- Liquidnet Appoints Cheryl Knopp as General Counsel
- Michael Best Expands with Combination of Modus Law
- Perkins Coie Adds Two Commercial Litigation Partners in New York
- King & Spalding Adds Class Action Litigators to its Chicago and Los Angeles Offices
- Stroock Continues Lateral Growth with Addition of Two Partners in New York and Washington, D.C.
- First Online Marketplace Devoted Exclusively to American-Made Goods Now Open for Business
- Top-Ranked Team of Restructuring Lawyers to Join O’Melveny in New York
- NEA Promotes Longtime Operations Leaders Tim Schaller And Louis Citron, Welcomes Crystal Huang As Principal
- Private Equity Veteran Thomas Roberts To Launch New Fund
- Former Head of Bank Regulatory Practice, Thomas Ko, Joins Stroock
- Venable’s West Coast Intellectual Property Litigation Practice Continues to Grow with the Addition of Sarah Brooks
- Seyfarth Adds Labor & Employment Partner Scott Nelson in Houston
- Former U.S. Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates Rejoins King & Spalding
- Longford Capital Adds to its Team of Experienced Litigators
- BAKERHOSTETLER ELECTS PAUL SCHMIDT TO CHAIR, EFFECTIVE JANUARY 1, 2019
- KING & SPALDING BOOSTS IP PRACTICE WITH ADDITION OF LITIGATOR THOMAS FRIEL
- BAKERHOSTETLER ADDS ENERGY LITIGATION AND REGULATORY LAWYER IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
- GRANT & EISENHOFER LAUNCHES INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LITIGATION PRACTICE, LED BY NOTED PATENT-TRADE SECRETS TRIAL LAWYER ERIC EVAIN
- STROOCK ELEVATES 11 NEW PARTNERS AND SPECIAL COUNSEL
- CEBILE CAPITAL EXPANDS NORTH AMERICAN CAPABILITY WITH NEW YORK OFFICE
- BAKERHOSTETLER ADDS CHAMBERS-RANKED HEALTHCARE ATTORNEY TO GROWING NATIONAL PRACTICE
- ANNE GERSON JOINS VENABLE’S NONPROFIT ORGANIZATIONS PRACTICE
- BAKERHOSTETLER ADDS PATENT LITIGATION TEAM IN CHICAGO OFFICE
- MORRISON & FOERSTER ADDS SIX LITIGATORS TO ITS INDUSTRY-LEADING IP LITIGATION GROUP IN SAN FRANCISCO
- REAL ESTATE LAWYER TYLER STRADLING JOINS SEYFARTH
- LITIGATOR JAMAICA SZELIGA JOINS SEYFARTH’S INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY PRACTICE IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
- TARTER KRINSKY & DROGIN LAUNCHES WHITE COLLAR & GOVERNMENT INVESTIGATIONS PRACTICE WITH ADDITION OF PROMINENT PARTNER MICHAEL GRUDBERG
- BAKERHOSTETLER ANNOUNCES 12 NEW PARTNERS
- STROOCK NAMES FIVE NEW PARTNERS AND SPECIAL COUNSEL FOR 2017
- GATTAI MINOLI AGOSTINELLI & PARTNERS
- FEDERAL PROSECUTOR AND SECURITIES AND COMMODITIES FRAUD TASK FORCE CHIEF KATHERINE GOLDSTEIN JOINS MILBANK
- BAKERHOSTETLER NAMES NEW CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
- SEYFARTH ADDS REAL ESTATE LAWYER THOMAS GALLI IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
- ROBERT ISACKSON, EXPERIENCED FIRST CHAIR IP LITIGATOR, JOINS VENABLE’S NEW YORK OFFICE AS PARTNER
- BOSTON LABOR LAWYER ROBERT FISHER JOINS SEYFARTH
- INTERNATIONAL ARBITRATION LAWYER AND FORMER FEDERAL PROSECUTOR JOINS BAKERHOSTETLER
- BAKERHOSTETLER STRENGTHENS LITIGATION PRACTICE IN THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST
- U.S. ATTORNEY STEVEN M. DETTELBACH REJOINS BAKERHOSTETLER AS CO-LEADER OF WHITE COLLAR DEFENSE AND CORPORATE INVESTIGATIONS TEAM
- POE LEGGETTE NAMED MANAGING PARTNER OF BAKERHOSTETLER’S DENVER OFFICE
- GLOBAL LITIGATION FUNDER BENTHAM IMF NAMES CHIEF MARKETING MANAGER
- SEYFARTH EXPANDS LITIGATION DEPARTMENT IN BOSTON WITH NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED ANTITRUST AND FRANCHISE GROUP
- MORRISON & FOERSTER PARTNER LASHANN DEARCY HALL NOMINATED TO U.S. DISTRICT COURT
- BAKERHOSTETLER CONTINUES EXPANSION OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY GROUP
- HUGHES HUBBARD ADDS TWO STRONG IP PARTNERS IN NY WITH SERIOUS PATENT TRIAL BACKGROUNDS
- LEADING ENERGY ATTORNEY L. POE LEGGETTE JOINS BAKERHOSTETLER
- ORRICK ADDS LEADING TECH IPO LAWYER
- FORMER SEC CO-DIRECTOR OF ENFORCEMENT GEORGE CANELLOS TO RETURN TO MILBANK AS GLOBAL HEAD OF LITIGATION
- TOP GOVERNMENT FCPA PROSECUTOR CHARLES DUROSS TO JOIN MORRISON & FOERSTER FROM DOJ; WILL LEAD GLOBAL ANTI-CORRUPTION PRACTICE
Technology: the saving grace of the month-end headache in financial reporting
By Tiffany Newkirk, Financial Solutions Manager at SplashBI The end of the month is a challenging time for many accountants and...
Entersekt provides clarity on Secure Remote Commerce authentication techniques for financial institutions
New whitepaper from Mercator available: Revisiting Authentication in the Age of SRC and EMV 3-D Secure Is it time for...
Thinking Long-Term When Your Shareholders Won’t Let You
By MaryLee Sachs, US CEO, Brandpie In a recent study of nearly 700 CEOs across the US and Europe, my...
Are clients truly getting value from their BR solution?
By Matt Dickens, Senior Business Development Director at Ingenious Financial planners and wealth managers strive to deliver on the needs...
New TransUnion Study Finds Smooth Digital Transactions “Essential to Business Survival” During and After Pandemic
Economist Intelligence Unit report for TransUnion highlights the crucial role emerging technologies will play in balancing fraud prevention and customer...
How technology has made us communicate better in crisis
By Pete Hanlon, CTO of Moneypenny COVID-19 has taught us a lot. We have embraced technology, some might say, survived...
Futureproofing Your Credit Management Now
By Marieke Saeij, CEO, Onguard The pandemic has forced a shift in day-to-day operations for the majority of businesses. In...
Will covid-19 end the dominance of the big four?
By Campbell Shaw, Head of Bank Partnerships, Cardlytics Across the country, we are readjusting to refreshed restrictions on our daily...
Why cybercriminals have ‘Gone Vishing’ during the COVID-19 Pandemic
More than 215,000 vishing attempts in the last year alone As new coronavirus restrictions look set to confine much of...
Risk Mitigation vs. Risk Avoidance: Why FIs Need to Maintain Risk Appetite and Not Place All Bets on De-Risking
De-risking aims to protect financial institutions from the increasing pressures placed by regulators and threats, associated with clients operating in...