The Global Sodium Sulfate Market is forecast to reach USD 3.63 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Sodium Sulfate, or also known as glauber’s salt, is a colorless sodium salt form of sulfuric acid. Sodium sulfate has almost the same properties as the Sodium Sulfate salt. The sodium sulfate is approved as the food ingredient for dietary supplements by the U.S. Institute of Medicine & European Food Safety Authority and to be used as well as consumed following the preset limit of this material. Sodium sulfate is used in the chemical preparation of sdodium sulfite, pulp, sodium silicate, and enamles among other chemical uses. Sodium sulfate is produced as a by-product in the reaction of sodium salt and sulfuric acid during the formation of hydrochloric acid. The global Sodium Sulfate market is growing at a substantial pace due to the growing demand for sodium sulfate in the foods & beverages as a dietary supplement, as this chemical compound is an essential element, which provides ample amount of multi-vitamin and minerals in the food items and dietary supplement additives.
Request for sample copy @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/198
The market in Asia Pacific is expected to retain its superiority in the overall Sodium Sulfate market. Also, the fastest growth rate has been observed in the Asia Pacific region, owing to an extensive use of Sodium Sulfate in the high growing foods & beverage industries. China and India are some of the fastest-growing markets, while Germany and the United States hold some of the most prominent players in the market.
Key participants include:
RETORTE GmbH, Jinhua, Ahpstar, Salvi Chemical Industries Ltd., American Elements, Orffa, II-VI Incorporated, Maruti Chemicals, Merck KGaA, and Lycored Ltd., among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Sodium Sulfate is broadly used in the glass manufacturing industries as this chemical compound is used to remove the green colored tints from glass. The pinkish pyramidal dianion helps in eliminating the green tint from glass while processing. Hence, this chemical compound is predominantly used in the manufacture of the clear glass used in various end-uses. Rising importance of the glass-based centralized air-conditioned commercial high rise building can be a potential propeller of this market.
- Growing penetration of the online retailing businesses for the food items, especially in the emerging nations in Asia Pacific continent, is helping the market grow by broadening the outreach of the sellers in the areas where the scarcity of the offline vendors is observed. Also, due to the non-involvement of distributors in the supply chain model, the profit margin is way more than that of the offline store retailing. The online retailing is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 6.3% throughout the forecast period.
- North America, with its high demand Sodium Sulfate based dietary supplements, is accounted to retain a significant position in the global market by 2027, and the CAGR is calculated to be 5.8% during the forecast period.
- As a micronutrient or multivitamin supplier, Sodium Sulfate owns multiple biological functions that includes vitamins accumulation, electron transfer in cell and bloods, body metabolism regulation, reproductive function of both humans and animals, antiaging effects, anti-wrinkle effects, free radical scavenging, and antagonism of toxic elements, among others, are some of the beneficial factors that plays an important role in improvement of the immune system of the body.
Request for customization@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/198
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global Sodium Sulfate market on the basis of sales channel, source, end-use verticals, and region:
Sales Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- Online Retailing
- Medical Stores & Brand Outlet
Source Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
End-Use Verticals Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- Glass Manufacturing
- Chemical Processing
- Foods & Beverages
- Synthetic Fiber
- Drugs & Medication
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Materials and Chemicals Industry:
Ammonium Phosphate Market Size, Share, Trends & Analysis, Report By Type (Ammonium Polyphosphate, Di-Ammonium Phosphate (DAP), Mono-Ammonium Phosphate (MAP)), By Application (Fertilizers, Flame Retardant, Food & Beverage, Water Treatment Chemicals, Others), By Region, Competitive Strategies and Segment Forecasts for 2016-2026
Agricultural Chelates Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (EDTA, EDDHA, DTPA, IDHA, Others), By Application (Soil Application, Seed Dressing, Foliar Sprays, Fertigation, Others), By Micronutrient Type (Iron, Manganese, Others), By Crop Type (Cereals & Grains, Oilseeds & Pulses, Fruits & Vegetables, Others), By End-Use (Agriculture, Indoor Farming), And By Region Forecast To 2028
Borosilicate Glass Market Size, Share & Analysis By Type (Non-Alkaline Earth, Alkaline Earth Containing, High-Borate), Byapplication (Heat-Resistant Glass Panels, Display Screens, Lighting Glass, Sealing Glasses, Neutral Glasses, Cosmetic Containers, Solar Glass, Glass Microspheres, Others), By Region, Segment Forecast To 2027
Acoustic Metamaterials Market By Type (Resonant Membrane, Periodic Resonators, Sonic Crystal), By Application Type (Seismic Wave Reflection, Vibration Control, And Others), And Region-Global Forecast To 2027
Gracilaria Agarose and Gelidium Agarose Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (Gracilaria Agarose, Wild Harvest, Aquaculture, Gelidium Agarose, Wild Harvest, Aquaculture), By Application (Agarose Gel Electrophoresis, Protein Purification, Food & Beverage, Cosmetic, Microbiology, Others), By Region Forecast To 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/sodium-sulfate-market
Global Banking & Finance Review
Why waste money on news and opinions when you can access them for free?
Take advantage of our newsletter subscription and stay informed on the go!
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: Global Banking & Finance Review │ Banking │ Finance │ Technology. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact
Business4 days ago
Leverage the customization revolution to promote your brand
Business4 days ago
Bluprintx strengthens sales and marketing leadership to drive global growth-as-a-service expansion
Top Stories3 days ago
Reconsidering climate risk: a return to valuation fundamentals
Top Stories4 days ago
Britain sets out marketing rules for EU investment funds in the UK