- Artificial intelligence will enable banks to increase customer loyalty
- Cash: down, but not out
- Scope affirms Poland’s credit rating of A+ with Stable Outlook
- Digital Disruption Is The New Face Of Banking
- Pipedrive for Financial Services offers optimal CRM for financial sales activities
- Income producing assets: what are they and how to create them?
- Scope assigns initial issuer rating of BB to Deutsche Konsum REIT-AG, Outlook Stable
- Genworth Mortgage Insurance Q1’18 Report: First-Time Homebuyers Pull Back For The First Time Since 2014
- Consumers now visiting bank branches just five times per year, as mobile banking continues to grow
- Scope affirms Spain’s credit rating of A- with Stable Outlook
- Realtors® Midyear Forecast: Home Sales, Prices to Rise despite Inventory, Affordability Challenges
- Can analytics predict the next financial crash?
- 6 MONTHS ON – HOW HAVE THE AFFORDABILITY ASSESSMENT CHANGES AFFECTED LANDLORDS?
- MORTGAGE SALES PLUNGE BY £5.8BN IN DECEMBER
- BUILDING A STRONG PROPERTY MARKET IN 2018
- ANY SUDDEN INCREASE IN BASE MORTGAGE INTEREST RATES COULD AFFECT WIDER MARKET, WARNS IRWIN MITCHELL PRIVATE WEALTH
- A BRIDGE TOO FAR?
- BREXIT WOES FOR UK MORTGAGE MARKET AS LENDING SLOWS, SAYS GLOBALDATA
- KEY RETIREMENT GROUP EXPANDS MORTGAGE ADVISER SUPPORT
- FED WATCH: PREPARE FOR MORE BOND MARKET VOLATILITY
- MITON’S DAVID JANE: RISING INFLATION RAISES SPECTRE OF CORPORATE DEFAULTS
- PEGA DEEPENS ITS AI CAPABILITIES IN PEGA SALES AUTOMATION TO HELP BUSINESSES ACCELERATE SALES CYCLES AND WIN MORE DEALS
- SYNTHETIC SECURITISATION MAKES A COMEBACK
- MAKING A SUCCESS OF OPEN BANKING
- SURGE IN CASHLESS PAYMENTS AS SOLUTIONS BECOME MORE SOPHISTICATED
- DOES THE BANK BRANCH STILL MATTER?
- HOW TO MANAGE CASH FLOW IN BUSINESS
- ARE FINANCIAL COMPANIES READY FOR DISRUPTION IN LENDING SPACE?
- UK RATE CUT – THE GIANT AWAKES
- JAYWING APPOINTED TO ASSIST COVENTRY BUILDING SOCIETY IN MEETING IFRS 9 MODELLING REQUIREMENTS
- MOODY’S ANALYTICS LAUNCHES UK MORTGAGE PORTFOLIO ANALYSER
- SMALL BUSINESS DEMAND FOR ALTERNATIVE FINANCE CONTINUES TO SOAR
- DEVERE UK FORECASTS 50% MORE BUSINESS AND LAUNCHES HNW DIVISION
- RISING PROPERTY COSTS MEAN BRITONS CANNOT AFFORD TO INVEST IN BRICKS AND MORTAR
- ASIAN STOCKS RISE ON HOPE OF FURTHER EASING, SHINZO ABE COMMITS TO CUT CORPORATE TAX
- BANKS MUST OPTIMIZE NOW TO ENSURE PROFITS IN THE LONG TERM
- THREE WAYS TO BOLSTER CUSTOMER LOYALTY IN FINANCIAL SERVICES
- GROWTH IN FINANCIAL SERVICES CONTINUES BUT BUILDING SOCIETIES UNDER PRESSURE – CBI/PwC
- SELF-SERVICE ANALYTICS CAN EMPOWER YOUR CUSTOMERS
- HAPPY TO HELP: HOW THE CONTACT CENTRE CAN HELP FINANCIAL ORGANISATIONS TO MEET CUSTOMER DEMAND AND IMPROVE SERVICE
- HAVE THE YEARS OF PLENTY GONE? FOR SOME ASSET CLASSES THEY CERTAINLY HAVE.
- KEY INDICATORS THAT MAKE FINANCIAL MARKETS TICK
- WHAT’S THE ALTERNATIVE?
- 14 REASONS TO CONSIDER BRAZIL AS THE HOME OF YOUR NEXT PROPERTY INVESTMENT
- U.S. ECONOMY SUFFERED ITS FIRST CONTRACTION IN THREE YEARS
- MOODY’S: UK NON-CONFORMING MORTGAGEES RESILIENT TO EXPECTED INTEREST RATE INCREASES
- THE SMART WAY TO BUY PROPERTY IN 2014: DOWNLOAD THE NEW BARTON WYATT APP TODAY
- FICO-EFMA SURVEY: EUROPEAN RISK MANAGERS SAY INCREASING LENDING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN INCREASING CAPITAL
- CALLING ALL ACQUIRERS TO THE RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE MARKET
- RETAIL BANKING IN THE UAE
- CURRENT TREND IN THE UK MORTGAGE
- Europeans Are More Likely Now to Switch Banks and Use Alternative Sources of Credit Bankers Report in FICO-Efma Survey
- The Italian Real Estate Market – Lifestyle Investment
- Buy-to-let mortgages on the increase in the UK
- The next big revolution in retail banking is sitting in the palm of your hand
- HLTV – Where are house prices heading?
- European Credit Still on the Rocks
- European Credit: More Trouble Ahead
- Global Challenges in 2012
- The Challenges of Economic Policy Cooperation
- Making decisions in an uncertain world
Research exposes the £68.8 billion opportunity for UK retailers
Modelling shows increasing the proportion of online sales by 5 percentage points would have significantly boosted retailers’ revenues during the...
Want to serve your customers better? An effective online strategy is what financial institutions need
By Anna Willems, Marketing Director, Mention A strong online presence matters. Having a strong online presence, that involves social media...
The rise of AI in compliance management
By Martin Ellingham, director, product management compliance at Aptean, looks at the increasing role of AI in compliance management and just...
Simplifying the Sector: How low code can aid digital transformation in financial services
By Nick Ford Chief Technology Evangelist, Mendix From online banking to contactless payments and Apple Pay, it has been well...
Why the Boom is Long Overdue (and Here to Stay)
By Roger James Hamilton, CEO, Genius Group Virtually every aspect of our lives has been taken over by tech, so...
5 Sustainability Lessons That Are Crucial For Business Success
By Michael Stausholm, founder of Sprout World (sproutworld.com) Sprout World is the eco-company behind the world’s only plantable pencil, with...
Why financial brands need to understand consumer vitality
By Carolyn Corda, CMO at data consortium ADARA Our day to day lives have been turned upside down. Office workers have...
Why and how a modern marketing strategy should put customer experience first
By Jim Preston, VP EMEA, Showpad In 2004, the Leading Edge Forum coined the term ‘consumerisation of IT’, defining a...
Leading from the front – why decision makers must embrace automation
By Jeppe Rindom, Co-founder & CEO, Pleo Ask any decision maker at a business about admin and you’re likely to...
Business first, not compliance only is the future for accountants
By Peter Bracey, MD at Bracey’s Accountants. The past few months have underlined the need for better business insight to reduce...