- Does a no-deal Brexit make companies like Nissan Europe ‘unsustainable’?
- Mitigating Operational Risk from Spreadsheets: Businesses must take control
- Self-control biggest concern over credit cards
- Could Your Business be Entitled to Claim SME R&D Tax Relief?
- Cost Certainty – The SME Business Owner’s Guide to Property Expansion
- ‘You can’t always get what you want’ (Out of budget season)
- ‘A distributed real estate platform’
- Can we fight finance with FinTech? The top 5 tips for Startups and SMEs as advised by top London accountants
- Make every Pound count with an effective negotiation strategy
- Today’s banks implementing software: Make change management a priority
- Securing $10 Trillion in International Financial Transactions Through Operational Independence
- Death of the long lunch as ‘Mad Men’ era of business expenses become a distant memory
- How to succeed in business without really trying?
- When a conference call won’t cut it: how to make the most of business travel
- UK businesses lose £1.9 billion to employee expense claims every year
- Positive.com: ICO Projects Contain Five Security Vulnerabilities On Average
- S&P Global to Acquire RateWatch
- The Return Of The Corporate Raider
- High-Tech Data Centers Sales and Use Tax Exemption on Equipment
- Datable Technology Announces Q1 2018 Results
- Tuniu Announces Unaudited First Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- China Finance Online Reports 2018 First Quarter Unaudited Financial Results
- Sino Agro Food, Inc. Reports Q1 2018 Results and Board Approves Dividend
- Biotech Market Value Set to Grow Due to Technological Advancements
- Cyber an Important and Growing Market But Many UK Brokers Lacking Understanding of Cyber Risks and Insurance
- Cyber Market Barometer Finds UK Consumers living in ‘Cyber Denial’ when it comes to online security
- SME owners need a year’s financial buffer to feel safe: despite existing debts
- ASSYSTEM S.A. ANNOUNCES FINANCIAL RESULTS
- GENKYOTEX ANNOUNCES 2017 ANNUAL FINANCIAL RESULTS
- EMBEDDING IMAGES: THE LEGAL WAY TO STEAL
- BE PREPARED TO GET FIRED! AND OTHER BUSINESS ADVICE FOR CISOS
- THE ENTERPRISE APP GAP
- FINTECH IMPACT: DELIVERING CONSTRUCTIVE OUTCOMES FOR AFRICA
- NEW PROPOSED LEGISLATION FOR AMENDMENTS OF THE CYPRUS IP BOX REGIME
- UK’S BIGGEST TECH COMPANY SAGE IGNITES AMBITION OF SMALL & MEDIUM BUSINESS OWNERS AT SAGE SUMMIT
- FROM BOTS TO BLOCKCHAIN, CONNECTED CLOUD TO CONNECTED CARS, SAGE SETS OUT ITS VISION FOR THE TECH REVOLUTION
- AN APPLE A DAY LETS THE MILLENIALS PLAY
- EXCEL LIMITATIONS AND THE RISKS OF NOT FUTURE-PROOFING YOUR FINANCE FUNCTION – THE DRAWBACKS OF HANGING ON TO LEGACY CPM SYSTEMS
- SURVEY: MONEY MANAGEMENT SKILLS ESSENTIAL TO SOUND INVESTMENT, STABLE FUTURE
- SIDETRADE’S FINANCIALS DEMONSTRATE NOTABLE GROWTH
- SOCIAL BANKING- THE NEXT COMPETITIVE BATTLEGROUND
- ARE INVESTORS LOSING OUT? THE IMPACT OF HIGH G&A COSTS ON AIM-LISTED COMPANIES
- PUBLISHING TECHNOLOGY PLC INTERIM RESULTS
- CRITEO REPORTS RECORD RESULTS FOR THE SECOND QUARTER 2014 AND INCREASES FULL-YEAR 2014 GUIDANCE
- HLTV – Where are house prices heading?
- Extracting the value of data for insurers
- Paper Receipts Bound for the Bin
- Teradata Revenue Increases 18 Percent in Constant Currency
- Money solutions
- “Assessing risks fairly and sustainably”
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...