- KYC, Corruption and Queue Jumpers
- Interview with Isabel Dos Santos, Chairperson of Unitel
- Monteagle Logistics Taps HighJump to Drive 3PL Success in Africa
- Control Risks and Oxford Economics: Average Risk-Reward Score Improves on African Continent
- IFAD President and Angolan President to discuss investment in rural youth employment
- TACKLING BRIBERY AND CORRUPTION IN 2018 – LESSONS FOR THE YEAR AHEAD
- REGUS EXPANDS IN UK GLOBAL WORKSPACE PROVIDER OPENS SIX NEW LOCATIONS ACROSS THE COUNTRY
- INTO AFRICA: FOR CORPORATES, INSIDER KNOWLEDGE IS THE KEY TO UNLOCKING AFRICAN TRADE
- QUANTUM GLOBAL NAMED BEST INVESTMENT COMPANY ANGOLA 2016
- CROWN AGENTS BANK APPOINTS DUARTE PEDREIRA AS HEAD OF TRADE FINANCE AND COLIN WESTLAKE AS SECTOR HEAD OF COMMERCIAL BANKS
- COMMERZBANK RELEASES MAJOR NEW STUDY ON SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA
- TOP TEN INTERNATIONAL ANTI-CORRUPTION DEVELOPMENTS FOR DECEMBER 2014
- ANGOLAN, FRENCH BIDS TARGET PORTUGAL TELECOM
- ASPECT TO HIGHLIGHT KEY TECHNOLOGY ADVANTAGES FOR AFRICAN OIL TRADING COMPANIES AT ANNUAL AFRICAN REFINER’S MEETING
- INFORMATION ON THE AFRICA FINANCIAL SERVICES INVESTMENT CONFERENCE 2014
- COMMERZ BANK STUDY: CRISIS-RESISTANCE OF SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA FURTHER INCREASED
- BANKING IN ANGOLA: AN INTERVIEW WITH THE CEO OF STANDARD BANK DE ANGOLA
- Interview with Mr. Emídio Pinheiro CEO Banco de Fomento Angola
- Award Winners 2013
- Profile & Readership
- Bank Holidays in Angola
- List of cities and states in India
- List of Finance Companies in the World
- List of Commercial Banks in Angola
- List of Country Dialing Codes
- List of Least Developed Countries
- List of Countries in the World
- List of Countries in Central Africa
- List of Countries in Africa
- List of Countries and their Currencies
- List of Countries and their capitals
- List of Central Banks
- Commodity Trade Finance in Africa: Changes and Challenges
- List Of Investment Banks In Angola
- List of Banks in Angola
- Global Banking & Finance Review Awards 2012
- Africa trade using China’s currency set to reach US$100bn
- The Fourth United Nations Conference on the Least Developed Countries 2011
5 reasons to rebrand now
By David Langton, president of Langton Creative Group and co-author of Visual Marketing (Wiley Publishers). Ineffective Logo. How well does your name...
UBX appoints new Chief Investment Officer
In line with its strategy to explore and invest in companies and platforms of the future, UBX—the Fintech and Corporate...
Workforce Diversity Matters To Our ESG Evaluation
We believe the limited representation of Black voices in key decision-making processes prevents companies from reaping the benefits of a...
Blackline reveals CEO succession plan
By President & COO Marc Huffman appointed CEO as of Jan. 1st, 2021; Founder Therese Tucker to serve as executive...
From furlough to returning to work – employees are feeling insecure in their future
New data looking into 6,273 employees, commissioned by Perkbox, the employee experience platform, has revealed the considerable impacts of the...
How mortgage regulations are changing globally
By Globalaw members Oliver Foerster, Partner @ Huth Dietrich Hahn, Roberto Sparano, Partner @ Quorum Legal ,Paul Tully, Managing Director and Partner...
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...