- What Expenses can you Claim when Self-Employed?
- Common Self Assessment Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
- Is the High Income Child Benefit Charge Unfair?
- How long does it take to get tax refund
- Do You Know What Your Tax Code Means?
- Could Your Business be Entitled to Claim SME R&D Tax Relief?
- Software investment is crucial as VAT collection enters new era
- Investing in Turkey
- Time is Running Out to File Your Self Assessment Tax Return
- Tax Preparation Specialist Issues Guidance to Help Taxpayers Struggling with Self Assessment
- One time vs. Ongoing Audit – What is right for your organization?
- World’s first “smart Chinatown” launched in London for Golden Week, in collaboration with global lifestyle and payment app, Alipay
- Taxpayers need option to direct application of Section 965 Over-payments, AICPA tells Treasury and IRS
- Summer spending by Chinese tourists in UK jumps 25% from 2017-18 as global spending doubles
- Alipay launches world’s first paperless tax refund service in South Korea
- Taxpayers for Accountability in Government, LLC
- Fundsquire announce new UK Managing Director Rowan Gallagher
- IR35 Argument Rages On
- Tax Specialist Criticises CEST Mutuality of Obligation Response by HMRC
- DSR Tax Claims Enhances Expert Knowledge with Latest Recruit
- Investors Recover Millions Of Euro In First Few Months Of New Withholding Tax Reclaiming Platform, Protocol
- High-Tech Data Centers Sales and Use Tax Exemption on Equipment
- Enabling Cryptocurrency Transactions Key to Going Mainstream
- IR35: The Meltdown
- Alipay partners with The Bicester Village Shopping Collection® to provide Chinese shoppers with best-in-class experience
- Protocol, A New Web-Based Solution Automating Global Withholding Tax Recovery, Launches In North America
- Companies Lose $20bn In Unrecovered Vat Globally
- CIS Construction Workers Urged to Act Now to Claim Tax Rebate
- DSR Tax Claims Launch Campaign with Construction Allowable Expenses Event
- AICPA Requests Additional Guidance from IRS
- CCAR – What’s changing in 2018?
- 8 in 10 Americans Concerned about the Ability of Businesses to Safeguard their Financial and Personal Information: AICPA Survey
- OVER 50% OF BUSINESSES UNCERTAIN ABOUT HOW MUCH “FOREIGN VAT” THEY CAN RECLAIM
- ALIPAY AND NIELSEN REPORT: EMBRACING MOBILE PAYMENTS KEY TO ATTRACTING CHINESE TOURISTS
- DAVOS TO LAUNCH ALIPAY FOR CHINESE VISITORS
- How much money do you have to make to file taxes?
- DAY FOUR AT SIBOS: BACK TO BUSINESS
- SIX SECURITIES SERVICES SOLVES WITHHOLDING TAX ISSUES FOR INVESTORS IN SWITZERLAND
- GONE PHISHIN’
- IRIS FIRST TO LAUNCH MAKING TAX DIGITAL FUNCTIONALITY FOR ACCOUNTANTS
- THE 2017 TAX FILING SEASON: INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE OPERATIONS AND THE TAXPAYER EXPERIENCE
- FED POLICY: STILL BEHIND THE CURVE
- REMEMBER THESE TIPS WHEN FILING YOUR 2016 TAX RETURN, AICPA TAX VICE PRESIDENT SAYS
- DELOITTE: GCC BUSINESSES NEED TO URGENTLY START FOCUSING ON GETTING READY FOR VAT
- ALIPAY PARTNERS WITH LEADING BANKS AND PAYMENT PROVIDERS TO DRIVE EUROPEAN EXPANSION
- FIRST CROSS-BORDER REWARDS PLATFORM UTU LAUNCHES, AIMS TO RE-IMAGINE THE LOYALTY ECOSYSTEM
- PROMINENT TAX CONTROVERSY ATTORNEY AND IRS VETERAN JOINS BAKERHOSTETLER
- EUROPCAR AND TAXEO GO INTO PARTNERSHIP TO OFFER COMPANIES HARD CASH SAVINGS
- GFT GROUP CONTINUES ITS GROWTH TREND AND EXCEEDS REVENUE AND EARNINGS GUIDANCE FOR 2015
- HMRC PHISHING MESSAGES STILL A THREAT
- BIG BANKS FOLLOWING FINTECH STARTUP TRENDS
- A FORMER MOUNTIE’S WAR ON BANK FRAUD
- DETECTING MONEY MULES
- TAXPAYER DATA LEAKAGE AND FRAUD ON THE RISE
- DIRECT DEBIT BENEFITS FOR CUSTOMERS PAYING UTILITY BILLS
- UK DESTINATION OF CHOICE FOR INTERNATIONAL INVESTORS
- TAX FREE ATTRACTS CHINESE SHOPPERS
- Tax Free Worldwide announces largest tax refund network for shoppers from China, Russia and Ukraine
- List of Tax Havens in the World
- Top 10 tips on saving Tax
How new trends are creating the perfect recipe for rapid digital transformation throughout the world’s oldest institutions
By Wayne Johnson, CEO, Encompass Digital banking has drastically changed the landscape of financial transactions over the last few years....
Standard Chartered Bank partners with Microsoft to become a cloud-first bank
Standard Chartered Bank and Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced a three-year strategic partnership to accelerate the bank’s digital transformation through a cloud-first strategy....
Younger generations drive UK alternative payment method adoption for online transactions
42% of Millennials and 35% of Generation Z feel confident using alternative payment methods, or have used them previously 81%...
New Moneypenny Survey Shows How Office Life has Transformed in Post-lockdown Return to Work
A new survey by leading outsourced communications provider, Moneypenny, into the return to work post-Covid lockdown, shows that almost half...
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...
Going branchless: How banks can keep customers coming through the virtual doors
By Richard Kelsey, Head of Software Sales at Backbase Though you might be familiar with the popular seaside town of Newquay,...