- HOW UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS BENEFITS EMPLOYERS AND EMPLOYEES ALIKE
- THE IMPORTANCE OF A DATA HEALTH CHECK
- STRONG PERFORMANCES GENERALLY SEEN ACROSS ALL MARKETS IN CAMRADATA’S Q2 2017 INVESTMENT RESEARCH REPORTS
- How do I choose my depositary?
- NEW GUIDANCE ON THE TAX TREATMENT OF INTRA-GROUP BACK TO BACK FINANCING ARRANGEMENTS
- GDPR: WHAT FINANCIAL FIRMS NEED TO KNOW
- 2017 STARTS WITH IMPRESSIVE PERFORMANCE IN THE MAJOR EQUITY MARKETS
- EURO: UNCERTAINTY, CHALLENGES AND ECB’S MONETARY POLICY PUZZLE
- SANDOZ PROPOSED BIOSIMILARS ADALIMUMAB AND INFLIXIMAB ACCEPTED FOR REGULATORY REVIEW BY THE EUROPEAN MEDICINES AGENCY
- AZUR TO SHOWCASE ITS E-LEARNING SOLUTION FOR BROKERS AT BIBA 2017
- HPS POWERCARD USERS MEETING PUTS PAYMENTS UNDER THE SPOTLIGHT
- STRONG GROWTH AND PROFITABILITY MOMENTUM
- STRIKE OFF VS. VOLUNTARY LIQUIDATION OF A CYPRUS COMPANY
- BOARD CHANGES PREPARE EXCHANGE FOR A NEW ERA
- A STRESSFUL 2016 TEMPERS OPTIMISM, ACCORDING TO ANNUAL DELOITTE GLOBAL SURVEY OF 8000 MILLENNIALS
- SONICWALL UNVEILS NEXT-GENERATION EMAIL SECURITY WITH CAPTURE ADVANCED THREAT PROTECTION TO ADDRESS ZERO-DAY AND ADVANCED THREATS
- DIFFERENCES BETWEEN TLAC AND MREL REGULATION
- DELOITTE ADMITS AHMED AL QASSABI AS PARTNER IN OMAN
- HOW TECHNOLOGY CAN HELP CFOS STAY IN CONTROL OF THE FINANCIAL REPORTING PROCESS
- ALLPAY LIMITED TO PARTNER WITH PCI SECURITY STANDARDS COUNCIL TO IMPROVE PAYMENT DATA SECURITY WORLDWIDE
- NEW SURVEY FINDS WORSENING GLOBAL SHORTAGE OF TRADE FINANCE
- GLOBAL GOALS OFFER CLEAR OBJECTIVES FOR CORPORATE SUSTAINABILITY REPORTING, BUT CHALLENGES REMAIN
- SIMALLIANCE ANNOUNCES BOARD FOR 2016-17
- GCC BANKERS PARTICIPATE IN THE HOSTED BANKER PROGRAM AT THE REGION’S LARGEST BANKING INNOVATION SUMMIT HELD IN DUBAI
- THE PROJECT SABOTEUR……AND HOW TO KILL HIM!
- GFT GROUP CONTINUES ITS GROWTH TREND AND EXCEEDS REVENUE AND EARNINGS GUIDANCE FOR 2015
- CRYPTOMATHIC PARTNERS WITH PCI SECURITY STANDARDS COUNCIL TO IMPROVE PAYMENT DATA SECURITY WORLDWIDE
- ONLY ONE MONTH LEFT TO REGISTER FOR THE 2016 ICC BANKING COMMISSION ANNUAL MEETING
- Banking in Macedonia
- WESTPAC PACIFIC LEADS THE DISCUSSION ON MOBILE BANKING AND PAYMENTS AT THE 5THANNUAL MIDDLE EAST BANKING INNOVATION SUMMIT 2015
- MINICABIT SIGNS NATIONAL PARTNERSHIP WITH UK SELF-STORAGE LEADERBIG YELLOW
- ENCOMPASS – INFORMATION VISUALISATION THAT IS RESHAPING INSOLVENCY
- ALMOST TWO THIRDS OF UK COMPANIES REPORT HIGHER REVENUES THAN LAST YEAR IN THE EIGHTH ANNUAL AMERICAN EXPRESS/CFO RESEARCH SURVEY
- WHAT’S IN STORE FOR 2015: FOUR MAJOR IT-TRENDS THAT WILL SHAPE BANKING
- TOP TEN INTERNATIONAL ANTI-CORRUPTION DEVELOPMENTS FOR DECEMBER 2014
- PRIVATE COMPANIES CAN’T TREAT SHAREHOLDERS LIKE MUSHROOMS
- REFORM OF PERSONAL ACCOUNTABILITY IN BANKS AND BUILDING SOCIETIES
- 14 REASONS TO CONSIDER BRAZIL AS THE HOME OF YOUR NEXT PROPERTY INVESTMENT
- HOW SMARTER DIGITAL EXPERIENCES CAN LEAD TO FEWER COMPLAINTS
- BANK CUSTOMERS REPORT A DECLINE IN POSITIVE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCES FOR FIRST TIME IN THREE YEARS, LARGELY DRIVEN BY GEN Y
- SIGNIFICANT IMPACT OF NEW EU DATA PROTECTION REGULATION ON FINANCIAL SERVICES
- BOOSTING FINANCIAL FLEXIBILITY
- NEW ELSA OFFICERS ELECTED
- GET ON BOARD
- BRANCHES ARE STILL KEY IN BANKS’ MARKETING MIX
- European insurance industry under pressure to agree compromise on Solvency 2
- Additional EPSM Board Member from the U.K
- Europeans Are More Likely Now to Switch Banks and Use Alternative Sources of Credit Bankers Report in FICO-Efma Survey
- ING publishes 2012 Annual Report and Sustainability Report
- GFT raises core business revenue in 2012, earnings up 10 percent
- The Importance of Being Earnest: HMRC and the PR game
- China’s strategies towards renewable energy resources
- Cooperation and Connectedness—an Address to the Associated Press
- China: Conversation with World Bank Group President Zoellick at the Boao Forum for Asia Annual Conference 2012
- Penzijní Fond Komerční banky – A force to be reckoned within the Czech Pension fund Industry
- Strengthening the Asia/IMF Relationship in a Highly Uncertain Global Environment
- DAX companies propose commitment to a sustainable development with binding targets
- Transcript of a Press Briefing by David Hawley, Deputy Director, External Relations Department, International Monetary Fund
- Emerging Sri Lanka and the Role of the Private Sector
- Summoning the Will to Act
- The Fourth United Nations Conference on the Least Developed Countries 2011
- World Bank’s Managing Director Discusses the Arab World Initiative during Cairo Visit
- Morocco could Lead Economic Integration around the Mediterranean
UBX appoints new Chief Investment Officer
In line with its strategy to explore and invest in companies and platforms of the future, UBX—the Fintech and Corporate...
Workforce Diversity Matters To Our ESG Evaluation
We believe the limited representation of Black voices in key decision-making processes prevents companies from reaping the benefits of a...
Blackline reveals CEO succession plan
By President & COO Marc Huffman appointed CEO as of Jan. 1st, 2021; Founder Therese Tucker to serve as executive...
From furlough to returning to work – employees are feeling insecure in their future
New data looking into 6,273 employees, commissioned by Perkbox, the employee experience platform, has revealed the considerable impacts of the...
How mortgage regulations are changing globally
By Globalaw members Oliver Foerster, Partner @ Huth Dietrich Hahn, Roberto Sparano, Partner @ Quorum Legal ,Paul Tully, Managing Director and Partner...
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...