- Artificial intelligence will enable banks to increase customer loyalty
- Cash: down, but not out
- Scope affirms Poland’s credit rating of A+ with Stable Outlook
- Digital Disruption Is The New Face Of Banking
- Pipedrive for Financial Services offers optimal CRM for financial sales activities
- Income producing assets: what are they and how to create them?
- Scope assigns initial issuer rating of BB to Deutsche Konsum REIT-AG, Outlook Stable
- Genworth Mortgage Insurance Q1’18 Report: First-Time Homebuyers Pull Back For The First Time Since 2014
- Consumers now visiting bank branches just five times per year, as mobile banking continues to grow
- Scope affirms Spain’s credit rating of A- with Stable Outlook
- Realtors® Midyear Forecast: Home Sales, Prices to Rise despite Inventory, Affordability Challenges
- Can analytics predict the next financial crash?
- 6 MONTHS ON – HOW HAVE THE AFFORDABILITY ASSESSMENT CHANGES AFFECTED LANDLORDS?
- MORTGAGE SALES PLUNGE BY £5.8BN IN DECEMBER
- BUILDING A STRONG PROPERTY MARKET IN 2018
- ANY SUDDEN INCREASE IN BASE MORTGAGE INTEREST RATES COULD AFFECT WIDER MARKET, WARNS IRWIN MITCHELL PRIVATE WEALTH
- A BRIDGE TOO FAR?
- BREXIT WOES FOR UK MORTGAGE MARKET AS LENDING SLOWS, SAYS GLOBALDATA
- KEY RETIREMENT GROUP EXPANDS MORTGAGE ADVISER SUPPORT
- FED WATCH: PREPARE FOR MORE BOND MARKET VOLATILITY
- MITON’S DAVID JANE: RISING INFLATION RAISES SPECTRE OF CORPORATE DEFAULTS
- PEGA DEEPENS ITS AI CAPABILITIES IN PEGA SALES AUTOMATION TO HELP BUSINESSES ACCELERATE SALES CYCLES AND WIN MORE DEALS
- SYNTHETIC SECURITISATION MAKES A COMEBACK
- MAKING A SUCCESS OF OPEN BANKING
- SURGE IN CASHLESS PAYMENTS AS SOLUTIONS BECOME MORE SOPHISTICATED
- DOES THE BANK BRANCH STILL MATTER?
- HOW TO MANAGE CASH FLOW IN BUSINESS
- ARE FINANCIAL COMPANIES READY FOR DISRUPTION IN LENDING SPACE?
- UK RATE CUT – THE GIANT AWAKES
- JAYWING APPOINTED TO ASSIST COVENTRY BUILDING SOCIETY IN MEETING IFRS 9 MODELLING REQUIREMENTS
- MOODY’S ANALYTICS LAUNCHES UK MORTGAGE PORTFOLIO ANALYSER
- SMALL BUSINESS DEMAND FOR ALTERNATIVE FINANCE CONTINUES TO SOAR
- DEVERE UK FORECASTS 50% MORE BUSINESS AND LAUNCHES HNW DIVISION
- RISING PROPERTY COSTS MEAN BRITONS CANNOT AFFORD TO INVEST IN BRICKS AND MORTAR
- ASIAN STOCKS RISE ON HOPE OF FURTHER EASING, SHINZO ABE COMMITS TO CUT CORPORATE TAX
- BANKS MUST OPTIMIZE NOW TO ENSURE PROFITS IN THE LONG TERM
- THREE WAYS TO BOLSTER CUSTOMER LOYALTY IN FINANCIAL SERVICES
- GROWTH IN FINANCIAL SERVICES CONTINUES BUT BUILDING SOCIETIES UNDER PRESSURE – CBI/PwC
- SELF-SERVICE ANALYTICS CAN EMPOWER YOUR CUSTOMERS
- HAPPY TO HELP: HOW THE CONTACT CENTRE CAN HELP FINANCIAL ORGANISATIONS TO MEET CUSTOMER DEMAND AND IMPROVE SERVICE
- HAVE THE YEARS OF PLENTY GONE? FOR SOME ASSET CLASSES THEY CERTAINLY HAVE.
- KEY INDICATORS THAT MAKE FINANCIAL MARKETS TICK
- WHAT’S THE ALTERNATIVE?
- 14 REASONS TO CONSIDER BRAZIL AS THE HOME OF YOUR NEXT PROPERTY INVESTMENT
- U.S. ECONOMY SUFFERED ITS FIRST CONTRACTION IN THREE YEARS
- MOODY’S: UK NON-CONFORMING MORTGAGEES RESILIENT TO EXPECTED INTEREST RATE INCREASES
- THE SMART WAY TO BUY PROPERTY IN 2014: DOWNLOAD THE NEW BARTON WYATT APP TODAY
- FICO-EFMA SURVEY: EUROPEAN RISK MANAGERS SAY INCREASING LENDING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN INCREASING CAPITAL
- CALLING ALL ACQUIRERS TO THE RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE MARKET
- RETAIL BANKING IN THE UAE
- CURRENT TREND IN THE UK MORTGAGE
- Europeans Are More Likely Now to Switch Banks and Use Alternative Sources of Credit Bankers Report in FICO-Efma Survey
- The Italian Real Estate Market – Lifestyle Investment
- Buy-to-let mortgages on the increase in the UK
- The next big revolution in retail banking is sitting in the palm of your hand
- HLTV – Where are house prices heading?
- European Credit Still on the Rocks
- European Credit: More Trouble Ahead
- Global Challenges in 2012
- The Challenges of Economic Policy Cooperation
- Making decisions in an uncertain world
Voice Quality Matters: Quarter of Employees Working From Home Still Experiencing Regular Connectivity Issues
-Survey of 1007 SMEs in the UK by Spitfire Network Services Ltd reveals pain points for employees working from home-...
Employee Ownership Trusts increasing in popularity amid a backdrop of continuing uncertainty
With 2020 behind us, the impacts of the COVID-19 Pandemic and Brexit are still being felt throughout the economy, and...
Open Banking: the perfect pandemic tool – Equifax comments
With COVID-19 related financial fallout set to dominate the credit landscape in 2021, Dan Weaver, Open Banking Expert at Equifax...
How can we benefit from mandated e-invoicing?
By Mark Stephens, the CEO of Blackstar Capital Electronic invoicing is at a tipping point. On the one hand, only...
World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) and Sommet Education launch Hospitality Challenge Pitch
World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) and Sommet Education launch Hospitality Challenge Pitch – a series of online discussions focusing on revealing some of the winners...
Is MiFID II still fit for purpose in a post-COVID financial landscape?
By Martin Taylor, Deputy CEO and co-founder at Content Guru January 2nd, 2021 was the third anniversary of the implementation...
First of a kind Virtual Coffee Machine app with social meeting moments to support workforce wellbeing in a remote workplace
Powell Software’s first in a series of wellbeing technology innovations help remote employees socially connect with colleagues and keep the...
Top 5 Ways To Lose Your Video Files
There are lots of reasons why you can lose video files in your system or device. While some of these...
FSS and India Post Payments Bank AePS Partnership Advances Financial Inclusion in India
New Delhi, January 12th,2020: FSS (Financial Software and Systems), a leading global payment processor and provider of integrated payment products,...
Seven lessons from 2020
Rebeca Ehrnrooth, Equilibrium Capital and CEMS Alumni Association President Attending a New Year’s luncheon on 31 December 2019, we...