- If The Tax Cuts Don’t Last, Will Your Retirement Funds? 4 Ways To Make Sure
- How to Give to Employees at Christmas without Tax Burden
- Common Self Assessment Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
- How to Invest 100k?
- What is Taxable Income?
- How Long Will My Money Last?
- Do You Know What Your Tax Code Means?
- How to Save for Retirement
- How to Invest in Bonds?
- Is the UK’s recent MTD legislation the new global tax blueprint?
- A Beginner’s Guide to Business Taxes – How to Ensure Your New Business Stays on the Right Side of HMRC
- Taxation of the digital economy
- Personal taxation in Cyprus
- What is qualified business income?
- A 101 on Incomes
- Tax-efficient investing
- EY acquires new cryptocurrency technology
- Gross income v/s Net income. Know the Differences.
- How to make money by doing the bare minimum?
- Hong Kong’s Rising Affluent Yearns for Information and Insights to Globally Diversify Investment Portfolio
- Understanding how to calculate adjusted Gross Income
- Cohen & Steers Quality Income Realty Fund, Inc. (RQI) Notification of Sources of Distribution Under Section 19(a)
- Cohen & Steers Limited Duration Preferred and Income Fund, Inc. (LDP) Notification of Sources of Distribution Under Section 19(a)
- Cohen & Steers REIT and Preferred Income Fund, Inc. (RNP) Notification of Sources of Distribution Under Section 19(a)
- Wins Finance Holdings Inc. Reports Unaudited Financial Results for the Six Months Ended December 31, 2017
- AICPA Requests Additional Guidance from IRS
- THE TAX TREATMENT OF COMPANIES INVOLVED IN THE HOLDING OF SHARES IN OTHER COMPANIES
- How does Social Security Work?
- What is Earned income?
- How to calculate gross adjusted income?
- INFOSYS ANNOUNCES THE SIGNING OF AN ADVANCE PRICING AGREEMENT (“APA”) WITH THE U.S. INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE
- Self Assessment Deadline:Ignorance Could Land Sharing Economy Users In Hot Water With The Taxman
- VAT IN THE GULF CORPORATION COUNCIL—ACCELERATING COMPLIANCE WITH THE RIGHT ERP PLATFORM
- TAX ME NOW; PAY ME LATER?
- SELF ASSESSMENT PAPER DEADLINE: IGNORANCE COULD LAND SHARING ECONOMY USERS IN HOT WATER WITH THE TAXMAN
- SAYING GOODBYE TO BACK TO BACK LOANS AND WELCOMING TRANSFER PRICING REGULATIONS
- REVISED INCOME TAX LAWS (ITLS) AND NEW TAX INCENTIVES EFFECTIVE FROM 1 JANUARY 2017
- DELOITTE MIDDLE EAST POINT OF VIEW: ETHICAL TAX, CONSTRUCTION MARKET OUTLOOK, ISO 37001 ON ANTI-BRIBERY MANAGEMENT, AND GCC FAMILY BUSINESSES
- TOP 5 WAYS TO SECURE A COMFORTABLE RETIREMENT
- PARTNERSHIPS UNDER CYPRUS LAW
- How to cash a savings bond?
- Here’s how you can apply for a Financial Aid
- HOLDING ASSETS VIA A CYPRUS INTERNATIONAL TRUST
- SELF ASSESSMENT IGNORANCE COULD LAND SHARING ECONOMY USERS IN HOT WATER WITH THE TAXMAN
- OECD’S PROPOSALS FOR COMPREHENSIVE GLOBAL REFORMS AND IMPLEMENTATION BEPS MEASURES IS WELL UNDERWAY
- CYPRUS DOUBLE TAX TREATY AGREEMENT WITH BAHRAIN ENFORCED
- BASE EROSION PROFIT SHIFTING (BEPS)
- PENSIONS FREEDOM… AN OPPORTUNITY TO DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY
- INVESTMENT POPULATION DEMOGRAPHICS AND FINANCIAL EXPANSION
- MORRISON & FOERSTER ELECTS 11 NEW PARTNERS
- ANTI-AVOIDANCE AMENDMENTS TO EU PARENT-SUBSIDIARY DIRECTIVE
- SEYFARTH ADDS CORPORATE TEAM IN LOS ANGELES WITH FOCUS ON HEALTH CARE AND TAX-EXEMPT ORGANIZATIONS
- OECD INVITES THE PUBLIC’S INPUT ON BEPS ACTION 11
- EXCHANGE OF INFORMATION FOR TAX MATTERS AND DISCLOSURE OF UBOS IN CYPRUS COMPANIES AND INTERNATIONAL TRUSTS
- BUSINESS PLANNING: WHAT’S THE POINT?
- THE DIGITAL ECONOMY, BASE EROSION AND PROFIT SHIFTING: WHAT MIGHT CHANGE
- THE UK INTRODUCES NEW CRIMINAL OFFENCE FOR TAX EVADERS
- 6 STEPS TO MAXIMIZING YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS
- HOW ARE BITCOINS BEING TREATED IN VARIOUS JURISDICTIONS FROM A TAX PERSPECTIVE?
- CANADA-U.S. FATCA INTERGOVERNMENTAL AGREEMENT
- “THE COMPLETE RETIREE’S GUIDE TO SOCIAL SECURITY” HELPS OLDER AMERICANS MAKE THE BEST FINANCIAL DECISIONS AS RETIREMENT APPROACHES
- Do we really understand the FTT headache?
- AnnuityAdvantage.com Debunks Three Top Annuity Myths
- KBPC Reacts to Czech Pension Reform
- How to Invest in Real Estate – Top 10 Tips
- Tackling abusive tax avoidance
- Miles Dean, Founder of Milestone International Tax Partners
- Different types of Bonds
The UnRefundables: Shoppers left out of pocket post-pandemic
One in ten shoppers (11%) left out of pocket or without refunds since pandemic One in three shoppers (36%) actively...
How new trends are creating the perfect recipe for rapid digital transformation throughout the world’s oldest institutions
By Wayne Johnson, CEO, Encompass Digital banking has drastically changed the landscape of financial transactions over the last few years....
Standard Chartered Bank partners with Microsoft to become a cloud-first bank
Standard Chartered Bank and Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced a three-year strategic partnership to accelerate the bank’s digital transformation through a cloud-first strategy....
Younger generations drive UK alternative payment method adoption for online transactions
42% of Millennials and 35% of Generation Z feel confident using alternative payment methods, or have used them previously 81%...
New Moneypenny Survey Shows How Office Life has Transformed in Post-lockdown Return to Work
A new survey by leading outsourced communications provider, Moneypenny, into the return to work post-Covid lockdown, shows that almost half...
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...