- Caple enables ownership and control
- Why planning and execution is a natural instinct―and why it needs to change
- The Credit Junction Secures $23 Million Equity Investment from Century Equity Partners
- Private equity’s attitude to European healthcare
- Shoosmiths advises Orbis on management buy-out
- Study suggests investing in loans to SMEs may be less risky than high yield corporate bonds
- Software Investor Insight Venture Partners Closes $6.3 Billion Fund X
- Partner Scott Jones Returns to Proskauer
- Akerman: Sub-$1 Billion PE Funds Post Steady Activity in 2018
- Morrison & Foerster Adds Senior Tax Partner In New York
- SuperNova handpicks Europe’s 50 hottest scale-ups with a 100% VC curated line-up
- Morrison & Foerster Hires New Tax Partner To Further Expand Its Reit And Fund Formation Practices
- New appointment for Mercia’s Northern office
- CONNECT MANAGED SERVICES ACQUIRES AMAZON CONNECT PROVIDER COOLHARBOUR AND THE ASSETS OF US BASED UVN
- SEVERAL INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT TEAMS CONTINUE TO BENEFIT FROM JOELSON’S EXPERTISE
- ASSYSTEM TECHNOLOGIES MAKES A MAJOR STRATEGIC MOVE BY ANNOUNCING A TAKEOVER OFFER FOR THE SQS GROUP, A BENCHMARK PLAYER IN DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
- HEC PARIS LAUNCHES PRIVATE EQUITY VALUE CREATION HALL OF FAME AND APPOINTS FIRST INDUCTEE
- MERCIA ANNOUNCES FIRST CLOSING OF EV GROWTH II
- SKI SOLUTIONS COMPLETES SECOND SUCCESSFUL BUYOUT WITH HELP FROM JOELSON
- MASTERING PRIVATE EQUITY AND PRIVATE EQUITY IN ACTION
- CONNECT MANAGED SERVICES ACQUIRES PC-1 TO CREATE £26 MILLION MULTI-PLATFORM CONTACT CENTRE AND MANAGED SERVICES POWERHOUSE
- ASSYSTEM AND ARDIAN HAVE JOINED FORCES TO ACCELERATE THE DEVELOPMENT OF GLOBAL PRODUCT SOLUTIONS (GPS)
- MORRISON & FOERSTER FURTHER BUILDS OUT GLOBAL PRIVATE INVESTMENT FUNDS PRACTICE WITH NEW PARTNER IN LONDON
- MCDERMOTT’S MILAN OFFICE SEES MAJOR BOOST WITH ARRIVAL OF NEW CORPORATE & TRANSACTIONAL TEAM
- MORRISON & FOERSTER FURTHER BUILDS OUT ASIA OFFERING WITH NEW PRIVATE INVESTMENT FUNDS PARTNER IN HONG KONG
- M&A ARTICLE:
- MCDERMOTT WELCOMES DISTINGUISHED FUND FORMATION LAWYER IN NEW YORK
- STROOCK NAMES FIVE NEW PARTNERS AND SPECIAL COUNSEL FOR 2017
- PERIVAN TECHNOLOGY ASPIRES TO FORM THE ESSENTIAL CORE OF ALL REGULATED FINANCIAL AND PROFESSIONAL BUSINESSES
- VOTING BEGINS TO FIND THE 2016 GROWTH CHAMPION OF THE YEAR
- FIRST NAMES GROUP SUCCESSFULLY REFINANCES TO FACILITATE EXCEPTIONAL GROWTH
- MILBANK ADVISES INTERNATIONAL LENDERS IN $775 MILLION ACQUISITION OF MAJOR INDONESIA GOLD & SILVER MINE
- TWO CORPORATE LAWYERS JOIN MORRISON & FOERSTER AS PARTNERS IN LONDON
- HAMPSHIRE TRUST BANK REPORTS SIGNIFICANT GROWTH DURING FIRST FULL YEAR OF TRADING
- FRP ADVISORY EXPANDS INTO DEBT ADVISORY SERVICES
- SSPI TO INDUCT SIX INDUSTRY LEADERS INTO THE SATELLITE HALL OF FAME
- MORRISON & FOERSTER ELECTS 12 PARTNERS
- STANHOPE CAPITAL EXPANDS IN PRIVATE EQUITY
- CAVENDISH LEADS ON THE SALE OF ONE OF THE UK’S FASTEST GROWING TECHNOLOGY COMPANIES, MVF TO BRIDGEPOINT DEVELOPMENT CAPITAL
- COHERENCE CAPITAL PARTNERS HIRES COO & CRO JOHN LOVISOLO
- MORRISON & FOERSTER ELECTS 11 NEW PARTNERS
- LDC TO EXIT LEADING ‘OUT OF HOME’ ADVERTISING OPERATOR OCEAN OUTDOOR
- VENTURE CAPITAL FIRMS SEE THREE TIMES MORE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES THAN PRIVATE EQUITY FIRMS WHO ARE TWICE AS LIKELY TO INVEST AS VCS
- FROST BROOKS DELIVERS FOR PARCEL MONKEY GROUP
- eFRONT INVESTMENT CAFÉ SOLUTION CHOSEN BY CBPE CAPITAL
- THE UK JOB MARKET FOR ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE PROFESSIONALS
- FINANCIAL PLANNING FOR SMES DURING 2014
- COHERENCE CAPITAL PARTNERS HIRES PORTFOLIO MANAGER MICHAEL CANNON
- THE TALL GROUP OF COMPANIES
- HOW RETIREMENT PLANNING CAN HELP SMALL BUSINESSES PREPARE FOR THE FUTURE
- EDM GROUP, THE UK’S LEADING INFORMATION MANAGEMENT AND BUSINESS PROCESS MANAGEMENT SERVICES PROVIDER
- Investing In The Data Centre Of The Future
- Be Prepared for the Private Equity Bonanza
- In PE, cash is king, but unfortunately only in the short term
- European Buy & Build activity remains subdued in Q2 2012
- Global private equity activity remains subdued in first half of 2012 as UK bucks trend
Entersekt provides clarity on Secure Remote Commerce authentication techniques for financial institutions
New whitepaper from Mercator available: Revisiting Authentication in the Age of SRC and EMV 3-D Secure Is it time for...
Thinking Long-Term When Your Shareholders Won’t Let You
By MaryLee Sachs, US CEO, Brandpie In a recent study of nearly 700 CEOs across the US and Europe, my...
Are clients truly getting value from their BR solution?
By Matt Dickens, Senior Business Development Director at Ingenious Financial planners and wealth managers strive to deliver on the needs...
New TransUnion Study Finds Smooth Digital Transactions “Essential to Business Survival” During and After Pandemic
Economist Intelligence Unit report for TransUnion highlights the crucial role emerging technologies will play in balancing fraud prevention and customer...
How technology has made us communicate better in crisis
By Pete Hanlon, CTO of Moneypenny COVID-19 has taught us a lot. We have embraced technology, some might say, survived...
Futureproofing Your Credit Management Now
By Marieke Saeij, CEO, Onguard The pandemic has forced a shift in day-to-day operations for the majority of businesses. In...
Will covid-19 end the dominance of the big four?
By Campbell Shaw, Head of Bank Partnerships, Cardlytics Across the country, we are readjusting to refreshed restrictions on our daily...
Why cybercriminals have ‘Gone Vishing’ during the COVID-19 Pandemic
More than 215,000 vishing attempts in the last year alone As new coronavirus restrictions look set to confine much of...
Risk Mitigation vs. Risk Avoidance: Why FIs Need to Maintain Risk Appetite and Not Place All Bets on De-Risking
De-risking aims to protect financial institutions from the increasing pressures placed by regulators and threats, associated with clients operating in...
Using AI to identify public sector fraud
When it comes to audits in the public sector, both accountability and transparency are essential. Not only is the public...