- Credit card applications set to rise with Christmas less than 100 days to go
- What Does Rising Interest Rates Mean to your bottom line
- 12 Best Investment Options in India for everyone in their 20s
- New mortgages from Leek United
- The Beginners Guide To Commercial Mortgages
- How is Brexit likely to impact the UK property market?
- BofE rate rise: the unintended trading cost consequences for banks
- Scope affirms Poland’s credit rating of A+ with Stable Outlook
- New Society discount mortgages in ‘Best Buy’ tables
- What is Annual Percentage Yield or APR?
- Millennials are 5 times more likely than Generation X to miss a mortgage or rent payment
- Scope affirms Spain’s credit rating of A- with Stable Outlook
- Scope affirms Belgium’s credit rating at AA with Stable Outlook.
- Investors Group announces multiple mutual fund changes
- Gifting Helps Drive Equity Release Record Growth
- MIDDLE CLASS 50-55 YEAR OLDS MOST LIKELY TO FEEL THE PINCH OF RISING UK INTEREST RATES
- 42% OF BRITS WORRIED ABOUT AN INTEREST RATE HIKE – RESEARCH FROM EQUIFAX
- REDWOOD BANK LAUNCHES FOUR MONTHS AFTER SECURING ITS INITIAL BANKING LICENCE
- THE MODERN GHOSTBUSTERS KEEPING CUSTOMER SCARES AT BAY
- ABBYY® INTELLIGENT CAPTURE ACCELERATES DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION OF BUSINESS OPERATIONS
- WHEN WILL ROBO-ADVISERS REPLACE SPECIALIST MORTGAGE BROKERS?
- FINTECH CHALLENGERS REVOLUT AND TRUSSLE JOIN FORCES TO BRING MORTGAGE BROKING SERVICE DIRECTLY TO BANKING CHALLENGER’S USERS
- AICPA PROPOSES GUIDELINES TO IRS FOR HOW TO ALLOCATE EXPENSES BY EXEMPT ORGANIZATIONS FOR DUAL USE FACILITIES
- MARKET IMPACT: POTENTIALLY POSITIVE IN THE INTERMEDIATE AND LONGER TERM, WITH RISING INFLATION
- FIXED-RATE RUSH AS HOMEOWNERS RACE FOR CERTAINTY
- WHAT DOES CP29/16 MEAN FOR MORTGAGE LENDERS?
- DON’T GO ALL-IN: MAKING A WISE INVESTMENT IN DATA CENTRES
- MORE CHANGE FOR MORTGAGES FROM BRUSSELS
- INVESTEC LAUNCHES PRIVATE BANK ACCOUNT
- KEY INDICATORS THAT MAKE FINANCIAL MARKETS TICK
- HOUSE PRICES NOW AT MOST AFFORDABLE LEVEL IN 35 YEARS AS CARNEY SUGGESTS BANK MARGIN INCREASE
- WHY ONE DIMENSIONAL STRESS TESTING NEEDS TO BE REINVIGORATED: TAKING A DUAL-TIME DYNAMICS APPROACH
- CALLING ALL ACQUIRERS TO THE RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE MARKET
- GLOBAL BANKING & FINANCE REVIEW NAMES MYRATE AS THE BEST NON-BANK SPEED OF APPROVAL AUSTRALIA 2013, BEST VARIABLE HOME LOAN PROVIDER AUSTRALIA 2013 AND BEST FIXED HOME LOAN PROVIDER AUSTRALIA 2013
- FACING FAX: KEEPING CUSTOMER INFORMATION SAFE WITH ELECTRONIC FAXING
- Vista Capital Company Loan Closing Reflective of CMBS Market Shift
- JUMBO MORTGAGE
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...