- Bank Leumi UK appoints Stephen Welch to hotel finance team as Senior Relationship Manager
- Adyen expands its global payment offering to Africa
- African Development Bank Launches first Africa-to-Africa (A2A) Investment Report
- Small Group Cycling Vacation & Photography Tour in Morocco
- Under the patronage of HRH Prince Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa, The Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Bahrain, World Islamic Banking Conference (WIBC) announces landmark 25th edition in strategic partnership with the Central Bank of Bahrain
- Industry stalwarts set to headline region’s first financial restructuring summit this September
- African Development Bank President attends Morocco’s Fête du Trône celebrations
- Soluna launches world’s first private, utility-scale blockchain infrastructure company; retains strategy and technology advisory group New Alchemy
- Paysafe extends money transfer service
- Control Risks and Oxford Economics: Average Risk-Reward Score Improves on African Continent
- Hermes: Egypt’s economic potential – Oasis or mirage?
- Boeing, Safran Agree to Design, Build and Service Auxiliary Power Units
- Arab Esport Federation and Global Esport Resources announce 11 country agreement to consolidate Esport activities
- Which emerging markets possess the most potential for SMEs looking beyond Brexit?
- African Development Bank and United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) join forces to accelerate Africa’s industrialization
- Keep calm and remain resilient: UK SMEs explore new markets as they look beyond Brexit
- ATRADIUS PUBLISHES MENA COUNTRY REPORT FOR BUSINESSES
- TOTAL AND WORLDLINE PARTNER WITH AFRICAN FINTECH INTOUCH TO SUPPORT DEPLOYMENT OF GUICHET UNIQUE,AN INNOVATIVE DIGITAL SOLUTION FOR RETAIL NETWORKS
- CRÉDIT DU MAROC ENLISTS PATH SOLUTIONS FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF A NEW CORE BANKING SYSTEM FOR ITS PARTICIPATIVE ACTIVITY
- WORLDSIM OFFER UP TO 99% REDUCTION ON ROAMING TARIFFS WORLDWIDE
- MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA IS THE WORLD’S FASTEST GROWING PAYMENT CARDS REGION
- HPS POWERCARD USERS MEETING PUTS PAYMENTS UNDER THE SPOTLIGHT
- WORLDREMIT AND WAFACASH LAUNCH INSTANT MONEY TRANSFERS TO MOROCCO
- ARNAUD DEBRAY APPOINTED FIDEF EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
- DARKTRACE CONTRACTS WORTH OVER $125 MILLION
- THE DESTINATIONS MOST LIKELY TO RESULT IN A HOLIDAY ILLNESS
- Final day of World Islamic Banking Conference (WIBC) assesses impact of oil prices on Middle Eastern economies
- ACCORHOTELS CHOOSE QUADRIGA TO DEPLOY THEIR WIFI CLOUD BASED SOLUTION ACROSS ALL OF AFRICA
- How will Game of Thrones season six impact on Spain’s tourism sector?
- TRADING IN THE MIDDLE EAST & NORTH AFRICA – WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- EULER HERMES AGAIN “BEST CREDIT INSURANCE COMPANY IN TURKEY” IN 2015
- THE WESTERN UNION FOUNDATION SURPASSES US$100M CHARITABLE GLOBAL GIVING MILESTONE
- MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA REGION: WHAT PROGRESS AFTER THE “ARAB SPRING”?
- UNIVERSITY OF HUDDERSFIELD’S BUSINESS SCHOOL TAKES KEY ROLE IN £4.5M EU PROJECT AS SOLE UK UNI
- US PROMOTES ENTREPRENEURSHIP TO COUNTER EXTREMISM
- TOP-RANKED EFG HERMES ASSET MANAGEMENT FORTIFIES ITS POSITION AS THE FUND MANAGER OF CHOICE IN THE ARAB WORLD WITH STELLAR PERFORMANCE ACROSS ALL ASSET CLASSES
- NEW GLOBAL TV CAMPAIGN WITH 50 % ‘BLACK’ SCREEN URGES TRAVELLERS TO STAY CURIOUS ABOUT THE WORLD
- MOROCCAN KING MOHAMMED VI PRESIDES OVER SIGNING CEREMONY TO LAUNCH “WESSAL CASA-PORT” PROJECT
- SHIPPING: CERTIFICATES OF COMPETENCY WHICH ARE RECOGNIZED BY CYPRUS
- INFORMATION ON THE AFRICA FINANCIAL SERVICES INVESTMENT CONFERENCE 2014
- Video Advertising Platform Ebuzzing Announce 50% Top-Line Growth in H1 2013
- Five MENA countries selected for top 50 ranking of the most socially advanced countries globally
- Profile & Readership
- List of Stock Exchanges in Africa
- List of Country Dialing Codes
- List of Countries in the World
- List of Countries in Northern Africa
- List of Countries in MENA
- List of Countries in Africa
- List of Countries and their Currencies
- List of Countries and their capitals
- List of Central Banks
- United Arab Emirates (UAE) Top Performing Country Constituent YTD in Russell Emerging Markets Index
- FDI in Africa: From a trickle to a flood
- List Of Investment Banks In The Republic Of Congo
- List Of Investment Banks In Morocco
- LIST OF STOCK BROKERS IN MOROCCO
- List of Banks in Tunisia
- List of Banks in the Republic of Congo
- List of Banks in Morocco
- What are the future growth prospects of Morocco’s economy?
- Gibraltar moves to attract ex-pat pensions after UK tax deal
- Reforestation Projects Bring Carbon Revenues And Co-Benefits To Poor Communities
- Standard Bank Group joint-book runner for landmark African sovereign transaction
- Twenty Developing Countries To Use Sun, Wind and Geothermal To Radically Reshape Citizens’ Energy Access
- Morocco could Lead Economic Integration around the Mediterranean
Reconnecting the retail brain: learning from the octopus
By John Malpass, Retail Consultancy Practice Lead at Teradata An octopus has nine brains: one for each tentacle and plus one at...
How robotic technology will disrupt the manufacturing industry
By Marga Hoek, author of The Trillion Dollar Shift Robotics technology has the potential to disrupt industries across all sectors...
RPA, the software robots that finance and banking professionals need to hear about.
By Rory Gray, Vice President of Sales at leading software automation firm, UiPath, explains what role Robotic Process Automation (RPA)...
The rise of nomadic work: how to turn your remote team into a creative force
By Paige Erickson, EMEA MD, Workfront During the first stage of the lockdown in the spring, almost half of Brits...
The value of digital identity in payments
By Vince Graziani, CEO, IDEX Biometrics ASA In ever more challenging times, the payments industry needs to maintain trust by...
Consumers in the COVID era can learn to embrace strong customer authentication
By Ed Whitehead, Signifyd managing director, EMEA The changes that COVID-19 has caused in rapid succession make it hard to...
How NatWest used social media to better target its communications
By DuBose Cole, Head of Strategy, VaynerMedia London For banks, it is imperative to reach their existing – and potential...
It’s time to press ‘reset’ on travel and expense processes
By Rudy Daniello, EVP of Corporations, Amadeus Travel & Expenses(T&E) is a large spend category for companies across the globe....
Covid-19 and the rise of remote payment fraud: how do we catch a digital thief?
By Evgenia Loginova, co-founder and co-CEO of Radar Payments Covid -19 is finding different ways to hurt our finances –...
Effective financial planning will secure businesses a certain future
By Simon Bittlestone, CEO of financial analytics company Metapraxis 2020 has been an unpredictable year, bringing further volatility to already...