- AI in Finance: can banks get smarter?
- Addressing Future Skill Gaps in the Financial Services Global Ecosystem
- Millennial Money: The Changing Face Of Wealth Management
- Gumtree co-founder launches new online investment platform for everyday people
- The Rise of the Robot – how to supercharge your skills to outsmart AI
- Using Corporate Event Data to Navigate Low-Latency in Equity Options:Strategies for Institutional Traders and Market Makers
- Financial technology trends for 2019
- Are technological developments outrunning compliance?
- The Huge Opportunity for Artificial Intelligence in Investment Operations and Accounting
- How the Market Works
- Kraken CEO Presenting at Germany’s Leading Maritime Robotics and Sensor Conference
- Investors are finally coming to fruition that perhaps the longest bull market in history is over
- 20 Ways to make a living online
- CMC Markets Institutional launches Prime Derivatives
- Invest in cryptocurrencies, commodities or companies?
- Algorithmic Trading Comes to Crypto
- Identity management for secure permissioned blockchains
- Bosch and Daimler: Metropolitan Area in California to become a pilot city for automated driving
- Hermes: Fixing Big Tech – saving the FANGs from themselves
- 5 things to be aware of before investing in a new cryptocurrency
- How to make money by doing the bare minimum?
- Managing the disruption: Processing payments in the digital age
- What is Gross Profit ?
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Internet of Things (IoT) Becoming Biggest Influences on Tech Industry
- Mitek Extends Leadership Position In Digital Identity Verification By Acquiring A2IA
- New Frontier of Artificial Intelligence (AI) for Tech Industry Could Top $190 Billion By 2025
- Phase Genomics and Pacific Biosciences Announce the Release of Co-Developed Genome Assembly Phasing Software – ‘FALCON-Phase’
- China Finance Online Reports 2018 First Quarter Unaudited Financial Results
- Are financial institutions ready for the Fourth Industrial Revolution?
- CASPIAN DELIVERS THE WORLD’S FIRST FULL-STACK CRYPTO ASSET MANAGEMENT SOLUTION FOR INSTITUTIONS
- CORVIL SAYS STANDARDS, COLLABORATION AND AI-POWERED AUTOMATION ARE CRITICAL TO BUILDING CYBER RESILIENCE IN GLOBAL FINANCIAL MARKETS
- SALT FINANCIAL LAUNCHES US INDEX POWERED BY TRUBETA™, EXPANDS SENIOR TEAM
- NEW ALGORITHM USES TWITTER TO PREDICT THE STOCK MARKET RESEARCHERS DEVELOP A WAY FOR TRADERS TO USE TWITTER TO MAKE BETTER INVESTMENT DECISIONS
- How does Google make money?
- GET SMART: AUTOMATING BUSINESS AGREEMENTS WITH BLOCKCHAINS AND SMART CONTRACTS
- WHAT IS MIFID II AND HOW WILL IT IMPACT SMES
- CURING THE CHRISTMAS HEADACHE
- FIVE DATA CHALLENGES EVERY INDEX PROVIDER FACES
- ORGANISATIONS WILL RESPOND TO THE CURRENT THREAT LANDSCAPE WITH A ZERO-TRUST MODEL
- CRYPTOCURRENCIES: FUTURE OR FRAUD?
- FACTSET DIGITAL SOLUTIONS DEVELOPS NEW ONLINE BROKER OFFERING FOR BANCO SANTANDER TOTTA
- COULD A LARGE-SCALE CYBER ATTACK ON THE WORLD’S FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS CRASH AN ECONOMY?
- TTAM LAUNCHES TRIMTABS INTERNATIONAL FREE CASH FLOW ETF
- MARKETINVOICE NAMED IN CB INSIGHTS FINTECH 250 LIST
- WHY SHOULD WE CARE ABOUT HIGH-FREQUENCY TRADING WHEN THE MARKET EXISTS FOR THE INVESTOR?
- BRICKNODE HELPS BROKERS AND ASSET MANAGERS BECOME MIFID II COMPLIANT
- PORTWARE ALPHA PRO SETS THE BENCHMARK FOR INTELLIGENT WORKFLOWS THAT DRIVE MEASURABLE PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENTS AND LOWER TCO
- THE TOP 10 MOST HIGHLY SOUGHT ROLES IN DIGITAL MARKETING
- NEXT STOP: AUTOMATION
- MASTER OR SERVANT? WHY THE EXPLOSION IN DATA DEMANDS A FRESH APPROACH IN ORDER TO CREATE TRUE COMMERCIAL ADVANTAGE
- QUANTITATIVE INVESTMENT STRATEGIES: THE RISE OF RULES
- HEIGHTENED POLITICAL DISRUPTION ADDS WEIGHT TO THE ARGUMENT FOR EUROPEAN REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT RISK RATINGS TO BE GIVEN A STANDALONE MODEL
- BLACK ART OR REALITY – PREDICTIVE SOFTWARE ANALYTICS FOR THE FINANCIAL SECTOR?
- THREE ID VERIFICATION TRENDS AND PREDICTIONS FOR 2017
- REALPOLITIK AND DONALD TRUMP
- HIGH FREQUENCY TRADING IS IN THE FCA’S CROSSHAIRS
- ROOTING FOR THE MACHINES
- ENSURING TRADERS PASS THE TEST OF MIFID II AND MAR
- ONLINE WORKING CAPITAL SOLUTION TO GIVE UK SMES ACCESS TO SAME DAY FUNDING
- IBM DELIVERS BLOCKCHAIN-AS-A-SERVICE FOR DEVELOPERS; COMMITS TO MAKING BLOCKCHAIN READY FOR BUSINESS
- MIFID II WILL BE VERY DEMANDING – HERE’S HOW TO AVOID THE PITFALLS
- INCORPORATING ALGORITHMIC TRADING SYSTEMS IN YOUR INVESTMENT AND TRADING STRATEGY
- THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING – AND TCA
- MIND YOUR LANGUAGE
- SEEKING ALPHA? SOCIAL NETWORKS MAY HAVE THE ANSWER
- CHARTING A COURSE OUT OF DARK WATERS
- FINDING A TRADING STYLE THAT SUITS YOU!
- About BJSS
- WHAT’S GIVING HIGH-FREQUENCY TRADERS THE JITTERS?
- THE BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT FOR YOUR FUTURE – BECOME AN iPRO
- ALGO TRADING DEMANDS A NEW APPROACH TO BACK-TESTING
- FORTY YEARS OF TRADING – PAST AND PRESENT
- WHEN SUPER-WEAPONS BACKFIRE: FINDING A BALANCE BETWEEN INNOVATION AND RISK IN FINANCIAL MARKETS
- Breaking Down Financial Barriers and Maximising Revenue Opportunities for Financial Trading in Emerging Markets
- High Frequency Trading Demands Higher Frequency Sampling
- What is a Swing Trading Technique in Stock Market
- Algorithmic Forex Trading
Business recovery from COVID-19 lies in implementing the practice of Open Book Management
By Suranga Herath is CEO of English Tea Shop, the leading independent speciality and organic tea company. Over the course of the...
Making Connectivity A Key Part of Cloud Strategy for Finance
By Eric Troyer, CMO at Megaport Finance organisations across the board are facing unprecedented disruption, with new technology entering the industry...
The Impact of Covid-19 on Planning
By Nilly Essaides, Sherri Liao and Gilles Bonelli, The Hackett Group The economic consequences of the coronavirus outbreak vary by...
Covid-19 can reboot belt and road initiative towards a sustainable future
A new CMS report reveals that Covid-19 has boosted Chinese enthusiasm for adopting the principles of BRI 2.0, leading to...
The (U)X Factor: The software bringing biometric payment cards to market
By Jonas Nilsson, Product Manager at Fingerprints With over 20 bank trials in progress and a second commercial roll-out imminent in...
Corporate treasuries under pressure need multi-banking trade finance technology
By Andrew Raymond, CEO, Bolero International The pressures on corporate treasuries in global trade have continued to mount since an...
How can financial services companies deliver great customer service and retain customer loyalty?
By Chris Angus, Senior Director, 8×8 The reality many banks are facing now is that given Amazon Prime can deliver...
Embracing digital automation without compromising on customer experience
By Mang-Git NG, CEO & Founder of Anvil Community banks have always prided themselves on their ability to serve their...
Two-thirds of finance professionals are now more efficient due to the Covid-19 crisis
The Covid-19 crisis is making a big impact on the efficiency of the UK’s finance departments, with 66% of financial...
Two thirds of people believe their work travel patterns have changed permanently
Alphabet research shows accelerating demand for mobility and EVs after lockdown Only 35% of people expect to return to normal...