- Predictions 2020 – The Future of Analytics
- 2020 workplace predictions from Nicole Alvino, Co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer at SocialChorus
- Incrementally Better: How Agile can help you digitally transform without breaking the bank
- A visionary’s guide to banking transformation
- Why your contact centre needs to embrace the cloud computing revolution
- How the application network unlocks open banking’s future
- How to fix the finance and procurement relationship
- Embracing digital transformation: The future of banking
- Micro-branches; the future of customer-first financial services?
- Artificial intelligence will enable banks to increase customer loyalty
- Automated Reconciliation is a Stepping Stone to the Digital Financial Future
- How responsible leverage and ESMA’s rules are changing the face of the industry today
- The Huge Opportunity for Artificial Intelligence in Investment Operations and Accounting
- Coupa Predictions 2019
- More outages.More upset customers. UKFS must do better.
- Make every Pound count with an effective negotiation strategy
- Brightpearl launches first fully-integrated WMS for retail and wholesale
- ECOMMPAY – the payment provider who are staying ahead of the curve…
- 42% of organisations’ data environments considered ‘stale’ or ‘ancient’, finds Veritas research
- Staying Competitive and Resilient in a Multi-Cloud World
- Tapping into Card Payments: The Countries Reaping the Benefits of the Cashless Economy
- Sustainable business development: Latest fad or strategic business practice?
- Why Should the Financial Services Industry Embrace Machine Learning?
- Do customers really want to talk to robots?
- Utilising your space – maximising returns on the workplace
- Riverbed Survey Reveals Major Gap in Turning Digital Strategies into Digital Performance
- Why are e-signature solutions important for the financial industry?
- Say no to normality: break the rules with joined-up analytics
- Kallon: The block chain around you, the trustworthy Ifoods chain
- Gerber Technology Solidifies its Market Leadership by Empowering Digitally Connected Supply Chains Critical in an On-Demand World
- 85% of IT professionals think their organisation’s primary IT vendor can improve its service
- Cryptocurrencies – Separating fact from financial fiction
- How to create a Customer for Life strategy for 2018
- Calculated Risk: The Insurance Sector Is Choosing InsurTech Collaboration Over Competition in a Bid to Innovate
- EARNIX INTRODUCES INTEGRATED MACHINE LEARNING™ TECHNOLOGY
- DELOITTE GLOBAL HEALTH CARE OUTLOOK FOR 2018: WORKING TOWARDS SMART HEALTH CARE
- 3 REASONS WHY BUSINESSES GET STUCK AT THE STARTING GATE OF DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
- SEYFARTH REAL ESTATE MARKET SENTIMENT SURVEY REVEALS TOP CONCERNS FOR 2018
- FINANCIAL SERVICES LEAD THE WAY IN THE RACE TO DIGITAL SUSTAINABILITY
- FRICTION IN FINANCE WITH RICHARD HURWITZ, TUNGSTEN NETWORK’S CEO
- ANDEAN ECONOMIES: SAILING THROUGH A BETTER EXTERNAL AND LOCAL BACKDROP
- OPEN BANKING DOESN’T CLOSE DOORS
- REMAINING COMPETITIVE MEANS COMPLYING WITH GDPR
- MASTERING THE ‘MODERN SOFTWARE FACTORY’ HELPS EUROPEAN ORGANISATIONS ACHIEVE HIGHER REVENUE AND PROFIT GROWTH AND BETTER BUSINESS OUTCOMES
- THE ECONOMICS OF THE INTERNET OF THINGS ARE INCREASINGLY COMPELLING, WITH B2B REAPING THE LION’S SHARE, ACCORDING TO NEW VERIZON REPORT
- DELIVERING A WINNING PERFORMANCE AMIDST BRITAIN’S FALLING PRODUCTIVITY CHALLENGE
- REMOTE CONTROL REGUS SURVEY OUTLINES HOW—AND HOW OFTEN—REMOTE WORKING FINANCIAL SERVICES PROFESSIONALS EXPECT TO STAY IN TOUCH WITH MANAGERS
- ARTICLE 50: ONE MONTH ON & TOP TEN TIPS FOR BREXIT INVESTING
- THE GLOBAL ECONOMY AND INVESTMENT THEMES FOR THE COMING MONTHS.
- THE EBA IS WRONG ABOUT SCREEN SCRAPING — AND IT’S GOING TO HURT EUROPEAN FINTECH!
- GET IN SHAPE FOR GDPR
- A BEGINNER’S GUIDE TO CURRENCY MANIPULATION
- WHAT CAN BANKS DO TO ATTRACT AND RETAIN TOP TALENT?
- NEW AI AND ROBOTICS CAPABILITIES OPTIMISE PEGA CRM TO IMPROVE SERVICE AND SALES EFFECTIVENESS
- INDUSTRY HEAVYWEIGHT JOINS GLOBAL ALTERNATIVES AHEAD OF LAUNCH OF CROSS-BORDER PROPERTY TRADING EXCHANGE
- HOW TO END THE BLIGHT OF MISSELLING
- WHY BIG DATA IS THE KEY TO CUSTOMER SUCCESS
- THE IMMINENT DEATH OF THE GREAT BRITISH ATM IS GREATLY EXAGGERATED COMMENT BY ATM SOFTWARE COMPANY AURIGA
- How To Find Horizontal Asymptotes?
- UK’S SMALL FIRMS EMBRACE THE APP ECONOMY
- PROGRESS SURVEY REVEALS 93% OF FAST MOVING CONSUMER GOODS COMPANIES FEEL PRESSURE TO EMBRACE DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
- ZERO-BASED BUDGETING – A GREAT IDEA, ONE STEP AT A TIME
- FOUR POST-BREXIT REGULATORY CONSIDERATIONS
- CHARTIS PROJECTS END USER COMPUTING VALUE AT RISK FOR THE 50 LARGEST FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS TO BE OVER $12 BILLION DOLLARS
- $8BN ANNUAL SPEND BY AUSTRALIAN BIG BUSINESSES ON OLD CORPORATE EXPENSES SYSTEMS– NEW RESEARCH
- UNLOCKING THE POWER OF DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION: FREEING IT FROM LEGACY CONSTRAINTS
- Currency market: more volatility ahead
- U-SELECT-IT ANNOUNCES THE INTRODUCTION OF THE EVOKE SERIES, ITS NEXT GENERATION VENDING MACHINE
- FOUR REASONS FOR WOMEN TO WORK IN FINANCIAL SERVICES
- THREE QUARTERS OF HIGH-NET-WORTH INDIVIDUALS PLAN TO INVEST MORE IN 2016
- WIDE SUPPORT FOR NEW BANKING STANDARDS
- ANTI-TAX AVOIDANCE DIRECTIVE: THE CORDIAL OF STATE SOVEREIGNTY & ATTRACTIVENESS
- TOP TRENDS FOR BANKS IN 2016
- THE FCA: IN HOT WATER, WITH A LEAKY SHIP?
- ACI WORLDWIDE INTRODUCES UP RETAIL PAYMENTS—PROVIDING INDUSTRY’S MOST COMPLETE END-TO-END ENTERPRISE PAYMENTS SOLUTION
- CARD SCHEME PROVIDERS IMPROVING THE CUSTOMER BUYING EXPERIENCE, BUT NEED TO BALANCE THE RISK
- A FORMER MOUNTIE’S WAR ON BANK FRAUD
- KEEPING THE TAX MAN ONSIDE
- The rehabilitation of financial services
- BIG DATA IN FINANCIAL SERVICES: HOW THE BANKING SECTOR IS LEVERAGING ADVANCED ANALYTICS TO GAIN INSIGHT INTO CUSTOMERS AND THE BUSINESS
- MOBILE BANKING APPS CAN’T AFFORD TO FAIL
- ANALYSING BANKING LAW FIVE YEARS ON
- WESTPAC PACIFIC LEADS THE DISCUSSION ON MOBILE BANKING AND PAYMENTS AT THE 5THANNUAL MIDDLE EAST BANKING INNOVATION SUMMIT 2015
- GETTING TO A 360°ISH CUSTOMER VIEW WITHOUT BREAKING THE BANK
- WHY DO COMPANIES STRUGGLE WITH CHANGE?
- FAILURE TO INNOVATE AND MEET EVOLVING CUSTOMER NEEDS DAMAGING FINANCIAL COMPANIES’ COMPETITIVENESS, GLOBAL AUTOMIC STUDY REVEALS
- PORTUGAL TIPPED TO BECOME PENSION TAX SHELTER FOR BRITISH PROPERTY BUYERS
- SMES FINDING THE SILVER LINING IN THE CLOUD ACCOUNTING
- TALKING ABOUT A REVOLUTION…?
- FINTECH HYPE IN 2014: HOW CAN BANKS BETTER COMPETE IN THE NEW YEAR?
- NEXT-GENERATION IDENTITY & ACCESS MANAGEMENT DRIVES THE AGE OF THE CUSTOMER
- THE FIGHT AGAINST ONLINE PAYMENT FRAUD MOVES UP A LEVEL AHEAD OF U.S. EMV ROLLOUT
- ADDRESSING THE NEED FOR CREATIVE TRANSFORMATION: SURVEY SUGGESTS FINANCIAL SERVICES ARE FAILING TO EMBRACE CREATIVITY
- 8 SIMPLE WAYS TO REINVENT BANKING FOR THE FUTURE
- RATESETTER COMES OF AGE AS UK’S NUMBER ONE
- THE NEED FOR SPEED: CAN NoSQL GIVE FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS THE EDGE?
- WHAT COULD THE NEW ECB STIMULUS PACKAGE MEAN FOR GOLD?
- STEERING CLEAR OF THE BRINK:
- 2014: THE YEAR OF THE BUSINESS TO BUSINESS DIRECT DEBIT?
- BEAT THE CORE TRANSFORMATION CONUNDRUM
- FINANCE AND ITS CHANGING ATTITUDE TOWARD THE CLOUD
- NEW INVOICING REGULATIONS SET TO END PAPER INVOICING
- WHY SHOULD LEADING WOMEN IN FINANCE AND BUSINESS WANT TO BANK ON LLOYDS’ AMBITIONS?
- INSURERS PROFITABILITY RESTS WITH IMPROVING CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE VIA DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION FINDS WORLD INSURANCE REPORT 2014
- DEVELOPING THE MOST COMPELLING CONTENT
- RETAIL BANKING: LEAN AND KEEN BANKING IN AN INTERNET AGE
- SIGNATURES – THE WEAK LINK IN THE CHAIN
- CFOS AND CIOS NEED TO COLLABORATE BETTER TO GET TO THE CLOUD
- THE ROLE OF DATA IN DRIVING BUSINESS BENEFITS AND CUSTOMER OUTCOMES FROM RISK MANAGEMENT
- Taking your bank into the next generation
- The Italian Real Estate Market – Lifestyle Investment
- Internet of Everything – Finance
- Can firms leverage complaints for competitive advantage? Paul Clark, CEO of Charter UK, says yes they can.
- Saudi Stock Exchange 3Q-2012 Review
- The Global Trends Report 2013: Towards a Distributed Future
- Should We Embrace the Network Effect?
- Government misses out on its biggest export opportunity
- From Big Data to Big Marketing
- Innovate or die – the importance of innovation in financial services
- Gaining the upper hand in the fight against insurance fraud
- China: Conversation with World Bank Group President Zoellick at the Boao Forum for Asia Annual Conference 2012
- Fixed income investment of insurance companies and pension funds in a low yield – but volatile – environment
- USDJPY’s major cycle reversal and BOJ Intervention
- The Fourth United Nations Conference on the Least Developed Countries 2011
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...