- A foundation for effective data science
- Why it pays to make finance sustainable
- Digital Identities: Creating Value for Individuals and Industries
- What is Taxable Income?
- How Long Will My Money Last?
- Software investment is crucial as VAT collection enters new era
- One in two finance organisations admit failing to embrace robotics and risk becoming irrelevant
- Lehman Brothers 10 years on – Investment opportunities that have weathered the storm
- Cross-border shareholders still forfeiting $18 billion globally in unclaimed withholding tax
- BakerHostetler Adds Versatile Wealth Planning Partners to DC Office
- New Mission-Led Investment Venture To Support Scotland’s Social Entrepreneurs
- The wary canary and the LIBOR OIS spread
- FOR CASH-BASED PAYMENTS, THE CLOCK IS TICKING
- What is disposable income?
- IS PENSION SALARY SACRIFICE A TRICK OR TREAT?
- PCL SEES HIGHEST SALE ON RECORD BUT BUY TO LET SECTOR REMAINS SLUGGISH
- THE IMPORTANCE OF TOTAL RETURNS AND HOW IT ENHANCES PROFITS ACROSS DIFFERENT MARKET ENVIRONMENTS
- UK GENERAL ELECTION: MORE CERTAINTY, OR LESS UNCERTAINTY
- GROWTH AND INFLATION: A NEW NARRATIVE?
- WHAT CAN ACCOUNTANTS LEARN FROM GREAT BRITAIN’S OLYMPIC TEAM?
- JAPAN: A NEW WAVE OF POLICY INTERVENTION?
- BREXIT UPDATE: WHAT’S NEXT FOR THE GLOBAL MARKETPLACE
- 2 OUT OF 3 PEOPLE ‘SLEEPWALKING’ INTO LTA-TRIGGERED TAX CHARGES
- HOW SMALL CHANGES CAN SUPPORT YOUR GROWTH PLANS
- HOW CAN MARGINAL GAINS TRANSFORM ACCOUNTANCY?
- BREXIT: THE INVESTMENT IMPACT
- GOVERNMENT ‘ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE’ FOR £2BN PENSION LIBERATION SCANDAL
- GOOD NEWS FOR EUROPE – BUT WHAT HAVE FALLING OIL PRICES MEANT FOR GULF FINANCES?
- TALKING POINTS: JAPAN TAX DELAY, UK INFLATION, RBA MINUTES
- CRUNCH TIME FOR UK BANKS AS THE INDUSTRY SHIFTS FOCUS FROM CLEANING-UP THE PAST TOWARDS SUSTAINABLE GROWTH, SAYS KPMG REPORT
- TAXATION OF TRUSTS PROPOSED BY HMRC
- ICM UK CREDIT MANAGERS’ INDEX SEES HIGHEST HEADLINE SCORE YET AS ECONOMIC RECOVERY CONTINUES
- BUDGET’S PENSION CHANGES WERE “STYLE OVER SUBSTANCE” BUT WILL “FUEL PENSION TRANSFERS”
- SCRAPPING RESTRICTIONS ON PENSION’S ACCESS IS “DANGEROUS AND ILL-CONCEIVED”
- INDIA IN THE BALANCE
- HONG KONG VERSUS SINGAPORE – ETERNAL BUSINESS RIVALS?
- FINANCE PROFESSIONALS RISK REPUTATIONS BY IGNORING TAX
- INVESTMENT LANDSCAPE AMIDST GLOBAL TRANSFER OF RISK FROM THE BANKING SYSTEM
- MobileXpense: Travel and Expense Management at a Click
- Q&A with Fitch Ratings’ Fund and Asset Manager Rating analysts Charlotte Quiniou and Alastair Sewell
- Democratizing Development in a Transforming World
Staying connected: keeping the numbers moving in the finance industry
By Robert Gibson-Bolton, Enterprise Manager, NetMotion 2020 will certainly be hard to forget. Amongst the many changes we have come to...
How to lead a high-performing team
By Matthew Emerson, Founder and Managing Director, Blackmore Four When we think about a great team, the image we conjure...
A practical guide to the UCITS KIIDs annual update
By Ulf Herbig at Kneip We take a practical look at the UCITS KIID What is a UCITS KIID and what...
Oil prices steady as lockdowns curb U.S. stimulus optimism
By Noah Browning LONDON (Reuters) – Oil prices were steady on Monday as support from U.S. stimulus plans and jitters...
Dollar steadies; euro hurt by vaccine delays and German business morale slump
By Elizabeth Howcroft LONDON (Reuters) – The dollar steadied, the euro slipped and riskier currencies remained strong on Monday, as...
Hong Kong’s Cathay Pacific warns of capacity cuts, higher cash burn
(Reuters) – Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd on Monday warned passenger capacity could be cut by about 60% and monthly cash...
Stocks rise on recovery hopes
By Ritvik Carvalho LONDON (Reuters) – Global shares rose to just shy of record highs, as optimism over a $1.9...
Fragile recovery seen in global labour market after huge 2020 losses – ILO
By Stephanie Nebehay GENEVA (Reuters) – Some 8.8% of global working hours were lost last year due to the pandemic,...
“Lockdown fatigue” cited as UK shopper numbers rose 9% last week
LONDON (Reuters) – The number of shoppers heading out to retail destinations across Britain rose by 9% last week from...
Alphabet’s Verily bets on long-term payoff from virus-testing deals
By Paresh Dave OAKLAND, Calif. (Reuters) – For Alphabet Inc’s Verily, a healthcare venture that is one the tech giant’s...