- New Study: 64% of People Trust a Robot More Than Their Manager
- Brits wary of new technology in banking, despite high demand
- Managing business risk in the digital economy
- Patches, data and patient security
- Authentication: Keeping customer payment information safe in a digital age
- Emerging fintech innovations set to influence SME lending in 2019
- Outsourcing your payroll: how to choose the best provider for your business
- Connected Banking: The Industry’s Spoon Full of Sugar
- BeecherMadden find that women now make up 18% of the cyber security industry
- Automotive Cybersecurity Market to grow at 23.5% CAGR from 2018 to 2024
- Securing $10 Trillion in International Financial Transactions Through Operational Independence
- Cyber is the new front line in modern economic warfare
- CA Technologies Study Reveals Significant Gap in Perception of State of Digital Trust Between UK Consumers and Organisations
- ENTERPRISE MOBILITY SUMMIT 2018
- How can traditional players close the gap on challenger banks?
- Tik Tok Enhances Privacy and Safety Features
- When AI, big data, ethics and human rights converge
- 5 Ways CFO and CIO collaboration can benefit the business
- Kickstarting GDPR compliance (if you didn’t quite make the deadline)
- Navetti Completes Successful SOC 1 Type II and SOC 2 Type II Audit Examination
- The Challenges Driving Demand for High Performance, In-Memory Computing Infrastructure
- TrustArc to Offer IAPP Privacy Core® GDPR Training to Address Compliance Requirements
- Kroll Launches Data Protection Officer Consultancy Services Ahead of GDPR
- Six tips to make your airdrop a success
- Perkins Coie Strengthens China Practice with Addition of Partners
- Digital Payments and the Retailer
- Why Traditional Banks Need DevOps to Remain Competitive
- Delivering a pain-free BYOD experience for everyone
- Aion Launches First Blockchain Interoperability Platform
- We need to talk about DNA data privacy
- Blockchain – think before you leap
- Government Of Andhra Pradesh Signs An Mou With Shivom On Emerging Technologies Like Blockchain Technology In The Area Of Fintech & Healthtech
- HITACHI CONSULTING ONE OF THE FIRST TO ACHIEVE UK DATA PROTECTION CERTIFICATION
- TRUATA DELIVERS NEXT-GENERATION DATA PROTECTION AND ANALYTICS TO EUROPE
- NEW PARTNERS JOIN CHARTER OF TRUST TO PROTECT CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE
- A REVIEW OF CANADA’S PROPOSED CHANGES TO ITS ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING AND ANTI-TERRORIST FINANCING REGIME
- THE IMPORTANCE OF ONLINE BANKING SECURITY
- OPEN BANKING: WHAT’S CERTAIN, WHAT’S NOT
- 8 MAJOR BENEFITS OF CLOUD TECHNOLOGY FOR CLIENT LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT
- BTL(TM) FILES PATENTS ON CONNECTED BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM INTERBIT(TM) AND UNDERLYING HYPERVISOR ARCHITECTURE
- DESJARDINS: DRIVING GLOBAL PAYMENT ACCEPTANCE INTEROPERABILITY WITH NEXO STANDARDS
- POST M&A INTEGRATION SYNDROME: SIX WARNING SIGNS
- PRIVITAR CLOSES $16M IN SERIES A FUNDING AS BUSINESSES TURN TO DATA PRIVACY TECHNOLOGY
- HOW C-LEVEL EXECUTIVES CAN LEAD THE WAY IN CYBERSECURITY
- “PROMOTING FINANCIAL INCLUSION WITH SAFE AND SECURE CORRESPONDENT BANKING”
- STANDARD FOR DATA PROTECTION REVISED TO ADDRESS EVER-INCREASING THREATS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
- COULD CASB HELP BANKS GET TO CLOUD 9?
- HONG KONG’S GINI LAUNCHES INNOVATIVE CUSTOMER LOYALTY APP WITH EWISE
- PSD2 AND BEYOND: WHY THE CLOUD IS KEY TO KEEPING BANKS AGILE
- CLOUDERA CONTINUES GLOBAL MOMENTUM IN FINANCIAL SERVICES SECTOR
- BBVA WORKS WITH AMAZON WEB SERVICES TO ACCELERATE THE BBVA GROUP’S TRANSFORMATION
- GDPR, BREXIT AND THE NEW FACE OF COMPLIANCE
- DELL SONICWALL PREVIEWS CLOUD SECURITY MANAGEMENT SOLUTION AT PEAK16 PARTNER CONFERENCE
- THE MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQS) ON THE CYPRUS CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT PROGRAM
- UNLOCKING THE POWER OF DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION: FREEING IT FROM LEGACY CONSTRAINTS
- TOP 10 DEVELOPMENTS/HEADLINES IN TRADE SECRET, COMPUTER FRAUD, AND NON-COMPETE LAW IN 2015
- DATA PROTECTION V2.0 AND ITS IMPLICATIONS FOR BANKS INTRODUCTION
- EGYPT’S BANKING SECTOR: INVESTING IN TECHNOLOGY
- FIRST, PREMIUM ECONOMY OR ECONOMY: CHOOSING THE RIGHT CLASS FOR YOUR DATA
- FINANCIAL SERVICES: TECHNOLOGY IS A BUSINESS INNOVATION ENGINE
- BECRYPT SIGNS NEW CERTIFIED RESELLER IN US AS DEMAND FOR CYBER SECURITY INCREASES
- INTELLINX CERTIFIED FOR ISO 27001; HIGHEST STANDARD FOR SECURE OPERATIONS
- LEVERAGING BIG DATA TO REVOLUTIONISE FRAUD DETECTION
- NEARLY TWO IN THREE COMPANIES ARE UNDERGOING A MAJOR IT TRANSFORMATION, ACCORDING TO NEW SURVEY FROM PROTIVITI
- DATA COLLECTION & DIGITAL ADVERTISING IN FINANCIAL SERVICES
- Managing bring your own device
- The Top 5 Brilliant things the Cloud Can Deliver – If You Get Your Security Right
- Harnessing the Power of Big Data Requires a Pragmatic Approach
The Beaconsoft story and introducing its one-of-a-kind digital campaign intelligence platform
By Nigel Bridges, founding CEO of Beaconsoft Limited What were you doing prior to setting up Beaconsoft? Before setting up...
Top 8 Tax Scams to Watch Out For
It is tax time and that means finding the best way to file your taxes and to get a refund...
Hisham Itani and Resource Group Recognized in the 2020 Global Banking & Finance Awards®
Global Banking & Finance Review has awarded Hisham Itani the Chairman and CEO of Resource Group, Technology CEO of the...
Euro zone business activity shrank in January as lockdowns hit services
By Jonathan Cable LONDON (Reuters) – Economic activity in the euro zone shrank markedly in January as lockdown restrictions to...
Volkswagen’s profit halves, but deliveries recovering
BERLIN (Reuters) – Volkswagen reported a nearly 50% drop in its 2020 adjusted operating profit on Friday but said car...
Global chip shortage hits China’s bitcoin mining sector
By Samuel Shen and Alun John SHANGHAI/HONG KONG (Reuters) – A global chip shortage is choking the production of machines...
Iran’s oil exports rise ‘significantly’ despite sanctions, minister says
DUBAI/LONDON (Reuters) – Iran’s oil exports have climbed in recent months and its sales of petroleum products to foreign buyers...
Nissan to source more UK batteries as part of Brexit deal ‘opportunity’
By Costas Pitas LONDON (Reuters) – Nissan will source more batteries from Britain to avoid tariffs on electric cars after...
Muted recovery for UK retailers in December ends worst year on record
By David Milliken and Andy Bruce LONDON (Reuters) – British retailers struggled to recover in December from a partial coronavirus...
Chinese phone maker Honor partners with key chip suppliers after Huawei split
By David Kirton SHENZHEN, China (Reuters) – Chinese budget phone maker Honor said on Friday it had signed partnerships with...