Invoice finance firm Optimum Finance is reporting exceptional growth with reported turnover performance eight times greater at the end of June compared to 2017.
Founded in 2017, Optimum Finance provides tailored funding solutions for SMEs to enable them to release cash tied up in client and customer invoices.
With staff numbers doubling over the past two months the firm has recruited six new members of staff to service the growing client base since April2018:
- Jonny Bryan joined the team at Optimum Finance as finance manager in May following a five-year stint with Firestarter Business Solutions, most recently as commercial manager. Prior to this he has worked in a variety of roles across the public sector, corporate and SME environments.
- Sherie Culley started her role as head of compliance and customer relations in May, most recently moving from Ultimate Finance where she was head of recruitment finance. Sherie has spent the 19 years building a successful career in the invoice finance industry.
- Saddaf Khokhar joins the team in her role as new business support executive, previously having worked for a major law firm as a Paralegal.
- Ana Marques joined the company in June as executive assistant, having previously spent time working in various accountancy roles across the UK.
- Alan Redwood, based in Cheltenham, joins Optimum as regional director for Central England and has 31 years’ experience in financial services managing corporate clients from SMEs to large multinationals in his senior roles in the finance sector.
- Sieko Skrzypczak joined the company as head of marketing, bringing 21 years of global insight and experience to the financial services team, offering a unique and dynamic approach to the business.
Richard Pepler, CEO of Optimum Finance said: “We’re extremely proud of the fast growth we’ve experienced in the past few months. It shows that SMEs and accountants – who often refer their clients to us – see how invoice finance can relieve cash flow pressures and enable commercial growth.
“We have a team at Optimum Finance that is exceptionally experienced – they understand the entrepreneurial mindset and how SMEs function and that enables us to deliver bespoke and creative finance solutions which meet the needs of individual companies. The atmosphere among the team is really positive, with exciting times on the horizon for the company.”