- Liquidnet Appoints Cheryl Knopp as General Counsel
- Michael Best Expands with Combination of Modus Law
- Perkins Coie Adds Two Commercial Litigation Partners in New York
- King & Spalding Adds Class Action Litigators to its Chicago and Los Angeles Offices
- Stroock Continues Lateral Growth with Addition of Two Partners in New York and Washington, D.C.
- First Online Marketplace Devoted Exclusively to American-Made Goods Now Open for Business
- Top-Ranked Team of Restructuring Lawyers to Join O’Melveny in New York
- NEA Promotes Longtime Operations Leaders Tim Schaller And Louis Citron, Welcomes Crystal Huang As Principal
- Private Equity Veteran Thomas Roberts To Launch New Fund
- Former Head of Bank Regulatory Practice, Thomas Ko, Joins Stroock
- Venable’s West Coast Intellectual Property Litigation Practice Continues to Grow with the Addition of Sarah Brooks
- Seyfarth Adds Labor & Employment Partner Scott Nelson in Houston
- Former U.S. Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates Rejoins King & Spalding
- Longford Capital Adds to its Team of Experienced Litigators
- BAKERHOSTETLER ELECTS PAUL SCHMIDT TO CHAIR, EFFECTIVE JANUARY 1, 2019
- KING & SPALDING BOOSTS IP PRACTICE WITH ADDITION OF LITIGATOR THOMAS FRIEL
- BAKERHOSTETLER ADDS ENERGY LITIGATION AND REGULATORY LAWYER IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
- GRANT & EISENHOFER LAUNCHES INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LITIGATION PRACTICE, LED BY NOTED PATENT-TRADE SECRETS TRIAL LAWYER ERIC EVAIN
- STROOCK ELEVATES 11 NEW PARTNERS AND SPECIAL COUNSEL
- CEBILE CAPITAL EXPANDS NORTH AMERICAN CAPABILITY WITH NEW YORK OFFICE
- BAKERHOSTETLER ADDS CHAMBERS-RANKED HEALTHCARE ATTORNEY TO GROWING NATIONAL PRACTICE
- ANNE GERSON JOINS VENABLE’S NONPROFIT ORGANIZATIONS PRACTICE
- BAKERHOSTETLER ADDS PATENT LITIGATION TEAM IN CHICAGO OFFICE
- MORRISON & FOERSTER ADDS SIX LITIGATORS TO ITS INDUSTRY-LEADING IP LITIGATION GROUP IN SAN FRANCISCO
- REAL ESTATE LAWYER TYLER STRADLING JOINS SEYFARTH
- LITIGATOR JAMAICA SZELIGA JOINS SEYFARTH’S INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY PRACTICE IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
- TARTER KRINSKY & DROGIN LAUNCHES WHITE COLLAR & GOVERNMENT INVESTIGATIONS PRACTICE WITH ADDITION OF PROMINENT PARTNER MICHAEL GRUDBERG
- BAKERHOSTETLER ANNOUNCES 12 NEW PARTNERS
- STROOCK NAMES FIVE NEW PARTNERS AND SPECIAL COUNSEL FOR 2017
- GATTAI MINOLI AGOSTINELLI & PARTNERS
- FEDERAL PROSECUTOR AND SECURITIES AND COMMODITIES FRAUD TASK FORCE CHIEF KATHERINE GOLDSTEIN JOINS MILBANK
- BAKERHOSTETLER NAMES NEW CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
- SEYFARTH ADDS REAL ESTATE LAWYER THOMAS GALLI IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
- ROBERT ISACKSON, EXPERIENCED FIRST CHAIR IP LITIGATOR, JOINS VENABLE’S NEW YORK OFFICE AS PARTNER
- BOSTON LABOR LAWYER ROBERT FISHER JOINS SEYFARTH
- INTERNATIONAL ARBITRATION LAWYER AND FORMER FEDERAL PROSECUTOR JOINS BAKERHOSTETLER
- BAKERHOSTETLER STRENGTHENS LITIGATION PRACTICE IN THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST
- U.S. ATTORNEY STEVEN M. DETTELBACH REJOINS BAKERHOSTETLER AS CO-LEADER OF WHITE COLLAR DEFENSE AND CORPORATE INVESTIGATIONS TEAM
- POE LEGGETTE NAMED MANAGING PARTNER OF BAKERHOSTETLER’S DENVER OFFICE
- GLOBAL LITIGATION FUNDER BENTHAM IMF NAMES CHIEF MARKETING MANAGER
- SEYFARTH EXPANDS LITIGATION DEPARTMENT IN BOSTON WITH NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED ANTITRUST AND FRANCHISE GROUP
- MORRISON & FOERSTER PARTNER LASHANN DEARCY HALL NOMINATED TO U.S. DISTRICT COURT
- BAKERHOSTETLER CONTINUES EXPANSION OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY GROUP
- HUGHES HUBBARD ADDS TWO STRONG IP PARTNERS IN NY WITH SERIOUS PATENT TRIAL BACKGROUNDS
- LEADING ENERGY ATTORNEY L. POE LEGGETTE JOINS BAKERHOSTETLER
- ORRICK ADDS LEADING TECH IPO LAWYER
- FORMER SEC CO-DIRECTOR OF ENFORCEMENT GEORGE CANELLOS TO RETURN TO MILBANK AS GLOBAL HEAD OF LITIGATION
- TOP GOVERNMENT FCPA PROSECUTOR CHARLES DUROSS TO JOIN MORRISON & FOERSTER FROM DOJ; WILL LEAD GLOBAL ANTI-CORRUPTION PRACTICE
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...