“The Minicorn Club is for FinTech start-ups that are aspiring and aiming to become Unicorns,” explained Jessica Williams, Event Manager of PayExpo Europe before adding “and there are many exciting new businesses in the payment sector that deserve recognition in this way.”
“Thousands of start-ups in this sector are jostling for position, chasing the right support, advice and exposure to build a competitive product, attract investment and achieve scale.
“Despite Brexit and its associated fallout, investment in UK FinTech start-ups has recovered and is on the rise with over half a billion dollars invested in the first half of 2017.The opportunities are out there.”
Nine Minicorns in the payments sector will have the chance to demonstrate their talents and businesses at PayExpo Europe, taking place at ExCeL London on 4 & 5 October.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
The Minicorn Club, which is sponsored by Addleshaw Goddard’s AG Elevate, is showcasing some of the brightest new companies that are competing to be the next Unicorn.
Alongside the exhibitors there is a dedicated networking area where investors and start-ups can meet. It isalso an opportunity for start-ups to apply to join the AG Elevate Programme.
The nine Minicorns on show will be
- Cashaa – a blockchain-powered forex platform
- Dualitybanx – a forexproduct for those who work with multiple currrencies
- Know Your Customer – the world’s only fully integrated platform that delivers rapid ID verification for both individual and corporate customers
- New Gen – a multi-channel e-commerce & international payment solutions provider
- ShieldPay – a payment service provider and instant digital escrow service that enables secure transactions and payments between consumers all over the world
- Tide– a bank specially for small business customers
- Trezeo – provides financial stability for self-employed workers in the gig economy by turning unpredictable income into regular payments
- Zensed – a truly automated fraud prevention system powered by artificial intelligence and advanced machine learning modelling
- 1partPet – GPS technology collars for finding cats and dogs
“Is the next $1 billion start-up among them?Why not come to find out?” concludes Jessica Williams.