- Tax planning is essential at this time of year
- How to Give to Employees at Christmas without Tax Burden
- What is Taxable Income?
- How to Save for Retirement
- Safe Harbor LLP Announces New Ad Campaign for Key Semantics of Tax Professional, Tax Advisor, and Tax Specialist in San Francisco
- Personal taxation in Cyprus
- How Payroll can be simplified to minimise error
- What is qualified business income?
- Gross income v/s Net income. Know the Differences.
- What is a Roth IRA? Here’s to knowing an amazing way of Tax-Efficient Retirement Saving
- Top 6 Startup cities and why you should startup there
- How To Become A Financial Advisor
- What is Gross Profit ?
- What is Gross Income?
- IR35: The Meltdown
- Understanding how to calculate adjusted Gross Income
- What is Earned income?
- What is disposable income?
- How to calculate gross adjusted income?
- How much money do you have to make to file taxes?
- A REFRESHER ON CYPRUS TAX PRINCIPLES
- TAX ME NOW; PAY ME LATER?
- INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION DOMINATING CROSS-BORDER M&A TAX LANDSCAPE
- SAYING GOODBYE TO BACK TO BACK LOANS AND WELCOMING TRANSFER PRICING REGULATIONS
- QUICKBOOKS CIS GIVES THE GIFT OF TIME BACK TO CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTORS
- REVISED INCOME TAX LAWS (ITLS) AND NEW TAX INCENTIVES EFFECTIVE FROM 1 JANUARY 2017
- AMENDMENTS TO THE GOVERNMENT BOND YIELD REFERENCE RATE- USED FOR NOTIONAL INTEREST DEDUCTION
- REMEMBER THESE TIPS WHEN FILING YOUR 2016 TAX RETURN, AICPA TAX VICE PRESIDENT SAYS
- NEW PROPOSED LEGISLATION FOR AMENDMENTS OF THE CYPRUS IP BOX REGIME
- INTUIT ANNOUNCES NEW UPDATES TO QUICKBOOKS SELF-EMPLOYED AND LAUNCHES PARTNERSHIP WITH ETSY
- DIRECT AND INDIRECT TAXES COST AN AVERAGE £1.25 AN HOUR
- BEPS – BE PREPARED
- BASE EROSION PROFIT SHIFTING (BEPS)
- Why You Need to Add Personal Asset Protection to Your Year End To-Do List
- DEPRECIATION DEDUCTIONS SMASH THROUGH GLASS CEILINGS
- LUXEMBOURG: TAX SYSTEM UNDER SCRUTINY
- EU COUNCIL MOVING CLOSER TO CLOSING TAX LOOPHOLES
- THE AUSTRALIAN TAXATION OFFICE (ATO) RECENTLY RELEASED STATISTICS RELATING TO CLAIMS MADE BY AUSTRALIAN PROPERTY INVESTORS FOR THE 2011-2012 INCOME YEAR.
- Understanding Disability – Planning for Financial Well-Being
- STRATEGIC INVESTORS CLAIM DEDUCTIONS WHEN THEY NEED IT
- Advisorvision From Fiserv Enhanced To Enable Comprehensive Cash Flow Planning And Progressive Tax Analysis
- IMPROVE THE CASH FLOW OF AN AUSTRALIAN INVESTMENT PROPERTY
- BMT TAX DEPRECIATION: BUILDING A COMMUNITY OF SMART INVESTORS, AUSTRALIA-WIDE
- How to plan for retirement?
- Gibraltar moves to attract ex-pat pensions after UK tax deal
- What are the 10 things to know about Capital Gains & Losses?
- Pension reform in the Czech Republic
The UnRefundables: Shoppers left out of pocket post-pandemic
One in ten shoppers (11%) left out of pocket or without refunds since pandemic One in three shoppers (36%) actively...
How new trends are creating the perfect recipe for rapid digital transformation throughout the world’s oldest institutions
By Wayne Johnson, CEO, Encompass Digital banking has drastically changed the landscape of financial transactions over the last few years....
Standard Chartered Bank partners with Microsoft to become a cloud-first bank
Standard Chartered Bank and Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced a three-year strategic partnership to accelerate the bank’s digital transformation through a cloud-first strategy....
Younger generations drive UK alternative payment method adoption for online transactions
42% of Millennials and 35% of Generation Z feel confident using alternative payment methods, or have used them previously 81%...
New Moneypenny Survey Shows How Office Life has Transformed in Post-lockdown Return to Work
A new survey by leading outsourced communications provider, Moneypenny, into the return to work post-Covid lockdown, shows that almost half...
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...