- Caple enables ownership and control
- Why planning and execution is a natural instinct―and why it needs to change
- The Credit Junction Secures $23 Million Equity Investment from Century Equity Partners
- Private equity’s attitude to European healthcare
- Shoosmiths advises Orbis on management buy-out
- Study suggests investing in loans to SMEs may be less risky than high yield corporate bonds
- Software Investor Insight Venture Partners Closes $6.3 Billion Fund X
- Partner Scott Jones Returns to Proskauer
- Akerman: Sub-$1 Billion PE Funds Post Steady Activity in 2018
- Morrison & Foerster Adds Senior Tax Partner In New York
- SuperNova handpicks Europe’s 50 hottest scale-ups with a 100% VC curated line-up
- Morrison & Foerster Hires New Tax Partner To Further Expand Its Reit And Fund Formation Practices
- New appointment for Mercia’s Northern office
- CONNECT MANAGED SERVICES ACQUIRES AMAZON CONNECT PROVIDER COOLHARBOUR AND THE ASSETS OF US BASED UVN
- SEVERAL INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT TEAMS CONTINUE TO BENEFIT FROM JOELSON’S EXPERTISE
- ASSYSTEM TECHNOLOGIES MAKES A MAJOR STRATEGIC MOVE BY ANNOUNCING A TAKEOVER OFFER FOR THE SQS GROUP, A BENCHMARK PLAYER IN DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
- HEC PARIS LAUNCHES PRIVATE EQUITY VALUE CREATION HALL OF FAME AND APPOINTS FIRST INDUCTEE
- MERCIA ANNOUNCES FIRST CLOSING OF EV GROWTH II
- SKI SOLUTIONS COMPLETES SECOND SUCCESSFUL BUYOUT WITH HELP FROM JOELSON
- MASTERING PRIVATE EQUITY AND PRIVATE EQUITY IN ACTION
- CONNECT MANAGED SERVICES ACQUIRES PC-1 TO CREATE £26 MILLION MULTI-PLATFORM CONTACT CENTRE AND MANAGED SERVICES POWERHOUSE
- ASSYSTEM AND ARDIAN HAVE JOINED FORCES TO ACCELERATE THE DEVELOPMENT OF GLOBAL PRODUCT SOLUTIONS (GPS)
- MORRISON & FOERSTER FURTHER BUILDS OUT GLOBAL PRIVATE INVESTMENT FUNDS PRACTICE WITH NEW PARTNER IN LONDON
- MCDERMOTT’S MILAN OFFICE SEES MAJOR BOOST WITH ARRIVAL OF NEW CORPORATE & TRANSACTIONAL TEAM
- MORRISON & FOERSTER FURTHER BUILDS OUT ASIA OFFERING WITH NEW PRIVATE INVESTMENT FUNDS PARTNER IN HONG KONG
- M&A ARTICLE:
- MCDERMOTT WELCOMES DISTINGUISHED FUND FORMATION LAWYER IN NEW YORK
- STROOCK NAMES FIVE NEW PARTNERS AND SPECIAL COUNSEL FOR 2017
- PERIVAN TECHNOLOGY ASPIRES TO FORM THE ESSENTIAL CORE OF ALL REGULATED FINANCIAL AND PROFESSIONAL BUSINESSES
- VOTING BEGINS TO FIND THE 2016 GROWTH CHAMPION OF THE YEAR
- FIRST NAMES GROUP SUCCESSFULLY REFINANCES TO FACILITATE EXCEPTIONAL GROWTH
- MILBANK ADVISES INTERNATIONAL LENDERS IN $775 MILLION ACQUISITION OF MAJOR INDONESIA GOLD & SILVER MINE
- TWO CORPORATE LAWYERS JOIN MORRISON & FOERSTER AS PARTNERS IN LONDON
- HAMPSHIRE TRUST BANK REPORTS SIGNIFICANT GROWTH DURING FIRST FULL YEAR OF TRADING
- FRP ADVISORY EXPANDS INTO DEBT ADVISORY SERVICES
- SSPI TO INDUCT SIX INDUSTRY LEADERS INTO THE SATELLITE HALL OF FAME
- MORRISON & FOERSTER ELECTS 12 PARTNERS
- STANHOPE CAPITAL EXPANDS IN PRIVATE EQUITY
- CAVENDISH LEADS ON THE SALE OF ONE OF THE UK’S FASTEST GROWING TECHNOLOGY COMPANIES, MVF TO BRIDGEPOINT DEVELOPMENT CAPITAL
- COHERENCE CAPITAL PARTNERS HIRES COO & CRO JOHN LOVISOLO
- MORRISON & FOERSTER ELECTS 11 NEW PARTNERS
- LDC TO EXIT LEADING ‘OUT OF HOME’ ADVERTISING OPERATOR OCEAN OUTDOOR
- VENTURE CAPITAL FIRMS SEE THREE TIMES MORE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES THAN PRIVATE EQUITY FIRMS WHO ARE TWICE AS LIKELY TO INVEST AS VCS
- FROST BROOKS DELIVERS FOR PARCEL MONKEY GROUP
- eFRONT INVESTMENT CAFÉ SOLUTION CHOSEN BY CBPE CAPITAL
- THE UK JOB MARKET FOR ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE PROFESSIONALS
- FINANCIAL PLANNING FOR SMES DURING 2014
- COHERENCE CAPITAL PARTNERS HIRES PORTFOLIO MANAGER MICHAEL CANNON
- THE TALL GROUP OF COMPANIES
- HOW RETIREMENT PLANNING CAN HELP SMALL BUSINESSES PREPARE FOR THE FUTURE
- EDM GROUP, THE UK’S LEADING INFORMATION MANAGEMENT AND BUSINESS PROCESS MANAGEMENT SERVICES PROVIDER
- Investing In The Data Centre Of The Future
- Be Prepared for the Private Equity Bonanza
- In PE, cash is king, but unfortunately only in the short term
- European Buy & Build activity remains subdued in Q2 2012
- Global private equity activity remains subdued in first half of 2012 as UK bucks trend
Holding Cloud To Account, How Cloud Adds Up In Financial Services
By Dom Poloniecki, General Manager, Western Europe and Sub-Saharan Africa at Nutanix Cloud computing and the deployment of increasingly cloud-native...
What’s in store for Financial Services in 2021?
By Miroslava Betinova, Head of Strategic Sales at PPS If there is anything that 2020 taught us, it is the...
Iron Mountain 2021 Outlook
By Stuart Bernard, VP of Digital Solutions at Iron Mountain The Covid-19 pandemic is continuing to rewrite the rules governing...
Capital Markets: The Last Frontier for Digital Transformation in Financial Services
By Dr. Avtar Singh Sehra, CEO, Nivaura The last decade has seen financial services undergo vast digital transformation. New technologies...
Worldline launches Data as a Service platform for online payments
The new service enables users to do more with their data and is paving the way for a more insightful...
Jack Henry shares six areas of focus for financial institutions in 2021
Reflecting back on 2020, the community banking and credit union industries should be proud of how this unprecedented pandemic and...
Voice Quality Matters: Quarter of Employees Working From Home Still Experiencing Regular Connectivity Issues
-Survey of 1007 SMEs in the UK by Spitfire Network Services Ltd reveals pain points for employees working from home-...
Employee Ownership Trusts increasing in popularity amid a backdrop of continuing uncertainty
With 2020 behind us, the impacts of the COVID-19 Pandemic and Brexit are still being felt throughout the economy, and...
Open Banking: the perfect pandemic tool – Equifax comments
With COVID-19 related financial fallout set to dominate the credit landscape in 2021, Dan Weaver, Open Banking Expert at Equifax...
How can we benefit from mandated e-invoicing?
By Mark Stephens, the CEO of Blackstar Capital Electronic invoicing is at a tipping point. On the one hand, only...