- Analytics Alone is no Longer Enough
- Mobile Banking Apps Score Highest User Loyalty Level, New Report from Adjust and App Annie Reveals
- Understanding the Impact of Targeted Cyber Threats on Financial Services
- What is Project Management?
- Patches, data and patient security
- The CFOs guide to achieving IFRS 17 compliance
- Managing LNG Portfolio Risk in a Diverse Global Energy Market
- Redesigning the Banking Experience with Customer Value Management
- Central Securities Depositories Regulation: The State of play
- Onconova Therapeutics Promotes Dr. Steven M. Fruchtman to Chief Executive Officer
- Compliance and competitiveness – the role of software development in balancing the two
- Life in the post-LIBOR world
- Recruitment Spree Continues at Ascertus Limited to Support Business Growth
- How insurers can stay relevant in a world disrupted by data, algorithms and AI
- Huawei Launches FusionCloud 6.3 Solution to Accelerate Enterprise Cloud Migration and Innovation.
- SAS survey: 93 per cent of businesses cannot use analytics to predict individual customers’ needs
- Tech Data Adds Symantec Security Solutions to its StreamOne Cloud Marketplace in the U.S.
- IoT Device Management Revenue Grows 58% in 2018
- Decentralized R&D Programs for Emerging Markets to Drive Volume Sales for MNCs
- New Arxan For Android Features Protection Technology For Kotlin Developed Applications
- Strategic Storage Growth Trust, Inc. Reports 2018 First Quarter Results
- Strategic Storage Trust II, Inc. Reports 2018 First Quarter Results
- New Report Reveals Common Enterprise Cyber Security Remediation Strategies Are About as Effective as Random Chance
- Five key practices to ensure a proactive approach to regulatory change
- Why banks need to get personal – how decisioning technology can transform results
- Virtustream Adds Software-as-a-Service Support to its Risk Management and Continuous Compliance Monitoring Software
- Data Mastering and Distribution – Putting New Data in the Hands of the Business
- BAKERHOSTETLER DATA SECURITY INCIDENT RESPONSE REPORT DEMONSTRATES NEED FOR CYBER RESILIENCE AND LEVERAGING COMPROMISE RESPONSE INTELLIGENCE
- MIFID II – THE FINAL NAIL IN AN OUTDATED LEGAL PROCESS?
- KASEYA INTEGRATES WITH LEADING CLOUD-BASED ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE PROVIDER, XERO
- CYXTERA TO ACQUIRE IMMUNITY INC.
- 8 MAJOR BENEFITS OF CLOUD TECHNOLOGY FOR CLIENT LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT
- RSA EXTENDS BUSINESS-DRIVEN SECURITY™ PORTFOLIO TO HELP ADDRESS GDPR, RISK AND COMPLIANCE CHALLENGES
- SAVINGS, EFFICIENCIES AND GREATER RELIABILITY IN ENTITY VERIFICATION PROCESSES OF A COMBINED ANNUAL VALUE OF $650M TO THE FINANCIAL SERVICES INDUSTRY IDENTIFIED IN NEW RESEARCH INTO LEGAL ENTITY IDENTIFIERS
- BREAKTHROUGH INNOVATION: HOW AGILE CAN IMPROVE PERFORMANCE
- USING TECHNOLOGY TO DRIVE PRIVATE EQUITY PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
- DEALMAKERS SET TO CLOSE DEALS FASTER WITH LATEST VERSION OF THE INTRALINKS PLATFORM
- PEGASYSTEMS RANKED AS TOP CATEGORY LEADER IN KYC SYSTEMS BY CHARTIS RESEARCH
- THE MODERN GHOSTBUSTERS KEEPING CUSTOMER SCARES AT BAY
- SYNECHRON AND QUANTEXA PARTNER TO DELIVER POWERFUL ENTITY RESOLUTION AND NETWORK ANALYTIC SOLUTIONS THAT ADDRESS AML/FRAUD, CREDIT RISK, TRADER SURVEILLANCE AND MORE
- SIDETRADE ACQUIRES C-RADAR, START-UP SPECIALIST IN B2B PREDICTIVE MARKETING
- FAR-REACHING CONSEQUENCES: THE IMPLICATIONS OF MIFID II
- RAPID7 DEFINES NEXT-GENERATION ANALYTICS PLATFORM FOR SECURITY AND IT PROFESSIONALS
- 3I INFOTECH SUCCESSFULLY IMPLEMENTS KASTLE ULS FOR GULF LIFTING AND FINANCE LEASING COMPANY IN RECORD TIME
- BANKS: BE THE CHANGE
- P2 ENERGY SOLUTIONS – ACCOUNTING AND PRODUCTION SOFTWARE FOR OIL & GAS OPERATORS
- COUPA DEBUTS IN GARTNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR STRATEGIC SOURCING APPLICATION SUITES
- TECH EXPERTS’ TIPS – 10 USEFUL BUSINESS TERMS FOR ENTREPRENEURS TO BUILD SUCCESSFUL STARTUPS
- LIGHTCYBER REINVENTS INTRUSION DETECTION TO MEET PCI DSS REQUIREMENT 11.4
- IMPLEMENTING MACHINE LEARNING: FIVE LESSONS FROM FINANCIAL SERVICES ORGANISATIONS
- BANKS FOUND TO BE PAYING UP TO FIVE TIMES TOO MUCH FOR IT PURCHASES PAID 450% MARKUP FOR IT PRODUCTS
- BANKING ON INFORMATION
- GLOBAL INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENT: SHORT TERM PAIN FOR LONG TERM GAIN AS GROWTH PROJECTED TO INCH TO 5% PA BY 2020
- FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IGNORE END USER COMPUTING RISK AT THEIR PERIL
- MWE CHINA LAW OFFICES AND MCDERMOTT EXPAND CHINA’S FIRST LAW FIRM DISCOVERY CENTER
- IPC LAUNCHES INDUSTRY LEADING FX HUB SOLUTION
- UK CLOSING THE US’ LEAD IN FINTECH INVESTMENT IN PAYMENTS BUSINESSES
- BANKING ON TRADE STORES: MINIMISING RISK AND MAINTAINING COMPLIANCE
- WINCOR NIXDORF AT EUROCIS 2016
- CLOUD IS CHANGING THE FINANCIAL SECTOR BUSINESS MODEL
- BEWARE THE GROWING DELINQUENCY RATE IN NEW UK CREDIT CARD ACCOUNTS
- SIBOS 2015: THE VIEW FROM SINGAPORE
- SOLVENCY II: ARE INSURANCE COMPANIES READY?
- DOES DATA FROM SOCIAL MEDIA HAVE A PLACE IN CREDIT ASSESSMENTS?
- GT NEXUS REDEFINES SUPPLY CHAIN FINANCE WITH BIG DATA
- A TEMPLATE FOR CHANGE – WHY INSURERS SHOULD ACT MORE LIKE RETAILERS
- KYC- RISK BASED APPROACH IMPLEMENTATION
- HERE WE GO AGAIN, DÉJÀ VU – DUST OFF THOSE CONTRACTS
- TAPPING INTO DARK DATA
- ‘TIS THE SEASON FOR CREDIT CARD DATA THEFT
- ARXAN’S ANNUAL REPORT: ‘STATE OF MOBILE APP SECURITY’ REVEALS AN INCREASE IN APP HACKS FOR TOP 100 MOBILE APPS
- AEGON IRELAND CHOOSES SAS® FOR BETTER RISK MANAGEMENT
- MOBILE AND PROTECTION INDUSTRY
- MANAGEMENT BY OSMOSIS
- DNV GL ENERGY USES PALISADE @RISK TO MANAGE PROJECT INVESTMENT
- STEERING CLEAR OF THE BRINK:
- INNOVATIONS IN FINANCE
- SEVEN IMPERATIVES TO INVENTING YOUR COMPANY’S FUTURE
- About BJSS
- FINANCIAL GOVERNANCE AND BEST PRACTICE KEY TO RISK LIMITATION IN LAW FIRMS
- SUCCESSFUL BIM PUTS 3D PEOPLE IN ITS 3D BUILDINGS
- NEW VERSION OF THE INDUSTRY-STANDARD FICO SCORE WILL BE AVAILABLE BEGINNING THIS SUMMER
- DATA GOVERNANCE LACKS BOARD-LEVEL SUPPORT
- BUSINESS OWNERS: YOU NEED THESE GUYS
- Revolution Analytics Launches European Business with London Office
- Embrace automation – and maximise ROI across the lab infrastructure
- QoE certification for banking services? Not such a bad idea after all…
- Combating Cyber-Attacks Against the Financial Community
- A New Approach to Risk Management – How Retail Banks Can Cut Fraud and Keep Customers Happy
- Managing claims, effectively
- What Good is a Snapshot in a Continuously Changing Malware Landscape?
- Enterprise budgeting and planning challenges drive better EPM solutions
- Banking, Regulation and Big Data…Too Big to Change?
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...
Going branchless: How banks can keep customers coming through the virtual doors
By Richard Kelsey, Head of Software Sales at Backbase Though you might be familiar with the popular seaside town of Newquay,...
Board Report Highlights Complex Decision-Making Process Across Banking and Finance sector
‘The State Of Decision-Making’ report from Board, reveals business decisions made in silos without modern planning tools A third (33%)...
EaseUS Free Data Recovery Software Recover Lost And Erased Documents
Have you anytime inadvertently masterminded erased or lost data from your work territory or PC? In case along these lines,...
Shawbrook Bank “cautiously optimistic” as it Publishes Half Year Report for 2020
Financial performance impacted by the pandemic Expected credit loss (ECL) charges of £45.8 million recognised on loans and advances to customers...
Shining a spotlight on operational resilience and cyber-risk in financial services
By Miles Tappin, VP of EMEA for ThreatConnect, explores why the financial services industry must build a cyber security strategy...