- Flexible Energy Procurement: Turning Risk Into Revenue
- Investing in Clean Energy – What are the Options?
- Taiwan Power Company Conferred Asia’s Most Prominent CSR Awards under Investment in People Category
- The Power of AI and Big Data
- Consumer trends show It’s no longer optional, eco-friendly packaging is now a ‘must’ for brands around the globe
- Winds of change – the case for renewable energy in Turkey
- MagneGas Generates $1.0 Million in Sales for December
- Impact Investing for Family Offices
- Flinging the doors open to Africa’s booming market opportunity
- Improving your home’s energy rating can raise its value by almost £25,000
- Global smart meter market expected to reach $10.4bn by 2022, says GlobalData
- “The status quo must change.” – Adesina tells FinDev Canada conference in Montreal
- African Development Bank, Mariner Investment Group, and Africa50 Price Landmark $1 Billion Impact Securitization
- Arensis Closes £13,500,000 Capital Raise from London Stock Exchange Listed Hadrian’s Wall to Fund UK Renewable Energy Projects
- Predict: Greenbyte Energy Cloud’s new feature identifies wind component failures before they occur
- Soluna launches world’s first private, utility-scale blockchain infrastructure company; retains strategy and technology advisory group New Alchemy
- AP Ventures Established as an Independent Venture Capital Fund, Subscribed by Anglo American Platinum and Public Investment Corporation
- Climate action is an equity issue
- Nexus Announces Partnership with Foleum, Green Mining Alternative
- Longevity Partners expanding its reach into France
- UKRGASBANK along with Canadian Investor are Developing the Alternative Energy Sector in Ukraine
- mPrest and Vector Enter Australian Market to Enhance Intelligent Grid Migration
- Facebook to build 970,000 square foot data center in Eagle Mountain City, Utah
- DSM Links Green House Gas Emission Reduction to Interest Rate in New €1 Billion Revolving Credit Facility
- Russia Is Ready For The Large Scale Legal Bitcoin Mining Operation
- Re-thinking the Financial Industry
- CYBERSECURITY THREAT TO RENEWABLE ENERGY INFRASTRUCTURE
- AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT AWARDS GRANT TO $8 MILLION PROJECT USING BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY TO INTEGRATE DISTRIBUTED ENERGY AND WATER SYSTEMS
- GERMANY BACKS RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECTS IN AFRICA WITH THE LAUNCH OF RLSF – AN INNOVATIVE LIQUIDITY FACILITY MANAGED BY ATI
- STROOCK’S TAX PRACTICE ADDS NOTED TRANSACTIONAL ADVISOR MICHELLE M. JEWETT AS PARTNER IN NEW YORK
- DELOITTE GLOBAL REPORT FINDS RENEWABLE ENERGY CHARGING FORWARD
- HOW TECHNOLOGY CAN HELP UTILITIES SPREAD THEIR FUTURE AND RETURN TO PROFITABILITY AND GROWTH
- INVESTING IN LATIN AMERICA? START WITH CHILE
- BREXIT UPDATE: WHAT’S NEXT FOR THE GLOBAL MARKETPLACE
- SULLIVAN & WORCESTER LAUNCHES UK INSURANCE AND DISPUTES PRACTICES
- DELOITTE REPORT OUTLINES TOP 10 ISSUES FACING MINING COMPANIES IN 2016
- WDAS ENTERS SOLAR POWER GENERATION BUSINESS WITH ACQUISITION OF THREE POWER CLOUD COMPANIES
- FIRST RESERVE ACQUIRES KINGFISHER WIND FROM APEX CLEAN ENERGY
- ENERGY STORAGE, COMMERCIALLY VIABLE?
- SEP LAUNCHES INFRASTRUCTURE FUND
- ENVIRONMENTAL FINANCE: TIME TO STOP TALKING ABOUT CLEANTECH?
- HOLLAND & KNIGHT ADDS FINANCIAL SERVICES REGULATORY DUO IN MIAMI
- GULF INSURANCE GROUP
- INFIGEN ENERGY CHOOSES METRICSTREAM FOR INTEGRATED GOVERNANCE, RISK, AND COMPLIANCE
- NARDELLO & CO. EXPANDS GLOBAL INVESTIGATION PRACTICE WITH MAJOR NEW HIRES IN US, ASIA, MIDDLE EAST
- COMMERZ BANK STUDY: CRISIS-RESISTANCE OF SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA FURTHER INCREASED
- OPPORTUNITY (ALMOST) LOST
- SULLIVAN & WORCESTER WIDENS ITS FINANCE OFFERING IN LONDON
- MAJID JAFAR OUTLINES VISION FOR SUSTAINABLE ENERGY FUTURE IN THE MIDDLE EAST
- Morgan Lewis to Expand to Dubai, Further Strengthens London Energy Capabilities
- The case for investing in energy and environment
- Sullivan & Worcester Launches London Office with Leading Trade Finance Partner
- DATACENTERS AS AN ASSET
- Resource scarcity, now is the time to invest in solutions
- PRESIDENT CLINTON TELLS RESOURCE 2012 COOPERATION IS ONLY WAY TO SOLVE RESOURCE CHALLENGES
- South African businesses missing out on the efficiency benefits of integrated reporting, a year into the mandate, according to CarbonSystems
- China’s strategies towards renewable energy resources
- How Chinese enterprises solve financial difficulties in overseas investments
- The Future Of EITI In The Asia Pacific Region
- Intense interest as power producers line up for R30bn renewables stake
- Bangladesh, Niger and Tajikistan Get $270 Million Boost for Sweeping Climate Resilience Plans
- World Bank Focuses on Unlocking Cameroon’s Potential in Telecoms, Forestry, Mining and Energy
- Twenty Developing Countries To Use Sun, Wind and Geothermal To Radically Reshape Citizens’ Energy Access
- A Week Away from COP 16, Mexico Receives US$713.24 Million from WB to Fight Climate Change
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...