- Revolut and Mastercard partner with Save the Children to repair schools destroyed by Cyclone Idai
- FSD Africa, CISI and CMA partner to strengthen Rwanda’s capital market
- People from Mozambique are the greenest in the world
- African Development Bank seeks partnerships to lift 1 billion people out of hunger globally
- Carlos Nhamahango appointed Letshego CEO In Mozambique
- Monteagle Logistics Taps HighJump to Drive 3PL Success in Africa
- Barclays Africa Group Relaunches as Absa Group with a Fresh New Look
- Control Risks and Oxford Economics: Average Risk-Reward Score Improves on African Continent
- BankservAfrica hosts national payments workshop at SWIFT Arc 2018
- UN ‘Tech Bank’ opens in Turkey, to help poor nations ‘leapfrog development challenges’
- Deloitte UK and Berry Appleman & Leiden LLP (BAL LLP) form alliance to offer best-in-class immigration service for global employers
- The promise and pitfalls of making payments in Africa
- CAMRADATA BOOSTS TEAM WITH THE APPOINTMENT OF JACK MASON
- The Pension Fund Industry in Mozambique
- MOZAMBIQUE’S GOVERNMENT PLANS AHEAD FOR FLOODING
- INFORMATION ON THE AFRICA FINANCIAL SERVICES INVESTMENT CONFERENCE 2014
- COMMERZ BANK STUDY: CRISIS-RESISTANCE OF SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA FURTHER INCREASED
- Award Winners 2013
- Profile & Readership
- List of cities in Mozambique
- List of Country Dialing Codes
- List of Least Developed Countries
- List of Countries in the World
- List of Countries in Eastern Africa
- List of Countries in Africa
- List of Countries and their Currencies
- List of Countries and their capitals
- List of Central Banks
- List Of Investment Banks In Mozambique
- List of Banks in Mozambique
- African telecom investment opportunities attract global interest
- Africa Poised for Faster Growth In Spite of Volatile Global Economy – New World Bank Report
- Global Banking & Finance Review Awards 2012
- The Evolving Role of the IMF in the Global Economy
- World Bank Analysis Sheds Light on Policies behind Africa’s Development Successes
- New Opportunities Emerge in Africa as China Graduates from Lower Skill Manufacturing
- Bangladesh, Niger and Tajikistan Get $270 Million Boost for Sweeping Climate Resilience Plans
Reconnecting the retail brain: learning from the octopus
By John Malpass, Retail Consultancy Practice Lead at Teradata An octopus has nine brains: one for each tentacle and plus one at...
How robotic technology will disrupt the manufacturing industry
By Marga Hoek, author of The Trillion Dollar Shift Robotics technology has the potential to disrupt industries across all sectors...
RPA, the software robots that finance and banking professionals need to hear about.
By Rory Gray, Vice President of Sales at leading software automation firm, UiPath, explains what role Robotic Process Automation (RPA)...
The rise of nomadic work: how to turn your remote team into a creative force
By Paige Erickson, EMEA MD, Workfront During the first stage of the lockdown in the spring, almost half of Brits...
The value of digital identity in payments
By Vince Graziani, CEO, IDEX Biometrics ASA In ever more challenging times, the payments industry needs to maintain trust by...
Consumers in the COVID era can learn to embrace strong customer authentication
By Ed Whitehead, Signifyd managing director, EMEA The changes that COVID-19 has caused in rapid succession make it hard to...
How NatWest used social media to better target its communications
By DuBose Cole, Head of Strategy, VaynerMedia London For banks, it is imperative to reach their existing – and potential...
It’s time to press ‘reset’ on travel and expense processes
By Rudy Daniello, EVP of Corporations, Amadeus Travel & Expenses(T&E) is a large spend category for companies across the globe....
Covid-19 and the rise of remote payment fraud: how do we catch a digital thief?
By Evgenia Loginova, co-founder and co-CEO of Radar Payments Covid -19 is finding different ways to hurt our finances –...
Effective financial planning will secure businesses a certain future
By Simon Bittlestone, CEO of financial analytics company Metapraxis 2020 has been an unpredictable year, bringing further volatility to already...