- Call centre fraud increases 350 percent in 4 years
- InterActive Pro Partners with InsideSales.com to Improve Services for Students
- Data centres – providing for cryptocurrency
- W. P. Carey Inc. Acquires $178 Million (€153 Million) 36-Property Portfolio in the Netherlands
- W. P. Carey Inc. Announces $188 Million (DKK 1.2 Billion) Acquisition of Core Logistics Portfolio in Denmark
- FinancialForce Expands Partner Network to Enhance the Customer Experience, Drive Innovation, and Accelerate Growth
- BlueVine Raises $60 Million in Series E Funding led by Menlo Ventures
- DHFL’s Maiden Masala Bonds Market Open Ceremony at London Stock Exchange
- BioScience Managers Invests in Canary Medical’s Proprietary ‘Smart’ Implant Technology
- SIMalliance Members Report Shipments of 4.9 Billion SIMs in 2017, while Estimated Total Available SIM Market in 2017 Increases 2.75% to 5.6 Billion Units
- INFINIDAT ANNOUNCES PUBLIC CLOUD AND DATA PROTECTION PRODUCT LINES
- AGSTTL AND ACI HIGHLIGHT KEY MEGATRENDS SHAPING INDIA’S DIGITAL PAYMENTS REVOLUTION – BY 2025, DIGITAL TRANSACTIONS COULD BE WORTH $1 TRILLION ANNUALLY
- DARREN ROOS APPOINTED AS CEO OF IFS
- STOLEN CREDENTIALS OF FTSE 100 EMPLOYEES TRIPLED IN 2017
- KNOWBE4 ANNOUNCES GROWTH AND FOCUS ON EUROPEAN MARKET
- CROSS-BORDER PAYMENTS STARTUP AIRWALLEX RAISES US$13M SERIES A INVESTMENT FROM TENCENT, SEQUOIA AND MASTERCARD
- VOICE TECHNOLOGY DRIVES GREATER EMOTIONAL CONNECTION WITH BRANDS, ACCORDING TO MINDSHARE FUTURES AND J. WALTER THOMPSON INNOVATION GROUP
- SIMALLIANCE REPORTS 5% GROWTH IN 2016 GLOBAL SIM SHIPMENTS
- ZERTO CLOSES 2016 WITH FIFTH CONSECUTIVE YEAR OF NEAR TRIPLE-DIGIT SALES GROWTH DRIVEN BY GAINS IN HYBRID CLOUD MARKET
- CAN BLOCKCHAIN SUPPORT ENTERPRISE SIZE BANKING?
- TRUE FIT ANNOUNCES $25 MILLION SERIES B FINANCING
- WINNING COMBINATION OF NETSUITE AND BRONTO DELIVERS PERSONALIZED, OMNICHANNEL BRAND EXPERIENCES
- CYBERSECURITY PREDICTIONS 2016: LUCK OR LEADERSHIP?
- FINTECH-FUELLED CHANGE OFFERS UNPRECEDENTED OPPORTUNITIES FOR BANKS
- NOS SELECTS WEDO TECHNOLOGIES’ RAID TELECOM
- CYBER ESSENTIALS – WHAT’S IN IT FOR UK BUSINESSES
- ACL ACHIEVES RECORD GROWTH IN FISCAL YEAR 2014
- BIAN: BUILDING THE FUTURE OF BANKING SERVICES
- the PIHL bankruptcy – and its impact on foreign investors and contractors
- DHFL, ONE OF INDIAS LEADING HOUSING FINANCE COMPANY, TODAY ANNOUNCED AN EXPRESS LOAN SCHEME TO ENABLE CUSTOMERS BUY THEIR DREAM HOME DURING THE AUSPICIOUS FESTIVE PERIOD, STARTING OCTOBER 5, 2013
- Rising employment level in North Dakota drives local housing boom and foreign investor interest
- Innovation and IT – why banks and IT vendors are beginning to work together
UBX appoints new Chief Investment Officer
In line with its strategy to explore and invest in companies and platforms of the future, UBX—the Fintech and Corporate...
Workforce Diversity Matters To Our ESG Evaluation
We believe the limited representation of Black voices in key decision-making processes prevents companies from reaping the benefits of a...
Blackline reveals CEO succession plan
By President & COO Marc Huffman appointed CEO as of Jan. 1st, 2021; Founder Therese Tucker to serve as executive...
From furlough to returning to work – employees are feeling insecure in their future
New data looking into 6,273 employees, commissioned by Perkbox, the employee experience platform, has revealed the considerable impacts of the...
How mortgage regulations are changing globally
By Globalaw members Oliver Foerster, Partner @ Huth Dietrich Hahn, Roberto Sparano, Partner @ Quorum Legal ,Paul Tully, Managing Director and Partner...
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...