- Stakeholders unveil strategies to deepen Nigeria’s debt market
- Nigeria remains a top destination for foreign portfolio investments-Ogungbesan
- With Accelerating the Economic Potential of Islamic Finance in Africa, the Prospects for Islamic Finance in Africa Look Increasingly Promising
- Returning This November: The Leading Capital Markets Event In Turkey Where Issuers, Borrowers, Investors, Government Officials And Bankers Meet.
- Wahed Invest launches UK’s first easy access digital Halal investment platform
- Savings Status Quo Challenged As 79% Of Shariah-Compliant Accounts Now Beat The Market
- How To Realistically Become A Millionaire?
- SuperNova handpicks Europe’s 50 hottest scale-ups with a 100% VC curated line-up
- Saudi Stock Exchange Joins MSCI Emerging Market Index
- Re-thinking the Financial Industry
- West African Regional Stock Exchange Roadshow Comes To London
- WORLD GOLD COUNCIL AND INTERNATIONAL ISLAMIC FINANCIAL MARKET COLLABORATE TO IMPROVE ACCESS TO GOLD MARKET FOR ISLAMIC INVESTORS
- CLIFFORD CHANCE ADVISES INDONESIAN GOVERNMENT ON THE FIRST EVER SOVEREIGN GREEN SUKUK
- TADAWUL ANNOUNCES SIGNIFICANT MARKET ENHANCEMENTS
- WITH SUKUK & INNOVATION DRIVING NEW GROWTH MOMENTUM, THE PROSPECTS FOR ISLAMIC FINANCE IN AFRICA LOOK INCREASINGLY PROMISING
- THE 2017 EDITION OF THE SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA ISLAMIC FINANCE CONVENTION IN UGANDA TO ADVANCE FINANCIAL DEEPENING & INCLUSION, BRIDGE FUNDING GAPS AND MOBILISE INVESTMENT FOR NEW GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES
- SHIBEER AHMED JOINS WINSTON & STRAWN IN DUBAI
- ASSET MANAGER, LCP, LAUNCHES NEW FUND ON BACK OF STRONG INTEREST FROM SHARIA-CONSCIOUS INVESTORS
- THE INTERNATIONAL ISLAMIC BANKING SUMMIT AFRICA DJIBOUTI 2016 OPENED TODAY WITH MORE THAN 250 ISLAMIC FINANCE LEADERS SEEKING TO HARNESS THE DRIVING FORCES FOR THE SUCCESSFUL DEVELOPMENT OF ISLAMIC FINANCE IN AFRICA
- UK EXPORT FINANCE APPOINTS PAT CAUTHERY TO LEAD AEROSPACE AND DEFENCE BUSINESS
- ISLAMIC FINANCE INDUSTRY LEADERS AND KEY REGULATORS FROM AFRICA, THE MIDDLE EAST AND INTERNATIONALLY GATHER TO ADVANCE TRADE & INVESTMENT, ACCESS LIQUIDITY POOLS AND BOOST FINANCIAL INCLUSION ACROSS AFRICA
- CISE TAKES STEPS TO WELCOME MORE ISLAMIC FINANCE LISTINGS
- ONE OF THE WORLD’S LEADING ISLAMIC FINANCE AND BANKING LAWYERS JOINS EXCELLO LAW
- WORLD TAKAFUL CONFERENCE: GCC SOVEREIGN ISSUANCE CAN BE HUGELY INSTRUMENTAL FOR TAKAFUL STABILITY
- NEW MASTERS PROGRAMME FIRST OF ITS KIND IN UK TO EXPLORE ISLAMIC ECONOMICS AS WELL AS FINANCE
- SUMMIT TO BUILD SUSTAINABLE AND RESPONSIBLE FINANCE ECOSYSTEM IN EMERGING MARKETS WITH KEY SUPPORT FROM ISLAMIC FINANCE
- DELOITTE: GROWTH POTENTIAL FOR ISLAMIC SUKUK FINANCING IN EUROPE
- EMERGING MARKETS HOLD THE KEY FOR FUTURE GROWTH OF THE RESPONSIBLE FINANCE INDUSTRY
- Malaysia: the Islamic financial capital of the world
- UAE’S SHARI’A COMPLIANT NOOR BANK REDEFINING CONSUMER FINANCE BY “GETS IT DONE” PHILOSOPHY
- MILBANK ADVISES UNDERWRITERS IN $5 BILLION OFFERING OF BONDS AND SUKUK CERTIFICATES BY LEADING MALAYSIA OIL & GAS COMPANY PETRONAS
- SUKUK IN TURKEY: STRUCTURING CONSIDERATIONS FOR TURKISH CORPORATES
- “Aafaq” wins the award of the Best Finance Company 2014
- Two Firsts From Türkiye Finans
- ISLAMIC FINANCE FUTURES
- In Recognition to Achievements More Awards Granted To JORDAN DUBAI ISLAMIC BANK
- AKTIF BANK CHOOSES EARTHPORT FOR EFFICIENT INTERNATIONAL PAYMENTS
- GATEHOUSE BANK REPORTS SECOND CONSECUTIVE YEAR OF PROFIT AND GROWTH
- MEETING THE GROWING DEMAND FOR ISLAMIC BANKING
- BARWA BANK ANNOUNCES NEW HEAD OF CAPITAL FINANCING
- BARWA BANK NET INCOME UP 60% IN THIRD QUARTER 2013
- UK CARVES A SPACE IN ISLAMIC FINANCE
- LEARNING FROM ISLAMIC FINANCE
- Sharia finance – Socially responsible lending
- Bank Muamalat Indonesia Completes Core Transformation for Shariah Banking with Oracle FLEXCUBE
- Award Winners 2013
- Saudi Stock Exchange 3Q-2012 Review
- GULF INTERNATIONAL BANK RAISES US$500 MILLION THROUGH A SUCCESSFUL, OVERSUBSCRIBED BOND ISSUE
- The rise of Project Bonds and Sukuk as part of debt financing in the Middle East
- Greece poll sees Syrizas lose out and markets rally
- Gulf International Bank B.S.C announces full year profit of $104.5 million
- Gulf International Bank Named Best Investment Bank In The Gcc
Return to Work Doesn’t Mean Business as Usual When it Comes to Travel and Expense
By Rob Harrison, MD UK & Ireland, SAP Concur The last few months have been an exercise in adaptability for...
Why technology is key to the future of auditing
By Piers Wilson, Head of Product Management at Huntsman Security The Financial Reporting Council (FRC), which is responsible for corporate governance,...
Staff training crucial for SME recovery post-COVID
47% of UK’s top performing SMEs provide regular, formalised training for all staff Despite this, 15% of small businesses report to...
What Is Globalization
What is globalization? Globalization, or inter-connectedness, is the ever-growing process of integration and interaction among countries, individuals, businesses, and even...
What Is Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams is an application and web-based collaboration tool that combines chat, videos, online collaboration, document storage, and collaboration with...
What Is Capitalism
What is capitalism? Is it a great economic system or just another economic system that is not so great? Well,...
How To Start A Youtube Channel
How to Start a YouTube Channel For Your Business: Do you have a blog or website? If you do, it’s...
What is URL
A Uniform Resource Locater, colloquially known as a URL, is an identification to a certain web resource, a directory or...
What Is Seo
Search engine optimization, also known as SEO, is the process of increasing the quantity and quality of site traffic from...
How Much Rent Can I Afford.
How much rent is too much to pay? Sometimes, apartment complexes look at an annual income that’s over forty times...