- Virtual Cards for Business Payments: What’s the Hold Up?
- PSD2 – a regulation for all
- How Innovative Technologies are Transforming the Banking and Financial Industry
- OFX appoints Sarah Webb as President of UK and Europe
- Divido secures $15M to licence its ‘pay-later’ platform for retailers, lenders and payment partners
- Stepping up shopping security
- CFIB applauds new measures to reduce credit card processing fees for small firms
- Two thirds of UK consumers think fraud is ‘inevitable’ when shopping online
- 8th Edition Third Party Vendor Risk Management for Financial Institutions
- Charlotte Duerden Appointed Managing Director UK, American Express
- When a conference call won’t cut it: how to make the most of business travel
- Reality Check: Will ‘Smart Voice Assistants’ Revolutionise Our Shopping Behaviour?
- Getting a grip on cash flow is the key to SME success
- 2Checkout’s 2018 Digital Commerce Benchmark Reflects Continuous Upward Trend for Subscription-Based Sales and Regional Variations in Payments Preferences
- Paxful Expands #BuiltwithBitcoin Initiative with Scholarship Program for Afghan Refugees
- New Crypto Innovation Poised to Disrupt Multi-Trillion-Dollar Global Digital Payments Market
- Dato’ Sri Professor Ng Tat-yung First Released Scalar Wave Quantum Implant system at UN Headquarters
- Santander accelerates its digital transformation with key hires in payments, user experience & new ventures
- SAMSUNG PAY WELCOMES DANSKE BANK
- 2018 – IS SME EXPANSION ON THE CARDS?
- PSD2: A NEW CUSTOMER-CENTRIC ERA FOR BANKING
- PLAZA PREMIUM LOUNGES ACCEPT ALIPAY AT LONDON HEATHROW AIRPORT
- TALENT IS NUMBER ONE PRIORITY FOR SME INVESTMENT
- 2CHECKOUT REPORTS NEW GLOBAL DIGITAL COMMERCE TRENDS FOR 2017
- PAYNODE PARTNERS WITH WORLDFIRST TO IMPROVE BANK PAYMENTS FOR BROKERS AND OPERATORS
- BENTHAM IMF LAUNCHES BANKRUPTCY FUNDING PLATFORM WITH ADDITION OF INVESTMENT MANAGER; HIRES CORPORATE COUNSEL IN NEW YORK
- ALLPAY GAIN AMERICAN EXPRESS CERTIFICATION
- GOOD PREPARATION IS THE SECRET TO SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS TRAVEL
- 95% OF SME EXPORTERS BOOSTING TRADE DESPITE ECONOMIC VOLATILITY
- FORMER BARCLAYCARD CEO JOINS AWARD WINNING PAYMENT START-UP APEXX
- FRAEDOM APPOINTS AMEX DIRECTOR HENRY POOLEY TO DRIVE STRATEGIC GROWTH
- COLLINSON GROUP LAUNCHES PARTNERSHIP WITH TRAVELTECH LAB, THE UK’S FIRST INCUBATOR FOR TRAVEL TECHNOLOGY
- MEAWALLET SIGNS LICENSE AGREEMENT WITH TIER 1 CARD ISSUER
- SAFECHARGE CUSTOMERS TO ACCEPT CARD PAYMENTS IN THE U.S. THROUGH PARTNERSHIP WITH CHASE
- REWARDING BEHAVIOUR: GIFTING REWARDS BOOSTS SMES’ EMPLOYEE RETENTION
- EX-WORLDPAY EXEC JOINS FINTECH PAYMENTS START-UP APEXX
- MAKING TIME FOR SUCCESS: THE ADVANTAGES OF OUTSOURCING ONLINE PAYMENTS FOR SMES
- AMERICAN EXPRESS: GLOBAL STUDY OF 3200 SME BUSINESS LEADERS FINDS THEY ARE CONFIDENT ABOUT FUTURE PROSPECTS
- Adding money to PayPal
- SCOUTING FOR INNOVATION IN THE FINANCIAL SECTOR
- NEW APPOINTMENT SIGNALS CONFERMA’S AIM TO BOOST DEVELOPMENT IN THE APAC MARKET
- AVINODE REVOLUTIONISES AIR CHARTER PAYMENTS WITH PAYNODE, WORLD’S FIRST END-TO-END PAYMENT PLATFORM
- TRAVELLING FOR BUSINESS IS ENJOYABLE AND FULFILLING, SAY UK EMPLOYEES
- NO LOVE FOR NON-BANK BUSINESS FX PROVIDERS
- ALLPAY LIMITED TO PARTNER WITH PCI SECURITY STANDARDS COUNCIL TO IMPROVE PAYMENT DATA SECURITY WORLDWIDE
- CONFERMA INTRODUCES CONNECT FOR INCREASED EFFICIENCIES AND FLEXIBILITY IN VIRTUAL PAYMENTS
- CASHFLOWS ANNOUNCES NEW LEADERSHIP TEAM
- THE IMPORTANCE OF PCI DSS COMPLIANCE
- IXARIS APPOINTS ANDREW AUDEN AS BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR
- REALITY CHECK: WHAT HAS BROUGHT ANDROID PAY TO EUROPE?
- EMVCO UPDATES PAYMENT TOKENISATION SPECIFICATION TO INTRODUCE ‘PAYMENT ACCOUNT REFERENCE’
- AMERICAN EXPRESS® ADDS APPLE PAYTM FOR UK CORPORATE CARDS
- Leading the future of e-payment to the next generation
- CRYPTOMATHIC PARTNERS WITH PCI SECURITY STANDARDS COUNCIL TO IMPROVE PAYMENT DATA SECURITY WORLDWIDE
- BIG BANKS FOLLOWING FINTECH STARTUP TRENDS
- ANOTHER INTERNAL START-UP IS BORN
- FIVE REASONS WHY EVERY CONTACT CENTRE SHOULD HAVE A PCI DSS COMPLIANCE PROGRAMME IN PLACE
- BANKING AND FINANCE BRANDS FEATURE IN 2015 LITHIUM SOCIAL POWER RANKING
- 6 OUT 10 U.S. CONSUMERS WITH CREDIT CARDS ARE NOT READY FOR EMV
- APPLE: TAKING A BYTE OUT OF CONSUMER PAYMENTS
- APPLE WATCH: AN OPPORTUNITY FOR RETAIL PAYMENTS?
- THE IMPACT OF TIGHTER PCI DSS RULES ON FINANCIAL SERVICES’ CONTACT CENTRES
- Espion Predicts 2015 Will Be a Year of Data Protection, Cyber Insurance, Internet of Evidence, PCI Catch Up and When the Sanctity of Medical Records is under the Spotlight
- BORIS JOHNSON IS RIGHT TO MAKE A STAND AGAINST AMERICAN TAXES
- FICO SURVEY FINDS CONSUMERS WANT TO PLAY A BIGGER PART IN PROTECTING THEIR PAYMENT CARDS FROM FRAUD
- cCREDIT FROM SIX PAYMENT SERVICES OFFERING CONTACTLESS PAYMENTS
- JUMIO INTRODUCES BAM CHECKOUT TO ENABLE FRICTIONLESS MOBILE TRANSACTIONS
- OVERCOMING THE WORKING CAPITAL CONUNDRUM
- APPLE PAY ANALYSIS: WHAT IT MEANS FOR SECURITY, MERCHANTS & PAYMENT INDUSTRY
- TRAVELEX: THE INTERNATIONAL PAYMENTS & FOREIGN CURRENCY SPECIALIST
- THE FOUR KEYS TO LONGEVITY
- PBZ, IN COLLABORATION WITH INTESA SANPAOLO CARD LTD., IS THE FIRST TO TEST HCE FOR MOBILE NFC PAYMENTS ON THE GLOBAL AMERICAN EXPRESS NETWORK
- FIME MOBILE SERVICES RECEIVE ISO17025 QUALITY ASSURANCE ACCREDITATION
- VIRTUAL WALLET WARS
- SPEECHSTORM SIGNS FIRST MAJOR US CUSTOMER
- CREDIT BANK OF MOSCOW NAMES THREE NEW DIRECTORS TO SUPERVISORY BOARD
- TOKENISATION – THE WAY FORWARD FOR WALLETS
- EXPERTS IN DIGITAL MONEY AND DIGITAL IDENTITY
- THE YEAR OF CHANGE – Top predictions for the financial services industry in 2014
- ANNOUNCING THE LAUNCH OF FOREGENIX SECURITY ESSENTIALS TO COMBAT CYBER ATTACKS IN RETAIL ENVIRONMENTS
- DEBT COLLECTORS AGREE – IT’S TIME TO MODERNIZE
- SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS: HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR CASH FLOW
- LONDON’S FIRST RETAILER LED HACKATHON EVENT ‘HACK THE HIGHSTREET’ ANNOUNCED
- PCI COMPLIANCE – WHY PCI DE-SCOPING SAVES YOU MONEY
- PCI COMPLIANCE – WHY YOUR CUSTOMERS SHOULD KNOW ABOUT PCI DSS
- SeABank (Vietnam) attracts happy couples with WAY4
- PCI Compliance – What every card-accepting merchant should know
- Five reasons why banks should be their own TSMs
- American Express Business Insights Releases Latest National and Regional Spend Data for Travel, Luxury Retail, Dining & Entertainment Sectors
Mobile engagement will prove vital for enhanced customer experience in the world of finance
By Nick Millward, VP Europe at mGage With the world becoming more digital – as smartphones play an intrinsic part...
How are investors traversing the UK’s transition out of lockdown?
By Giles Coghlan, Chief Currency Analyst, HYCM Just when we thought we had overcome the initial health challenges posed by COVID-19, the...
Why are there so few female CEOs and what does it take to succeed in a male dominated industry?
By Gayle Carpenter, Director of creative agency, Sparkloop When you think about inspirational female leaders or role models, names such as Malala...
Sustainable technology must be prioritised over enhancement: Re-focusing a wasteful tech culture
By Jo Barnard, Founder of Morrama The UN recently reported that as a global population we are throwing away £50bn...
How has the online trading landscape changed in 2020?
By Dáire Ferguson, CEO, AvaTrade This year has been all about change following the outbreak of coronavirus and the subsequent...
Hatton Gardens 5 top tips for investing in Diamonds
By Ben Stinson, Head of eCommerce at Diamonds Factory Investing in diamonds can be extremely rewarding, but only if you...
AI reduces procurement fraud, error and abuse
By Hans Bonde, Senior Industry Consultant, SAS In recent years, there has been an increasing focus on financial crime in...
Bringing finance into the 21st Century – How COVID and collaboration are catalysing digital transformation
By Keith Phillips, CEO of TISATech If just six or seven months ago someone had told you that in a...
Why hybrid working will shift the economy, not ruin it
By Pete Braithwaite, COO at B2B self-service portal KIT Online, Today explained that despite the major drive to get people...
What to Know Before You Expand Across Borders
By Sean King, Director of International Tax at McGuire Sponsel The American retail giant, Target Corporation, has a market cap...