- A foundation for effective data science
- Why it pays to make finance sustainable
- Digital Identities: Creating Value for Individuals and Industries
- What is Taxable Income?
- How Long Will My Money Last?
- Software investment is crucial as VAT collection enters new era
- One in two finance organisations admit failing to embrace robotics and risk becoming irrelevant
- Lehman Brothers 10 years on – Investment opportunities that have weathered the storm
- Cross-border shareholders still forfeiting $18 billion globally in unclaimed withholding tax
- BakerHostetler Adds Versatile Wealth Planning Partners to DC Office
- New Mission-Led Investment Venture To Support Scotland’s Social Entrepreneurs
- The wary canary and the LIBOR OIS spread
- FOR CASH-BASED PAYMENTS, THE CLOCK IS TICKING
- What is disposable income?
- IS PENSION SALARY SACRIFICE A TRICK OR TREAT?
- PCL SEES HIGHEST SALE ON RECORD BUT BUY TO LET SECTOR REMAINS SLUGGISH
- THE IMPORTANCE OF TOTAL RETURNS AND HOW IT ENHANCES PROFITS ACROSS DIFFERENT MARKET ENVIRONMENTS
- UK GENERAL ELECTION: MORE CERTAINTY, OR LESS UNCERTAINTY
- GROWTH AND INFLATION: A NEW NARRATIVE?
- WHAT CAN ACCOUNTANTS LEARN FROM GREAT BRITAIN’S OLYMPIC TEAM?
- JAPAN: A NEW WAVE OF POLICY INTERVENTION?
- BREXIT UPDATE: WHAT’S NEXT FOR THE GLOBAL MARKETPLACE
- 2 OUT OF 3 PEOPLE ‘SLEEPWALKING’ INTO LTA-TRIGGERED TAX CHARGES
- HOW SMALL CHANGES CAN SUPPORT YOUR GROWTH PLANS
- HOW CAN MARGINAL GAINS TRANSFORM ACCOUNTANCY?
- BREXIT: THE INVESTMENT IMPACT
- GOVERNMENT ‘ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE’ FOR £2BN PENSION LIBERATION SCANDAL
- GOOD NEWS FOR EUROPE – BUT WHAT HAVE FALLING OIL PRICES MEANT FOR GULF FINANCES?
- TALKING POINTS: JAPAN TAX DELAY, UK INFLATION, RBA MINUTES
- CRUNCH TIME FOR UK BANKS AS THE INDUSTRY SHIFTS FOCUS FROM CLEANING-UP THE PAST TOWARDS SUSTAINABLE GROWTH, SAYS KPMG REPORT
- TAXATION OF TRUSTS PROPOSED BY HMRC
- ICM UK CREDIT MANAGERS’ INDEX SEES HIGHEST HEADLINE SCORE YET AS ECONOMIC RECOVERY CONTINUES
- BUDGET’S PENSION CHANGES WERE “STYLE OVER SUBSTANCE” BUT WILL “FUEL PENSION TRANSFERS”
- SCRAPPING RESTRICTIONS ON PENSION’S ACCESS IS “DANGEROUS AND ILL-CONCEIVED”
- INDIA IN THE BALANCE
- HONG KONG VERSUS SINGAPORE – ETERNAL BUSINESS RIVALS?
- FINANCE PROFESSIONALS RISK REPUTATIONS BY IGNORING TAX
- INVESTMENT LANDSCAPE AMIDST GLOBAL TRANSFER OF RISK FROM THE BANKING SYSTEM
- MobileXpense: Travel and Expense Management at a Click
- Q&A with Fitch Ratings’ Fund and Asset Manager Rating analysts Charlotte Quiniou and Alastair Sewell
- Democratizing Development in a Transforming World
Technology: the saving grace of the month-end headache in financial reporting
By Tiffany Newkirk, Financial Solutions Manager at SplashBI The end of the month is a challenging time for many accountants and...
Entersekt provides clarity on Secure Remote Commerce authentication techniques for financial institutions
New whitepaper from Mercator available: Revisiting Authentication in the Age of SRC and EMV 3-D Secure Is it time for...
Thinking Long-Term When Your Shareholders Won’t Let You
By MaryLee Sachs, US CEO, Brandpie In a recent study of nearly 700 CEOs across the US and Europe, my...
Are clients truly getting value from their BR solution?
By Matt Dickens, Senior Business Development Director at Ingenious Financial planners and wealth managers strive to deliver on the needs...
New TransUnion Study Finds Smooth Digital Transactions “Essential to Business Survival” During and After Pandemic
Economist Intelligence Unit report for TransUnion highlights the crucial role emerging technologies will play in balancing fraud prevention and customer...
How technology has made us communicate better in crisis
By Pete Hanlon, CTO of Moneypenny COVID-19 has taught us a lot. We have embraced technology, some might say, survived...
Futureproofing Your Credit Management Now
By Marieke Saeij, CEO, Onguard The pandemic has forced a shift in day-to-day operations for the majority of businesses. In...
Will covid-19 end the dominance of the big four?
By Campbell Shaw, Head of Bank Partnerships, Cardlytics Across the country, we are readjusting to refreshed restrictions on our daily...
Why cybercriminals have ‘Gone Vishing’ during the COVID-19 Pandemic
More than 215,000 vishing attempts in the last year alone As new coronavirus restrictions look set to confine much of...
Risk Mitigation vs. Risk Avoidance: Why FIs Need to Maintain Risk Appetite and Not Place All Bets on De-Risking
De-risking aims to protect financial institutions from the increasing pressures placed by regulators and threats, associated with clients operating in...