- A foundation for effective data science
- Why it pays to make finance sustainable
- Digital Identities: Creating Value for Individuals and Industries
- What is Taxable Income?
- How Long Will My Money Last?
- Software investment is crucial as VAT collection enters new era
- One in two finance organisations admit failing to embrace robotics and risk becoming irrelevant
- Lehman Brothers 10 years on – Investment opportunities that have weathered the storm
- Cross-border shareholders still forfeiting $18 billion globally in unclaimed withholding tax
- BakerHostetler Adds Versatile Wealth Planning Partners to DC Office
- New Mission-Led Investment Venture To Support Scotland’s Social Entrepreneurs
- The wary canary and the LIBOR OIS spread
- FOR CASH-BASED PAYMENTS, THE CLOCK IS TICKING
- What is disposable income?
- IS PENSION SALARY SACRIFICE A TRICK OR TREAT?
- PCL SEES HIGHEST SALE ON RECORD BUT BUY TO LET SECTOR REMAINS SLUGGISH
- THE IMPORTANCE OF TOTAL RETURNS AND HOW IT ENHANCES PROFITS ACROSS DIFFERENT MARKET ENVIRONMENTS
- UK GENERAL ELECTION: MORE CERTAINTY, OR LESS UNCERTAINTY
- GROWTH AND INFLATION: A NEW NARRATIVE?
- WHAT CAN ACCOUNTANTS LEARN FROM GREAT BRITAIN’S OLYMPIC TEAM?
- JAPAN: A NEW WAVE OF POLICY INTERVENTION?
- BREXIT UPDATE: WHAT’S NEXT FOR THE GLOBAL MARKETPLACE
- 2 OUT OF 3 PEOPLE ‘SLEEPWALKING’ INTO LTA-TRIGGERED TAX CHARGES
- HOW SMALL CHANGES CAN SUPPORT YOUR GROWTH PLANS
- HOW CAN MARGINAL GAINS TRANSFORM ACCOUNTANCY?
- BREXIT: THE INVESTMENT IMPACT
- GOVERNMENT ‘ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE’ FOR £2BN PENSION LIBERATION SCANDAL
- GOOD NEWS FOR EUROPE – BUT WHAT HAVE FALLING OIL PRICES MEANT FOR GULF FINANCES?
- TALKING POINTS: JAPAN TAX DELAY, UK INFLATION, RBA MINUTES
- CRUNCH TIME FOR UK BANKS AS THE INDUSTRY SHIFTS FOCUS FROM CLEANING-UP THE PAST TOWARDS SUSTAINABLE GROWTH, SAYS KPMG REPORT
- TAXATION OF TRUSTS PROPOSED BY HMRC
- ICM UK CREDIT MANAGERS’ INDEX SEES HIGHEST HEADLINE SCORE YET AS ECONOMIC RECOVERY CONTINUES
- BUDGET’S PENSION CHANGES WERE “STYLE OVER SUBSTANCE” BUT WILL “FUEL PENSION TRANSFERS”
- SCRAPPING RESTRICTIONS ON PENSION’S ACCESS IS “DANGEROUS AND ILL-CONCEIVED”
- INDIA IN THE BALANCE
- HONG KONG VERSUS SINGAPORE – ETERNAL BUSINESS RIVALS?
- FINANCE PROFESSIONALS RISK REPUTATIONS BY IGNORING TAX
- INVESTMENT LANDSCAPE AMIDST GLOBAL TRANSFER OF RISK FROM THE BANKING SYSTEM
- MobileXpense: Travel and Expense Management at a Click
- Q&A with Fitch Ratings’ Fund and Asset Manager Rating analysts Charlotte Quiniou and Alastair Sewell
- Democratizing Development in a Transforming World
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...