- An integrated approach for cross-border stress testing compliance
- Coinbase and Caspian Partner to drive institutional participation in Crypto
- CFH Clearing integrates new technology to strengthen liquidity offering
- Scope assigns initial issuer rating of B+ to JSC Lisi Lake Development, Outlook Stable
- Scope Ratings affirms its issuer rating of BBB-/Stable on Germany-based Franz Haniel & Cie. GmbH
- Italy misses opportunity to boost covered bond market
- HSBC strategy update: positive for credit investors
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Takes a Giant Leap Forward With Blockchain Infusion
- PROREIT records strong first quarter 2018 results
- Blockchain Technology Adoption Across Businesses are Growing FinancialBuzz.com News Commentary
- NEW NETTING INITIATIVE ADDRESSES $10 TRILLION-PER-DAY INTERBANK PAYMENTS FLOWS
- CEBILE CAPITAL EXPANDS NORTH AMERICAN CAPABILITY WITH NEW YORK OFFICE
- MIFID II: UNBUNDLING LESSONS FROM OTHER INDUSTRIES
- MOODY’S: EMEA COMPANIES’ SEARCH FOR REVENUE AND MARGIN GROWTH WILL DRIVE M&A INTO 2018
- CURRENT BANKING TRENDS IN MACEDONIA
- IGTB’S PAYMENTS SERVICES HUB – FAQ
- HAMPSHIRE TRUST BANK REPORTS SIGNIFICANT GROWTH IN H1 2016
- WHAT’S NEXT FOR THE EU BANKING SECTOR?
- BANK OF CYPRUS UK CHOOSES LOMBARD RISK TO REPLACE EXISTING REGULATORY REPORTING SOLUTION
- MOVING TOWARDS A NEW REGULATORY PEAK
- RISK MANAGEMET IN STOPANSKA BANKA A.D. BITOLA – A PREREQUISITE FOR LONG TERM FINANCIAL STABILITY AND PROFITABILITY
- Banking in Macedonia
- THE IMPACT OF STRESS TESTING ON THE INDUSTRY AND ECONOMY
- THE IMPACT OF NEW BANKING REGULATIONS ON CONTROLLING AND REPORTING SYSTEMS
- CATALYST WELCOME CPMI-IOSCO FMI RECOVERY GUIDANCE – BUT CALL ON CCPS AND REGULATORS TO ENSURE FULL AND SWIFT IMPLEMENTATION
- TULLETT PREBON AND PARTHIAN PARTNERS SIGN EXCLUSIVE JOINT VENTURE IN NIGERIA
- FIDESSA EMPOWERS INVESTMENT MANAGERS WITH COMPREHENSIVE BUSINESS WORKFLOW
- GETTING READY FOR CRD IV: A GUIDE
- Wolters Kluwer Financial Services Selected by Mizuho International plc for Basel III Reporting
- Case study for Torstone Technology
- The Basel III compliance conundrum
- The rise of Project Bonds and Sukuk as part of debt financing in the Middle East
- The Moneyball Approach to Big Data
- What is meant by Pulse Seismic Data (PSD)
- Penzijní Fond Komerční banky – A force to be reckoned within the Czech Pension fund Industry
- Dodd-Frank, Basel III and Solvency II will continue to dominate global regulatory landscape in 2012 say Wolters Kluwer Financial Services
- Emerging market trade and the continued rise of correspondent banking
- How People Think and How it Matters
- We provide fast, efficient service
- MTS launches electronic market for UK Government bonds
- The challenges of the European financial sector
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...