- Caple enables ownership and control
- Why planning and execution is a natural instinct―and why it needs to change
- The Credit Junction Secures $23 Million Equity Investment from Century Equity Partners
- Private equity’s attitude to European healthcare
- Shoosmiths advises Orbis on management buy-out
- Study suggests investing in loans to SMEs may be less risky than high yield corporate bonds
- Software Investor Insight Venture Partners Closes $6.3 Billion Fund X
- Partner Scott Jones Returns to Proskauer
- Akerman: Sub-$1 Billion PE Funds Post Steady Activity in 2018
- Morrison & Foerster Adds Senior Tax Partner In New York
- SuperNova handpicks Europe’s 50 hottest scale-ups with a 100% VC curated line-up
- Morrison & Foerster Hires New Tax Partner To Further Expand Its Reit And Fund Formation Practices
- New appointment for Mercia’s Northern office
- CONNECT MANAGED SERVICES ACQUIRES AMAZON CONNECT PROVIDER COOLHARBOUR AND THE ASSETS OF US BASED UVN
- SEVERAL INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT TEAMS CONTINUE TO BENEFIT FROM JOELSON’S EXPERTISE
- ASSYSTEM TECHNOLOGIES MAKES A MAJOR STRATEGIC MOVE BY ANNOUNCING A TAKEOVER OFFER FOR THE SQS GROUP, A BENCHMARK PLAYER IN DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
- HEC PARIS LAUNCHES PRIVATE EQUITY VALUE CREATION HALL OF FAME AND APPOINTS FIRST INDUCTEE
- MERCIA ANNOUNCES FIRST CLOSING OF EV GROWTH II
- SKI SOLUTIONS COMPLETES SECOND SUCCESSFUL BUYOUT WITH HELP FROM JOELSON
- MASTERING PRIVATE EQUITY AND PRIVATE EQUITY IN ACTION
- CONNECT MANAGED SERVICES ACQUIRES PC-1 TO CREATE £26 MILLION MULTI-PLATFORM CONTACT CENTRE AND MANAGED SERVICES POWERHOUSE
- ASSYSTEM AND ARDIAN HAVE JOINED FORCES TO ACCELERATE THE DEVELOPMENT OF GLOBAL PRODUCT SOLUTIONS (GPS)
- MORRISON & FOERSTER FURTHER BUILDS OUT GLOBAL PRIVATE INVESTMENT FUNDS PRACTICE WITH NEW PARTNER IN LONDON
- MCDERMOTT’S MILAN OFFICE SEES MAJOR BOOST WITH ARRIVAL OF NEW CORPORATE & TRANSACTIONAL TEAM
- MORRISON & FOERSTER FURTHER BUILDS OUT ASIA OFFERING WITH NEW PRIVATE INVESTMENT FUNDS PARTNER IN HONG KONG
- M&A ARTICLE:
- MCDERMOTT WELCOMES DISTINGUISHED FUND FORMATION LAWYER IN NEW YORK
- STROOCK NAMES FIVE NEW PARTNERS AND SPECIAL COUNSEL FOR 2017
- PERIVAN TECHNOLOGY ASPIRES TO FORM THE ESSENTIAL CORE OF ALL REGULATED FINANCIAL AND PROFESSIONAL BUSINESSES
- VOTING BEGINS TO FIND THE 2016 GROWTH CHAMPION OF THE YEAR
- FIRST NAMES GROUP SUCCESSFULLY REFINANCES TO FACILITATE EXCEPTIONAL GROWTH
- MILBANK ADVISES INTERNATIONAL LENDERS IN $775 MILLION ACQUISITION OF MAJOR INDONESIA GOLD & SILVER MINE
- TWO CORPORATE LAWYERS JOIN MORRISON & FOERSTER AS PARTNERS IN LONDON
- HAMPSHIRE TRUST BANK REPORTS SIGNIFICANT GROWTH DURING FIRST FULL YEAR OF TRADING
- FRP ADVISORY EXPANDS INTO DEBT ADVISORY SERVICES
- SSPI TO INDUCT SIX INDUSTRY LEADERS INTO THE SATELLITE HALL OF FAME
- MORRISON & FOERSTER ELECTS 12 PARTNERS
- STANHOPE CAPITAL EXPANDS IN PRIVATE EQUITY
- CAVENDISH LEADS ON THE SALE OF ONE OF THE UK’S FASTEST GROWING TECHNOLOGY COMPANIES, MVF TO BRIDGEPOINT DEVELOPMENT CAPITAL
- COHERENCE CAPITAL PARTNERS HIRES COO & CRO JOHN LOVISOLO
- MORRISON & FOERSTER ELECTS 11 NEW PARTNERS
- LDC TO EXIT LEADING ‘OUT OF HOME’ ADVERTISING OPERATOR OCEAN OUTDOOR
- VENTURE CAPITAL FIRMS SEE THREE TIMES MORE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES THAN PRIVATE EQUITY FIRMS WHO ARE TWICE AS LIKELY TO INVEST AS VCS
- FROST BROOKS DELIVERS FOR PARCEL MONKEY GROUP
- eFRONT INVESTMENT CAFÉ SOLUTION CHOSEN BY CBPE CAPITAL
- THE UK JOB MARKET FOR ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE PROFESSIONALS
- FINANCIAL PLANNING FOR SMES DURING 2014
- COHERENCE CAPITAL PARTNERS HIRES PORTFOLIO MANAGER MICHAEL CANNON
- THE TALL GROUP OF COMPANIES
- HOW RETIREMENT PLANNING CAN HELP SMALL BUSINESSES PREPARE FOR THE FUTURE
- EDM GROUP, THE UK’S LEADING INFORMATION MANAGEMENT AND BUSINESS PROCESS MANAGEMENT SERVICES PROVIDER
- Investing In The Data Centre Of The Future
- Be Prepared for the Private Equity Bonanza
- In PE, cash is king, but unfortunately only in the short term
- European Buy & Build activity remains subdued in Q2 2012
- Global private equity activity remains subdued in first half of 2012 as UK bucks trend
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...
Going branchless: How banks can keep customers coming through the virtual doors
By Richard Kelsey, Head of Software Sales at Backbase Though you might be familiar with the popular seaside town of Newquay,...
Board Report Highlights Complex Decision-Making Process Across Banking and Finance sector
‘The State Of Decision-Making’ report from Board, reveals business decisions made in silos without modern planning tools A third (33%)...
EaseUS Free Data Recovery Software Recover Lost And Erased Documents
Have you anytime inadvertently masterminded erased or lost data from your work territory or PC? In case along these lines,...
Shawbrook Bank “cautiously optimistic” as it Publishes Half Year Report for 2020
Financial performance impacted by the pandemic Expected credit loss (ECL) charges of £45.8 million recognised on loans and advances to customers...
Shining a spotlight on operational resilience and cyber-risk in financial services
By Miles Tappin, VP of EMEA for ThreatConnect, explores why the financial services industry must build a cyber security strategy...
Front line strategies for responding to the COVID-19 crisis: Experiences from legal team leaders around the world
By Diane Dix – General Counsel, Total Safety, Marc Michael – Chief Counsel, Global Dispute Resolution, AES Corp, Tim Williams...