- Why SMEs are outsourcing more and more
- Financial technology trends for 2019
- Binary.com: The story of the Bull and the Bear
- AerCap Holdings N.V. Reports Financial Results for the Third Quarter 2018 and Announces New Share Repurchase Program
- EY reports record global revenues of US$34.8b in 2018
- Scope upgrades Austrian mortgage covered bonds issued by Bank Burgenland and Wüstenrot to AAA
- Boeing, SparkCognition to shape the future of travel and transport
- Australian Financial Advisory Firm Expands Machine Learning Capabilities with Vertiv
- Financial Services Firms Pledge To Increase Technology Investment
- Aligned Energy Underscores Power of Adaptability; Performance with Industry Leaders
- EU’s $24 Billion AI Investment Signals Healthcare Big Data Boom
- The wary canary and the LIBOR OIS spread
- The Moorad Choudhry Anthology Past, Present and Future Principles of Banking and Finance
- INFINIDAT ACCELERATES STORAGE LEADERSHIP AND DOUBLES EMEA REVENUE GROWTH IN 2017
- THE DATA FORTRESS HAS ITS DRAWBACKS
- MADE SIMPLE GUIDE ON CASHFLOW DRIVEN INVESTMENT PUBLISHED BY PLSA
- GRANT & EISENHOFER LAUNCHES ESG INSTITUTE TO HELP GUIDE GLOBAL INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS IN SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE AND SUSTAINABLE INVESTMENT
- WHY NETWORK TRANSFORMATION IS KEY FOR MOBILE BANKING STRATEGIES
- HCL ACQUIRES AUTOMATION–DRIVEN DATA MANAGEMENT PLATFORM TO HELP CLIENTS ACCELERATE DATA INTEGRATION AND MIGRATION
- OMAN ARAB BANK SELECTS FINASTRA FOR RETAIL BANKING TO FUTURE-PROOF ITS BUSINESS
- VALENS RESEARCH SIGNS WITH TULLETT PREBON INFORMATION FOR THE DISTRIBUTION OF GLOBAL EQUITY AND CREDIT ANALYTICS DATA
- INVESTMENT CONSIDERATIONS FOR 2017 FROM CAMRADATA
- PICKING YOUR MOMENT – WHY 2017 WILL PROVIDE THE PERFECT CONDITIONS FOR SELLING A BUSINESS
- AREAM AND GREENTALE CAPITAL ESTABLISH JOINT VENTURE SPECIALISING IN INVESTMENTS IN RENEWABLE ENERGY
- BREXIT UPDATE: WHAT’S NEXT FOR THE GLOBAL MARKETPLACE
- MERCER’S EUROPEAN ASSET ALLOCATION SURVEY: PENSION FUNDS FOCUS ON BOND EXPOSURES AND ALTERNATIVES AS NEGATIVE YIELDS BITE
- BOE EXPECT “SIGNIFICANT INVESTMENT” IN MODEL STANDARDS FOLLOWING 2015 STRESS TEST RESULTS
- MORGAN MCKINLEY LONDON EMPLOYMENT MONITOR: STRONG LONG-TERM GROWTH IN JOBS MARKET CONTINUES
- Emerging Insurance Markets in Asia
- WHY TECHNOLOGY IS IMPORTANT FOR BANKING
- THE FOUR MEGATRENDS SHAPING THE FUTURE OF INVESTMENT BANKING IT NETWORKS
- CONTACT CENTERS – EVOLUTION OR REVOLUTION?
- DELTACREDIT SELECTS BOLDON JAMES CLASSIFIER TO SECURE INFORMATION ASSETS
- EUROPEAN ASSET ALLOCATION SURVEY: PACE OF EXIT FROM EQUITIES SLOWS AS SENTIMENT IMPROVES
- DEVERE UNITED KINGDOM LAUNCHES WORKPLACE SOLUTIONS
- ASSESSING THE REAL COST OF COMPLIANCE
- WHY CASH IS STILL KING
- The cost of doing nothing – why underinvestment in IT poses a significant business risk
- Global Markets 2011 – Swinging Between Bailout and Bankruptcy
- HLTV – Where are house prices heading?
- FATCA Compliance – an achievable goal
- Teradata Revenue Increases 18 Percent in Constant Currency
- What is IRM (or Information Rights Management) and its strategies
- Implications of Algorithmic Trading in FX Markets During Times of Crisis
- Standard Chartered first half profit up 17% to US$ 3.64bn
- Housing In Canada
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...