- New Study: 64% of People Trust a Robot More Than Their Manager
- Brits wary of new technology in banking, despite high demand
- Managing business risk in the digital economy
- Patches, data and patient security
- Authentication: Keeping customer payment information safe in a digital age
- Emerging fintech innovations set to influence SME lending in 2019
- Outsourcing your payroll: how to choose the best provider for your business
- Connected Banking: The Industry’s Spoon Full of Sugar
- BeecherMadden find that women now make up 18% of the cyber security industry
- Automotive Cybersecurity Market to grow at 23.5% CAGR from 2018 to 2024
- Securing $10 Trillion in International Financial Transactions Through Operational Independence
- Cyber is the new front line in modern economic warfare
- CA Technologies Study Reveals Significant Gap in Perception of State of Digital Trust Between UK Consumers and Organisations
- ENTERPRISE MOBILITY SUMMIT 2018
- How can traditional players close the gap on challenger banks?
- Tik Tok Enhances Privacy and Safety Features
- When AI, big data, ethics and human rights converge
- 5 Ways CFO and CIO collaboration can benefit the business
- Kickstarting GDPR compliance (if you didn’t quite make the deadline)
- Navetti Completes Successful SOC 1 Type II and SOC 2 Type II Audit Examination
- The Challenges Driving Demand for High Performance, In-Memory Computing Infrastructure
- TrustArc to Offer IAPP Privacy Core® GDPR Training to Address Compliance Requirements
- Kroll Launches Data Protection Officer Consultancy Services Ahead of GDPR
- Six tips to make your airdrop a success
- Perkins Coie Strengthens China Practice with Addition of Partners
- Digital Payments and the Retailer
- Why Traditional Banks Need DevOps to Remain Competitive
- Delivering a pain-free BYOD experience for everyone
- Aion Launches First Blockchain Interoperability Platform
- We need to talk about DNA data privacy
- Blockchain – think before you leap
- Government Of Andhra Pradesh Signs An Mou With Shivom On Emerging Technologies Like Blockchain Technology In The Area Of Fintech & Healthtech
- HITACHI CONSULTING ONE OF THE FIRST TO ACHIEVE UK DATA PROTECTION CERTIFICATION
- TRUATA DELIVERS NEXT-GENERATION DATA PROTECTION AND ANALYTICS TO EUROPE
- NEW PARTNERS JOIN CHARTER OF TRUST TO PROTECT CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE
- A REVIEW OF CANADA’S PROPOSED CHANGES TO ITS ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING AND ANTI-TERRORIST FINANCING REGIME
- THE IMPORTANCE OF ONLINE BANKING SECURITY
- OPEN BANKING: WHAT’S CERTAIN, WHAT’S NOT
- 8 MAJOR BENEFITS OF CLOUD TECHNOLOGY FOR CLIENT LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT
- BTL(TM) FILES PATENTS ON CONNECTED BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM INTERBIT(TM) AND UNDERLYING HYPERVISOR ARCHITECTURE
- DESJARDINS: DRIVING GLOBAL PAYMENT ACCEPTANCE INTEROPERABILITY WITH NEXO STANDARDS
- POST M&A INTEGRATION SYNDROME: SIX WARNING SIGNS
- PRIVITAR CLOSES $16M IN SERIES A FUNDING AS BUSINESSES TURN TO DATA PRIVACY TECHNOLOGY
- HOW C-LEVEL EXECUTIVES CAN LEAD THE WAY IN CYBERSECURITY
- “PROMOTING FINANCIAL INCLUSION WITH SAFE AND SECURE CORRESPONDENT BANKING”
- STANDARD FOR DATA PROTECTION REVISED TO ADDRESS EVER-INCREASING THREATS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
- COULD CASB HELP BANKS GET TO CLOUD 9?
- HONG KONG’S GINI LAUNCHES INNOVATIVE CUSTOMER LOYALTY APP WITH EWISE
- PSD2 AND BEYOND: WHY THE CLOUD IS KEY TO KEEPING BANKS AGILE
- CLOUDERA CONTINUES GLOBAL MOMENTUM IN FINANCIAL SERVICES SECTOR
- BBVA WORKS WITH AMAZON WEB SERVICES TO ACCELERATE THE BBVA GROUP’S TRANSFORMATION
- GDPR, BREXIT AND THE NEW FACE OF COMPLIANCE
- DELL SONICWALL PREVIEWS CLOUD SECURITY MANAGEMENT SOLUTION AT PEAK16 PARTNER CONFERENCE
- THE MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQS) ON THE CYPRUS CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT PROGRAM
- UNLOCKING THE POWER OF DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION: FREEING IT FROM LEGACY CONSTRAINTS
- TOP 10 DEVELOPMENTS/HEADLINES IN TRADE SECRET, COMPUTER FRAUD, AND NON-COMPETE LAW IN 2015
- DATA PROTECTION V2.0 AND ITS IMPLICATIONS FOR BANKS INTRODUCTION
- EGYPT’S BANKING SECTOR: INVESTING IN TECHNOLOGY
- FIRST, PREMIUM ECONOMY OR ECONOMY: CHOOSING THE RIGHT CLASS FOR YOUR DATA
- FINANCIAL SERVICES: TECHNOLOGY IS A BUSINESS INNOVATION ENGINE
- BECRYPT SIGNS NEW CERTIFIED RESELLER IN US AS DEMAND FOR CYBER SECURITY INCREASES
- INTELLINX CERTIFIED FOR ISO 27001; HIGHEST STANDARD FOR SECURE OPERATIONS
- LEVERAGING BIG DATA TO REVOLUTIONISE FRAUD DETECTION
- NEARLY TWO IN THREE COMPANIES ARE UNDERGOING A MAJOR IT TRANSFORMATION, ACCORDING TO NEW SURVEY FROM PROTIVITI
- DATA COLLECTION & DIGITAL ADVERTISING IN FINANCIAL SERVICES
- Managing bring your own device
- The Top 5 Brilliant things the Cloud Can Deliver – If You Get Your Security Right
- Harnessing the Power of Big Data Requires a Pragmatic Approach
Reconnecting the retail brain: learning from the octopus
By John Malpass, Retail Consultancy Practice Lead at Teradata An octopus has nine brains: one for each tentacle and plus one at...
How robotic technology will disrupt the manufacturing industry
By Marga Hoek, author of The Trillion Dollar Shift Robotics technology has the potential to disrupt industries across all sectors...
RPA, the software robots that finance and banking professionals need to hear about.
By Rory Gray, Vice President of Sales at leading software automation firm, UiPath, explains what role Robotic Process Automation (RPA)...
The rise of nomadic work: how to turn your remote team into a creative force
By Paige Erickson, EMEA MD, Workfront During the first stage of the lockdown in the spring, almost half of Brits...
The value of digital identity in payments
By Vince Graziani, CEO, IDEX Biometrics ASA In ever more challenging times, the payments industry needs to maintain trust by...
Consumers in the COVID era can learn to embrace strong customer authentication
By Ed Whitehead, Signifyd managing director, EMEA The changes that COVID-19 has caused in rapid succession make it hard to...
How NatWest used social media to better target its communications
By DuBose Cole, Head of Strategy, VaynerMedia London For banks, it is imperative to reach their existing – and potential...
It’s time to press ‘reset’ on travel and expense processes
By Rudy Daniello, EVP of Corporations, Amadeus Travel & Expenses(T&E) is a large spend category for companies across the globe....
Covid-19 and the rise of remote payment fraud: how do we catch a digital thief?
By Evgenia Loginova, co-founder and co-CEO of Radar Payments Covid -19 is finding different ways to hurt our finances –...
Effective financial planning will secure businesses a certain future
By Simon Bittlestone, CEO of financial analytics company Metapraxis 2020 has been an unpredictable year, bringing further volatility to already...