- Bank Leumi UK appoints Stephen Welch to hotel finance team as Senior Relationship Manager
- Adyen expands its global payment offering to Africa
- African Development Bank Launches first Africa-to-Africa (A2A) Investment Report
- Small Group Cycling Vacation & Photography Tour in Morocco
- Under the patronage of HRH Prince Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa, The Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Bahrain, World Islamic Banking Conference (WIBC) announces landmark 25th edition in strategic partnership with the Central Bank of Bahrain
- Industry stalwarts set to headline region’s first financial restructuring summit this September
- African Development Bank President attends Morocco’s Fête du Trône celebrations
- Soluna launches world’s first private, utility-scale blockchain infrastructure company; retains strategy and technology advisory group New Alchemy
- Paysafe extends money transfer service
- Control Risks and Oxford Economics: Average Risk-Reward Score Improves on African Continent
- Hermes: Egypt’s economic potential – Oasis or mirage?
- Boeing, Safran Agree to Design, Build and Service Auxiliary Power Units
- Arab Esport Federation and Global Esport Resources announce 11 country agreement to consolidate Esport activities
- Which emerging markets possess the most potential for SMEs looking beyond Brexit?
- African Development Bank and United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) join forces to accelerate Africa’s industrialization
- Keep calm and remain resilient: UK SMEs explore new markets as they look beyond Brexit
- ATRADIUS PUBLISHES MENA COUNTRY REPORT FOR BUSINESSES
- TOTAL AND WORLDLINE PARTNER WITH AFRICAN FINTECH INTOUCH TO SUPPORT DEPLOYMENT OF GUICHET UNIQUE,AN INNOVATIVE DIGITAL SOLUTION FOR RETAIL NETWORKS
- CRÉDIT DU MAROC ENLISTS PATH SOLUTIONS FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF A NEW CORE BANKING SYSTEM FOR ITS PARTICIPATIVE ACTIVITY
- WORLDSIM OFFER UP TO 99% REDUCTION ON ROAMING TARIFFS WORLDWIDE
- MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA IS THE WORLD’S FASTEST GROWING PAYMENT CARDS REGION
- HPS POWERCARD USERS MEETING PUTS PAYMENTS UNDER THE SPOTLIGHT
- WORLDREMIT AND WAFACASH LAUNCH INSTANT MONEY TRANSFERS TO MOROCCO
- ARNAUD DEBRAY APPOINTED FIDEF EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
- DARKTRACE CONTRACTS WORTH OVER $125 MILLION
- THE DESTINATIONS MOST LIKELY TO RESULT IN A HOLIDAY ILLNESS
- Final day of World Islamic Banking Conference (WIBC) assesses impact of oil prices on Middle Eastern economies
- ACCORHOTELS CHOOSE QUADRIGA TO DEPLOY THEIR WIFI CLOUD BASED SOLUTION ACROSS ALL OF AFRICA
- How will Game of Thrones season six impact on Spain’s tourism sector?
- TRADING IN THE MIDDLE EAST & NORTH AFRICA – WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- EULER HERMES AGAIN “BEST CREDIT INSURANCE COMPANY IN TURKEY” IN 2015
- THE WESTERN UNION FOUNDATION SURPASSES US$100M CHARITABLE GLOBAL GIVING MILESTONE
- MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA REGION: WHAT PROGRESS AFTER THE “ARAB SPRING”?
- UNIVERSITY OF HUDDERSFIELD’S BUSINESS SCHOOL TAKES KEY ROLE IN £4.5M EU PROJECT AS SOLE UK UNI
- US PROMOTES ENTREPRENEURSHIP TO COUNTER EXTREMISM
- TOP-RANKED EFG HERMES ASSET MANAGEMENT FORTIFIES ITS POSITION AS THE FUND MANAGER OF CHOICE IN THE ARAB WORLD WITH STELLAR PERFORMANCE ACROSS ALL ASSET CLASSES
- NEW GLOBAL TV CAMPAIGN WITH 50 % ‘BLACK’ SCREEN URGES TRAVELLERS TO STAY CURIOUS ABOUT THE WORLD
- MOROCCAN KING MOHAMMED VI PRESIDES OVER SIGNING CEREMONY TO LAUNCH “WESSAL CASA-PORT” PROJECT
- SHIPPING: CERTIFICATES OF COMPETENCY WHICH ARE RECOGNIZED BY CYPRUS
- INFORMATION ON THE AFRICA FINANCIAL SERVICES INVESTMENT CONFERENCE 2014
- Video Advertising Platform Ebuzzing Announce 50% Top-Line Growth in H1 2013
- Five MENA countries selected for top 50 ranking of the most socially advanced countries globally
- Profile & Readership
- List of Stock Exchanges in Africa
- List of Country Dialing Codes
- List of Countries in the World
- List of Countries in Northern Africa
- List of Countries in MENA
- List of Countries in Africa
- List of Countries and their Currencies
- List of Countries and their capitals
- List of Central Banks
- United Arab Emirates (UAE) Top Performing Country Constituent YTD in Russell Emerging Markets Index
- FDI in Africa: From a trickle to a flood
- List Of Investment Banks In The Republic Of Congo
- List Of Investment Banks In Morocco
- LIST OF STOCK BROKERS IN MOROCCO
- List of Banks in Tunisia
- List of Banks in the Republic of Congo
- List of Banks in Morocco
- What are the future growth prospects of Morocco’s economy?
- Gibraltar moves to attract ex-pat pensions after UK tax deal
- Reforestation Projects Bring Carbon Revenues And Co-Benefits To Poor Communities
- Standard Bank Group joint-book runner for landmark African sovereign transaction
- Twenty Developing Countries To Use Sun, Wind and Geothermal To Radically Reshape Citizens’ Energy Access
- Morocco could Lead Economic Integration around the Mediterranean
The Beaconsoft story and introducing its one-of-a-kind digital campaign intelligence platform
By Nigel Bridges, founding CEO of Beaconsoft Limited What were you doing prior to setting up Beaconsoft? Before setting up...
Top 8 Tax Scams to Watch Out For
It is tax time and that means finding the best way to file your taxes and to get a refund...
Hisham Itani and Resource Group Recognized in the 2020 Global Banking & Finance Awards®
Global Banking & Finance Review has awarded Hisham Itani the Chairman and CEO of Resource Group, Technology CEO of the...
Euro zone business activity shrank in January as lockdowns hit services
By Jonathan Cable LONDON (Reuters) – Economic activity in the euro zone shrank markedly in January as lockdown restrictions to...
Volkswagen’s profit halves, but deliveries recovering
BERLIN (Reuters) – Volkswagen reported a nearly 50% drop in its 2020 adjusted operating profit on Friday but said car...
Global chip shortage hits China’s bitcoin mining sector
By Samuel Shen and Alun John SHANGHAI/HONG KONG (Reuters) – A global chip shortage is choking the production of machines...
Iran’s oil exports rise ‘significantly’ despite sanctions, minister says
DUBAI/LONDON (Reuters) – Iran’s oil exports have climbed in recent months and its sales of petroleum products to foreign buyers...
Nissan to source more UK batteries as part of Brexit deal ‘opportunity’
By Costas Pitas LONDON (Reuters) – Nissan will source more batteries from Britain to avoid tariffs on electric cars after...
Muted recovery for UK retailers in December ends worst year on record
By David Milliken and Andy Bruce LONDON (Reuters) – British retailers struggled to recover in December from a partial coronavirus...
Chinese phone maker Honor partners with key chip suppliers after Huawei split
By David Kirton SHENZHEN, China (Reuters) – Chinese budget phone maker Honor said on Friday it had signed partnerships with...